Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wt d hell...piya killed Abhay??? Wt have u done??? Abhay can't die yaar...without knowing the whole truth you've killed him...please unite abhiya yaar...i've just read ur ff and have fallen in love with it...plz do pm me when u update and plz plz unite abhiya...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART-20(Last part)

Blood is coming from abhay's  heart like jet. The ground has been wet by his blood. It seems as if someone has put red paint to color the ground. The whole nature- the trees, the birds, the wind ... everything has stopped like they r also trying to understand what has happened here!!!!! It's a pin-drop silence everywhere...

Abhay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The poor boy who is lying on the ground with bursting eyes towards pia . yes...he is looking at her. What is thinking he? Is he in the situation to think anything? He is just staring at pia with his slowly freezing eyes !!! What is he seeing? Is he seeing the love of his life or the murderer of him? Abhay isn't able to feel any pain , he is feeling that there is black everywhere in front of him. His body is becoming cold. Is he dying? Abhay suddenly remembers that in his young age he always wanted to test that how it feels when someone dies. But one day his mother made him understand that the way he consider death as fascinating, the truth isn't so. The truth is always harsh and bitter and the truth about death is that how many times a person want to die by being failed through all of his life , but when he is in the moment of dying, suddenly he craves for life. Yes, he tries to avoid death at any cost , he tries to get one chance to live , that moment he doesn't see his failures , he only sees his future and what more he can do by living. That day Kiah put her hand over abhay's head n told: Son,  death isn't fascinating , the life is fascinating. You just need to look around yourself and you'll feel that a human's ultimate success is on living, living with fighting the sorrows and failures. At this moment abhay is feeling that his mother was right. He feels that  he wants to live. Oh !! He wishes , if he could see his mom at this moment... But how can he? He is lying on this hard ground .  There is no way for him... He can only crave for life.

Slowly abhay is going to unconscious state. His eyes are becoming closed. He is feeling a strange peace. Is he now going to breath his last? Or he has some more time ?

No..it can't be. He wants to live ...more... he just want to clarify something to someone, if dies with misunderstanding , then his soul will never rest in peace!! "Please GOD , give me some more time, i want to rectify my mistakes!!!" Abhay's soul is screaming.  But abhay's eyes r closing...

Pia is standing like a lifeless doll. The wooden stake has been fallen on the ground before. She is staring at abhay without  a flash of her eyes. What is seeing? Is she thinking that how cruel she can be? Is she a murderer? Pia's head is blank at this moment. She is just staring at abhay. Is abhay feeling pain? Suddenly pia's whole existence starts getting wrapped with abhay ...But how can she? she killed a bloody vampire. A blood sucking vampire who took so many lives! So, now why she is feeling that she has killed herself? why she is feeling that she didn't pierce that monster's heart rather she pierced her own heart!!! She can't move her eyes for a second from abhay's crimped body.

And the real evil monster Abhyendra is standing behind and giving a shrewd smile to abhay's destiny.  He has achieved what he wanted. He wanted to move the thorn from his path to pia  and tonight he succeeded.  Now, pia is only his. no one will come between him and pia.  I wish he would understand the real meaning of love. Then he would understand that what he has done today. Today he has shaken the root of love, trust and understanding. who'll make him understand that love isn't getting ur beloved and her body by hook and crook, love is getting the soul and heart of ur beloved. But for a monster like him, it's crap. Abhyendra slowly tells his assistant to go from there. He wants to spend some time alone with his darling.

Abhyendra slowly coming towards pia. Ahh..he has got his love after so many days. now, he won't let her to go anywhere...

Suddenly a scream comes from the front. Abhyendra becomes tensed with the scream. but it seems that pia hasn't even heard that!!!!

Soon it is seen that the source of the scream is Kiah.. she is coming here like a crazy woman. As soon as she reaches on the spot she just fell on the ground near her son. she slowly put abhay's head on her lap and starts crying . With her crying the wind which was stopped starts blowing. The whole nature now understands that what has lost . Kiah is crying continuously.  She has forgotten everything that she is a powerful witch, she can bring back her son if she wants but for this moment , she is only a mother, an affectionate mother who was always beside her son through out all his life. And for a mother , it is unbearable to see her son lifeless.

