Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

WOWWW... Amaging Update yaar:-) SUPERB:-) JUS LOVE ABHIYA:-) WATS THE SECRET??? Where is Abhayendra????

Thnx a lot dear... πŸ˜ƒ
-Alone- thumbnail
@abc
@anukrati
@ vikram>>

Thnx 4 reading n giving comments...πŸ˜ƒ
-Alone- thumbnail

PART-8

Pia is feeling like that one of her precious thing has gone from her life.. suddenly she is feeling empty.. why this is happening with her? Pia slowly takes her seat in the class n the class starts but pia is unable 2 give concentration... she is feeling that the place is noisy , if she could go at a lonely place where no one would b there 2 disturb her !!! Soon pia got relieved as the class finally ends... pia is slowly leaving the class , at that moment Aarav n sharon come there.. they look angry with pia..

Aarav: What's going on pia?

Pia: What? U r talking about what ?

Sharon: Plz, pia don't behave like this..as if u don't know anything...

Pia: Can u both speak up straightly.. i mean cut ur story short?

Aarav: ok... i m cutting it short.. yesterday u told us 2 come in the locker room but when we came there u weren't there..in fact we could not find u in the whole college after that!!! n then in the home, i tried 2 talk with u, i failed as u kept urself locked n moreover, mom forbade me 2 disturb u n she told that u were unwell...

Sharon: what' s wrong with  u pia?? I m feeling that u r trying 2 avoid us? Why? R we at some fault??

Pia: Oh no... let me tell u , i  m not trying 2 avoid u at all ..why would i do this? n Aarav, aunty was r8. i was feeling unwell that's why i ran away from locker room n went home..there i took a sound sleep by locking the door.. now, i m ok...

Nobody can understand that pia is lying...

Aarav: I m so sorry pia... btw, r u alright now?

Pia: Yes..but i need 2 go home now as i've 2 study 4 2mrws test...

Sharon(surprised): Pia... u r talking about studies!!!!

Pia(gives a fake smile): Why not? Afterall, i've come here 4 study..ok..see ya..

Then pia quickly leaves from there leaving behind surprised aarav n sharon...

How can she share her feelings with them? These feelings r solely her..she doesn't want 2 share these with any1 else!!!

Pia reaches home.. she was going 2 in her room , at that time her phone rings...pia picks up her phone n then she can hear the broken , afraid n crying voice of her mother madhu-

Pia: Hello...

Madhu: Pia...

Pia: Mom... what happened 2 u? Why r u crying ? Is everything alright?

A sudden fear takes over pia...

Madhu: Pia ...ur dad...

Pia: Dad? what happened 2 dad?

Madhu: Pia , ur dad has got a massive heart-attack n till now he is senseless.. he is in the hospital...in ICU...

Pia(almost screamed): What r u telling? when?

Madhu: 2day morning..pia..as soon as possible just come home pia.. i m not understanding what 2 do... Why GOD is punishing me???

Pia: Mom..relax.. nothing will happen 2 dad.. he will b alright .. i m coming home asap..

Madhu: please come soon...

Meanwhile Sameera was listening all of pia's convo with her mom though sameera doesn't like eavesdropping but hearing pia's sound she understood that something serous has happened...that's why she has 2 overhear ...

after pia cuts the call, Sameera quickly asks her-

Sameera: Pia, has something serious happened 2 arnav?

Pia(crying): Yes aunty..dad has got massive heart-attack n now he is senseless..he is in the hospital...

Pia is crying like a child...sameera hugs her n gives consolation-

Sameera: Everything will b alright dear..nothing will happen 2 ur dad... Have faith in GOD...

Pia: Aunty... i've 2 go home...r8 now...

Sameera: Of course dear.. i m making all arrangements.hope ur uncle will b able 2 manage a ticket of next flight.. but 1st of all, u've 2 control urself. Afterall, u r the only child of ur parents..if u becomes broken, then who'll take care of ur mom now?? Don't cry dear...

Pia(hides her tear): yes ...

