Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow wow wow super wow gal u won me over again. what was that. oh my god Pia is no more an angel now Abhay will kill her update update sooner
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is abhay planning to do?
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg! omg!what's this?piya is nt an angel anymore???what the hell is abhay doing?
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Omg!!!!!! Shocking update killer abhay is bck..& piya is no more an angel...poor ayaan:( hw culd he? He is sooo evil..rgt nw feelin 2 bad..i thought dey r fallin in ❤️ bt i ws wrong... Wht vil happen nxt???   update soon... Story is gttin interestin day by day
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh no Pia has woken up another demon in Abhay.Looks like he didn't like being kept in the dark of her purpose. This part was awasome in depicting Abhay through just one night we saw so many shades of the person. The fighter, The angel in him and the demon and also a promise to see the more calculative revenge master player.
I just wonder what is going t happen of Pia. Is she now going to be a mere mortal now or is it that she is equivalent of dead. And Ayaan now he should be knowing what Abhay is.  So is abhay going to spare him.
This chapter sure is a turning point in this fanfic looks like. And also waiting to see what happened in the past with Ada that made him such a calculated monster.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what a twist u brought here...its superb,brilliant and outstanding.Just when we thought abhay was changing he is back to his original form of that of a devil.
i hate him for attacking ayaan...he was only a kid.that was really evil.

has piya lost all her powers now or would she have something left?
its one of the best updates and m really looking forward to read how pia will face the demon abhay now without her powers...its really gonna get more darker now..i feel.

abhay know about daniel also..how??

but i have a feeling that somewhere ada is responsible for him being so evil.waiting to read his complete past now.

amazing update.hatts off to u👏👏👏👏👏
thanks for pm.
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 11 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb update!!!!!!!!!!

oh i hate abhay for attacking ayaan...its bad even though he did it for knowing pia's reality...but then what cud one expect from a devil

pia managed to save ayaan...but she lost all her powers...now how will she fight abhay???

i really loved this update...this is what i called a really DARK STORY...fight between angel n devil...good n bad...amazing!!!!!!!

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha just beautiful dear just awesome amazing 👏 👏 so now Abhay knows that Pia is or was an Angel now she has lost her all powers right ? want to know about his past what changed him so much and why was he angry knowing Pia's truth ?
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update ayesha..
so abhay is gonna turn dark, bad.. again..??
wats gonna happen to piya now..??
continue soon..
thanxx for d pm.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

oh oh, to abhay thinks pia is adaa or is it something else. oh no ab kya hoga? 

No Abhay doesn't think Pia is Ada. He can see similar traits but they don't have the same face nor heart or soul