Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: luckdiya

Omg!!!!!! Shocking update killer abhay is bck..& piya is no more an angel...poor ayaan:( hw culd he? He is sooo evil..rgt nw feelin 2 bad..i thought dey r fallin in ❤️ bt i ws wrong... Wht vil happen nxt???   update soon... Story is gttin interestin day by day

Abhay never reformed. He was on the brink of turning for Pia until she'd taken him to the lake then he saw her fight werewolves off.   Cleaning up after a tirade of relentless killings
love will have to wait  Pia's about to get even now this is so much more interesting  

I am more excied reading my writers work and see the magic ok i just want blood and guts🤣
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Oh no Pia has woken up another demon in Abhay.Looks like he didn't like being kept in the dark of her purpose. This part was awasome in depicting Abhay through just one night we saw so many shades of the person. The fighter, The angel in him and the demon and also a promise to see the more calculative revenge master player.

I just wonder what is going t happen of Pia. Is she now going to be a mere mortal now or is it that she is equivalent of dead. And Ayaan now he should be knowing what Abhay is.  So is abhay going to spare him.
This chapter sure is a turning point in this fanfic looks like. And also waiting to see what happened in the past with Ada that made him such a calculated monster.

Thanks  Pia was asking for trouble with the truth out messing with fire can only burn U. ABHAY is as complicated as a RUBIX cube. there are a million layers ti him but he prefers to show 2 layers. Passion. Killer. Pia will bring out the HERO in him While ABHAY will bring out the darkest side to Pia.  I mean directed at only ABHAY.   So once ABHAY deals with some heavy load off his head or shoulder he can move on. 
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
comment edited on pg 99 sorry for unresing late ayeshu...
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

what a twist u brought here...its superb,brilliant and outstanding.Just when we thought abhay was changing he is back to his original form of that of a devil.

i hate him for attacking ayaan...he was only a kid.that was really evil.

has piya lost all her powers now or would she have something left?
its one of the best updates and m really looking forward to read how pia will face the demon abhay now without her powers...its really gonna get more darker now..i feel.

abhay know about daniel also..how??

but i have a feeling that somewhere ada is responsible for him being so evil.waiting to read his complete past now.

amazing update.hatts off to u👏
thanks for pm.

Daniel is linked in with ABHAY. We have a secret ABHAY'S been hiding deep in his memory involving Daniel and Abhay's kin. There is a reason why ABHAY hates werewolves and all things good like ANGELS. U will see. 
Thanx for the praise.  Abhay has returned as an even bigger monster but Pia is pretty vulnerable right now without POWERS can she resist Abhay? Abhay won't have power over her but he'll test her to see what she has that he wants. DANIEL...  

ADA is the reason ABHAY is what he is but why is the case? Howis another matter. 

Pia and Daniel will have to forge an alliance. 
bubble_ thumbnail
Comments updated on pg 100...😊
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

superb update!!!!!!!!!!

oh i hate abhay for attacking ayaan...its bad even though he did it for knowing pia's reality...but then what cud one expect from a devil

pia managed to save ayaan...but she lost all her powers...now how will she fight abhay???

i really loved this update...this is what i called a really DARK STORY...fight between angel n devil...good n bad...amazing!!!!!!!

i know ABHAY has evoked quite a negative reaction but he only knows 2 modes kill or get even. He retaliated back but at what cost????
  I have to make this hard on PIA show she is not an ANGEL just because she was one but because she will always be what the doctor ordered for ABHAY. The balm he needs to sooth his grief and unearth his past.
A reinvention was needed  now we can see what true darkness is all about.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

Ayesha just beautiful dear just awesome amazing 👏 👏 so now Abhay knows that Pia is or was an Angel now she has lost her all powers right ? want to know about his past what changed him so much and why was he angry knowing Pia's truth ?

Abhay's confirmation has been official. He knows Pia's truth now.   There may be a slanging match between the 2. Only ABHAY has the upper hand on the power front while Pia will become a damsel of some sort. 
 Pia's lost all f her powers until disclosed in future updates.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

awesome update ayesha..
so abhay is gonna turn dark, bad.. again..??
wats gonna happen to piya now..??
continue soon..
thanxx for d pm.

Humanity is what will happen to PIA. Learning she is helpless and then making what she cannot do a strength
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

wow that was a realy awesome update ayeshu!! abhay saved pia frm ww that was the only thng he must hav done in 100s of years and again back to darkness that was realy a vry henious act to use a small child for knwing the truth...story is getting more nd more interesting...i hope nw daniel helps pia..

I know the update had a lot of action but the FF required the old FLAVOUR into this FF. 
It was getting too mushy ABHAY did a U-TURN No way. Pia has to work harder if she is to tame this MONSTER. 

With some snooping and prying ABHAY'S SCEPTIC heart will be revealed 

Daniel has a bigger hand in ABHAY'S state or demise than led to believe. Daniel like PIA fell for LOVE. But whose love????? Plus the reason ABHAY is a vampire lies with DECEPTION. ABHAY was betrayed by someone close so Pia as a ANGEL only made ABHAY remeber the past.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Wow ayesha u updated ur FF.I m glad 2 c u back in action.I loved it.I guess abhay did this to know wht Pia is

I guess now Pia will become pure human or will lose her life.Lets c wht Pia will do 2 abhay?
By the way v read jst half of abhay's past life I wnt 2 read more abt his human life😳

I am only temporarily back DISHU will take over next BOOK. 
U read ABHAY so well 

ABHAY'S past will be delved in by maybe the next writer  This all depends on what they have in mind.

Pia is critical for now. Good job there is a doctor already present.