Sameera: Pia, u pack ur bag now n i m going 2 talk with ur uncle

Pia packs her bags like a lightening n sameera comes her 2 tell that all the arrangements have been done...

Sameera: Pia here is ur ticket.ur flight is in 1 hour.go quickly. as ur uncle returns from his tour we'll come at ur place as soon as possible... n keep calling us n give us the latest news of ur dad till then...

Pia: Ok aunty...plz pray 4 dad...

Sameera: Of course, i'll..

Then pia leaves from there ...

After a hectic journey by flight ..finally pia arrives at Dehradun...her home... A cold calm breeze touched pia as soon as she arrived here but pia was in no mood 2 enjoy all this...she just rushed 2 the hospital where her sad mother was waiting 4 her...

Pia runs 2wards her mom n hugs her-

pia: Mom, how is dad now?

madhu: I don't know pia... he is in the ICU..n doctors r also not telling anything ..

Now , pia is feeling really worried... She is 4 the 1st time praying 2 GOD with her whole heart 2 make her dad well...

By this time, a doctor comes out of the ICU.. he says –

Doctor: Give thnx 2 GOD.. mr. arnav has come into sense after a lots of efforts.. really it's miracle , bcoz max. time we can't save massive heart attacked patients n all things happens so fast in these cases, but here it seems that GOD has listened 2 ur prayers ...

Pia n madhu takes a deep breath of relief...

Madhu: But doctor, how's he now?

Doctor: Still we can't tell much abt him.. he is under observation... we'll have 2 do some tests on him n then we can tell something.. but it's ray of hope that he got back sense otherwise we cudn't b able 2 save him...

Pia: Can we meet with him?

Doctor: No..not at all.. he is in ICU..n u know that there entry  isn't permitted.

Pia: Ok..

Doctor: Let's see what happens ...

Then the doctor leaves..n pia n madhu sit on the waiting area..

Pia is really feeling sleepy n tired , she is feeling that she has been saved from a Tsunami..

A week have been passed. Now, arnav's condition has become steady.. pia has fulfilled her  duty as a daughter with star marks.. she took the all responsibility of her home in her hands during her mom's absence.. n madhu remained busy in running between hospital n office as she has 2 take care of their business in arnav's absence...but she is feeling proud with her daughter pia .. she took care of her parents so well n never gave a chance 2 complain. Who'll now say that this is the same pia who was a complete haughty!!! Yeh, the situation has forced her 2 change her personality at some extent... n most importantly, it seems that pia has forgotten abt abhyendra..Meanwhile these 7days, Mr. n mrs. khanna came here 2 pay a visit with their son Aarav n sharon also. That made pia very happy as she got her friends beside her in her bad days.

Aarav was actually shocked after seeing pia, he asked-

Aarav: OMG!! What i m seeing??? Pia who used 2 b a perfect barbiedoll , now she has got dark-circles!!!! n  ur white glow has become a little bit faded also!!

Sharon: Aarav, u idiot. Don't u see in which situation pia is going through? Still u expect he 2 b a tiptop barbiedoll?

Aarav: No..no.. i don't mean that .. i m just surprised 2 see pia in this look n full length jeans n shirt!!!

Sharon: U r too much aarav..u expect in the hospital pia will come in short dresses with loud make-up!!! Moreover then when her dad in critical condition!! I m telling u,  go n do a brain scan of urs.. i m sure there only cow-dung will b found...

These words makes pia smile ... she feels that after a decade she is smiling..

Then aarav also asked her that when she'll come back in mumbai? n pia replied that she doesn't know...she doesn't know anything...after that when aarav –sharon left with aarav's parents, a sadness again takes over pia...

Pia is standing beside the window of her room at night...gentle breeze is blowing n her curls r playing with the wind.. pia is looking at the moon , she is feeling very lonely but at the same time happy as her dad has been brought home 2day.. Madhu is busy with her dad ..

Suddenly pia feels a touch on her shoulder..she looks back n finds that it's madhu.

Madhu: Pia, u haven't gone in the bed till now?

Pia: Oh!! Mom..i was not feeling sleepy ..

Madhu: Pia, i want 2 talk with u about some important matters..