Kiah's sudden entrance makes abhyendra puzzled. What'll he do now? He knows very well that kiah is a very powerful witch and he was afraid of her before but now..he isn't afraid of anyone because he is the most powerful creature..no one can kill him that easily. and Kiah...that old witch!!! Let's see what she does but abhyendra becomes happy by thinking that in a moment he has snatched everything from his enemies.

All of a sudden kiah's eyes go on pia who was just standing beside ...

Kiah(crying): U... what have u done to my son.??? Tell me... what wrong he did to u? He used to love you so much and you? you returned his love very well ..i can see. Ur hands didn't shaken for a moment before killing him?  didn't u think twice? Why? just go away from here..i don't want to see ur face... go...

Kiah kept screaming and pia kept listening quietly and  stepping backward. Suddenly pia stumbles and abhyendra who was standing behind her holds her and what a co-incidence!! Pia's hand lies  on abhyendra's chest where the heart lives... and pia's most shocking discovery ...it's  "DEAD HEART"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pia , who's brain had stopped working..starts working like a computer. Pia with her bursting eyes and shivering hand puts her hand  properly on abhyendra's heart to check that what she felt , is that true or not!!! and what a surprise...her innovation was right. there is no heartbeat. It feels that there is a stone in change of heart...

Now, pia's whole body is shivering, her face has become pale in a moment. But abhyendra , look... he hasn't doubted what happened to pia, rather he is thinking that pia is giving him a touch of love which he always cherished!!!!    

Pia looks directly to abhyendra 's eyes and she feels that these eyes have died a long before ago. It is now only working as a medium to watch things without any emotions. It seems that his cold blue eyes are giving electrifying shocks to pia. Pia suddenly remembers that once she has read somewhere that the vampire's heart doesn't beat, they are just walking dead... n remembering this the whole matter starts becoming clear to pia.. Abhyendra!!!!! He is the real vampire and he played the game.. Till now, whatever he told about abhay are all vice versa!!!  He is the blood-sucking monster who took the advantages of  his doppelganger!!! 

Pia's heart is now getting full of hatred for herself. What has she done? She killed the person whom she loved so much.. She killed that person who used to love her more than his life...

Meanwhile Kiah has controlled herself. Today is her test of being a powerful witch. Today she has to prove what she is capable to do.. Kiah in a  moment takes out the stake from abhay's heart. Abhay's body has started freezing already. Kiah understands that she doesn't have much time, she has to do everything quickly. Kiah creates a powerful lightening aura which dazzles pia and abhyendra's eyes. Abhyendra understands that kiah is upto save abhay's life , so he tries to stop kiah but he understands that he's not capable to stop  kiah now.. Kiah starts her incantation and puts her hand over abhay's heart. With the incantation going on kiah remembers that if someone's life need to bring back , then it is necessary that the person's soul feels the attachment with something in this world which keeps the soul tied with the world. Abhay's soul hasn't leave the world as it's not too late , the soul is just on it's way to departure from abhay's body.. But with what abhay was attached to? With which abhay's soul can be attached with? n how she can find that with such a short time? But  in a moment Kiah remembers that yes..that thing is present  here right now. n It's none other than pia!!!!!!!! That's why till now abhay's soul hasn't left the place. Understanding this kiah quickly opens her eyes and  calls pia who was standing there with a blank look..            

Kiah: Pia, come here please.

Abhyendra understands that Kiah will now bring back abhay in life with pia's help , so he tries to stop her.

Abhyendra stands infront of pia and tells-

Abhyendra: You can't go pia...

After a long pause , pia opens her mouth-

Pia: I'll go..n now no one can't stop me..even not a blood-sucking vampire like u abhyendra.. u know i hate you. i hate you... u r a monster ...and a monster like you should always live in story books  not in the real life...