Pia: Sure mom..what's it?

Madhu: Pia, u know ur dad has come home just 2day..he is still weak n needed 2 b cared properly.. n i m also very busy with business n home..so, in this situation ur studies r being hampered ..n i m not liking this..

Pia: So, do u want me 2 go back in mumbai asap?

Madhu: Actually pia, i was thinking that it will b better if u get admitted in a college of here.. if u do this then u'll b able 2 live in ur own home n take care of ur dad also if i stuck in some business meeting ... u r our only child..we always think of ur bright future that's why we sent u in Mumbai but when  u were in mumbai , i always remained tensed abt u... But now, this situation is forcing me 2 think abt our decision again.. i talked with ur dad also in this matter n he also agreed.

Pia(frustrated): But mom..now where i'll get admitted in this time?

Madhu: U don't need 2 worry of this pia.. U know we r a prominent business family of here n we have many links. n we always keep donating in the colleges ..i'll talk with those principles n i  m sure som1 will agree 2 take u admitted in his/her college..

Pia(in a broken tone): as u wish...

madhu leaves happily n pia is feeling again very lonely. Her inner soul was forcing her 2 say "No" 2 her mom but at the same time her heart was telling her 2 accept her mom's proposal as now it's a matter of her family n in this world she loves her parents most..she can't deny her responsibility 2ward them... For the whole world, she may b an arrogant, proud , bad girl but 4 her parents she is their apple of eye...

This night pia cudn't sleep properly in anxiety... she spent the whole night by thinking that now she'll miss her wonderful friends n she has 2 start afresh in new college...

Next morning

Pia is taking her breakfast , while madhu comes n sits in the dinning table.

Madhu(very happily): Pia, problem solved .. U r getting admitted in one of the best college of here.. guess which one?

Pia(uninterestedly): I can't guess ..u tell me..

Madhu: Mount College...

Pia(surprised): Really? How the princi can b agreed 2 take me in his college?

madhu: Pia, u r underestimating our power n influence.. i just proposed him to donate more than 3times than our usual amount n asked a little favor from him that he'll admit u in his college.. n he agreed instantly. .infact he seemed very happy 2 know that our daughter is going 2 join in his college ...

Pia(smiling): hmmm..mom ..it seems that u r crossing over dad in business deals..

madhu(laughing): Yes..i m...now, i m going 2 see that ur dad has taken breakfast or not..btw, get ready 4 ur new college..ur going there from 2mrw...

Pia (in her mind):Sigh...

PRECAP: Pia's 1st day in new college where she gets saved from a accident n after that she gets shocked by seeing abhyendra there ...

P.S: I'll b able 2 update again may b in thursday... as i will b remain busy till wednesday.Edited by sdoll - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

amazing dr...

so pia finally come back 2 dehradun...
gud its d best place for abhay pia love story...
precap is really interesting...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res

wow!!!piya's personality changed!!!!and now she has become sati savitri hahaπŸ˜†hey i am waiting for the next update...wonder if abhayendra is still the same?πŸ˜‰
Edited by hpoirotac - 12 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€—thanks 4 pm...
its awesome...πŸ˜ƒ
wow!!!!!!!!! again abhayendra... excited... oh!!!!!!sooo swt...
continue sooon :)
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...😳

Awesome..!πŸ‘ Piya cares so much for her Dad..! Really sweet...!😳
Abhayendra in Mount College..?😲 Great...! Update soon...!
😳
Edited by Divya6696 - 12 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...!!!!! πŸ‘
awsome update... πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
feeling bad 4 pia...πŸ˜•
but how could she forget bout abhay...😑
precap was amazing, awsome, great, donno what else 2 say...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
PIA will meet ABHAY in DEHRADUN...yay...!!!!!! wow...πŸ₯³
can't wait...😍
update soon...😊
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
abhendra in deharadun college. wow.. i am so interested in precap more then update now... but awesome update
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
pia forgot abt abhay😑
poor pia πŸ˜”
excited for d next updt😍
thnx 4 d pmπŸ€—
Edited by pkyekvisu - 12 years ago