By telling this pia picks up the wooden stake like a lightening and pierces abhyendra's heart...

Pia: Good bye ..vampire.

Abhyendra never thought that he would face this situation ever. But pia didn't understand that abhyendra didn't need that wooden stake to kill him , his dead heart stopped (beating!!!!!) at that moment when she said " I hate you". Abhyendra never thought that this simple word can be so harsh ever!!!!! Abhyendra falls down.

Kiah shouts-

Kiah: Pia , Abhyendra won't die so easily. It'll just stop him from sometime , but he'll be alright soon. Just don't waste ur time there , come here fast..abhay doesn't have time...

Pia rushes to kiah and abhay .

Kiah: Pia, please answer me truly now, do u love abhay? Do you? Please answer me quickly , it's very important for me to know. Just don't lie, otherwise i'll understand . 

Pia flashes her eyes and remembers each and every moment spent with abhay...

she speaks slowly-

Pia: Yes...i do.

And a pearl like teardrop comes from her eyes.

Kiah: Pia, Do you love abhay more than yourself? Do you feel that your soul is attached with him?

With another flash pia says with a more stronger voice-

Pia: I do.

Kiah: Can you sacrifice your own life for him? Do u love him that extent that u can die for him to give him life?

Till now, Kiah wasn't so nervous but after making this question she has become nervous , what'll be pia's reply. Before this question , pia's all answers were true, her eyes, her soul all were telling that pia loves abhay, but now? In this era, can anyone sacrifice her own life for her beloved one? Is her love so true that she can give up her life for abhay?

Pia closes her eyes...she remembers how she loved abhay..Yes, she never felt that her love is strong for abhay. She was a spoilt brat , who never care for anything in her life and today she has been asked that if she can sacrifice her life for someone else or not! Pia remembers the life is so beautiful, she reminds her friends, her college, their fun, her parents, her dreams ... how can she sacrifice her life? Pia hesitates.

Kiah can read  pia's thoughts. And after reading  that, Kiah leaves all hopes for bringing back abhay.. Kiah knew that this answer will be like that...Kiah gets lost in her thoughts.

But suddenly with kiah's most surprise , pia with a more confident and strong voice-

Pia: I do...

Kiah: What?

Pia: Should i cut my wrist now or u've other ways for me to die? Whatever u want to do just do fast...otherwise we won't be able to save abhay!!!

Kiah is looking pia with wonder.. No, pia isn't lying. There is a glow in pia's face which is telling that she is true. This glow is for a  happiness, pia's eyes are sparkling and her face is covered with a heavenly calm peace.

Pia: Aunty, what are u looking? Please do fast...I m ready. U can take my life at this moment.

Kiah: Pia, u don't need to sacrifice ur life!!!! Ur love is enough to bring back abhay. U just put ur hand on abhay's heart and pray that his soul comes back...I was just testing that do u love abhay truly or not..

Pia does the same and kiah again starts her incantation with more enthusiasm and this time she is confident that she'll bring back her son...

In mind pia: Abhay, i am sorry. Really i m. I am an idiot, dumb, stupid , moron!!!!! How could that vampire made me fool ! n look what've i done to you. I don't deserve to live abhay! But i can't die also until u come back and punish me. After getting punishment from you i can die in happiness. You know, my love isn't great. My love is so petty that it could kill u with my own hand!!! I know , i am a black sheep in the name of love. But Abhay!! I'll be so happy if these words i hear from ur mouth. Please abhay come back to me, come back, if not for me, then at least come back for giving me punishment.. please abhay , please...

Kiah could read pia's mind, and she became more astonished that what kind of girl pia is... What she is telling!!!!

Pia slowly puts her head on abhay's heart and tells in mind-

Pia: Abhay , ur heart can't die. I know it beats for me , and it have to beat for me. U've to come back for me...u've to...

Suddenly pia can hear that abhay's heart has started beating very slowly. She can feel that. pia quickly gets up and tells kiah –

Pia: Look , aunty, abhay's heart is beating...

Kiah: Yes..yes...u've done it...

Tears start flowing from pia and kiah's eyes both.

Kiah: Now, just in a moment abhay will be alright. You've tied abhay's soul to him!!! U've attached him to yourself!!!

Soon  abhay's starts moving his fingers and soon his cold body starts becoming normal again. After sometime , abhay slowly opens his eyes...

Abhay: Mom...

Kiah: ssshhh...don't say anything...

Abhay: Am i alive?

Kiah: Yes, my son...

Abhay: U've saved me?

Kiah: Ummm...kinda but the real thing was done by pia...

Abhay: Pia!!!!!!!!!!

By saying this , abhay looks at pia , but pia moves her face. She stands up by giving back to abhay.

Abhay tries to get up and kiah helps him to stand up. Abhay slowly puts his hand on pia's shoulder and pia feels that she is freezing ...

At this moment abhyendra who was staked by pia, takes again control of himself and stands up.. This time only fire of revenge can be seen on his eyes...

Abhyendra: not so easy..guys... i m still alive and on the way to make u all dead.

Kiah: Same to ur dialog. Not so easy.

Abhyendra: Huh? What'll u do? I am already done with ur poke poke game ...

Kiah(laughs): This time a new game...and believe me , today i came here by making all arrangement of ur ta-ta bye-bye.

Abhyendra: Oh come on... what can u do..u old witch?

Kiah: Ha ha... u r so stupid, and why u won't be ? u were not a vampire by birth..u are the result of an experiment and look how the experiment has damaged ur brain!!!! For ur kind info. as the witches grow older , their power increases and experiences also. And look i m now enough powerful to bring ur death with me.

abhyendra: X-cuse me... i m not gonna die with any weapons or spells...

Kiah: That's why i've brought live weapon to finish u.. wanna see? Wait...

By saying this Kiah shouts-

Kiah: Tanisha...

Hearing this Abhay and pia both get shocked. Abhay becomes restless.

Abhay: Tanisha!!!!!!!

Suddenly a a very bright lightening shadow appears. And slowly the brightness starts decrease . Everyone's wonder it is seen that it is "Tanisha" or her soul.

Her face has become more heavenly !!! But her eyes are glowing like fire...

Abhyendra: tanisha!!

Kiah: U thought that tanisha would be never back. but she had to be. As how can she rest in peace when her murderer is roaming alive?

Kiah just ended at that time, tanisha's  whole soul became brighten again and rushes to abhyendra like a spear and hurt into his heart. n both vanishes into lightning particles...

Kiah: The good again destroyed evil... abhyendra got finished as tanisha entered into him and he couldn't bear the load of goodness of tanisha's soul.

Then kiah looks to abhay whose eyes are full of tear ..

Kiah: Abhay, don't feel sad. It was tanisha's destiny to leave the world and it's ur destiny to live in the world . U can't go against that..

Abhay : I know mom...But at this moment , i want to leave this freaking jungle.

Kiah: yes..lets go.

Still pia is standing like a statue. Abhay holds her hand and drags her with him.

Abhay: Let's go. Tomorrow is our engagement , so we need to sleep at least for some time. Otherwise the guests will say that look , two monkeys are getting engaged.

Pia looks at abhay with surprised eyes!!

Pia: But i ...

Abhay: sshh... nothing now...lets go...

Pia is completely astonished by seeing abhay's behavior but she can't ask him anything as he has forbidden her.

They keep walking and abhay leaves pia in her home.

Abhay: Pia, listen... i want to see the world's most beautiful would-be-bride tomorrow. Hope u won't disappoint me..

Pia's eyes become full of tear. She planned something but now, she can't disappoint abhay...

Pia: U'll ...

Abhay: One more thing,  go to ur room by climbing that tree, i mean my copyrighted entrance... Otherwise ur parents will create chaos...

Saying this abhay winks at pia and starts going towards his home by leaving a astonished pia.

The next day

Everyone is very excited. Today is Abhay and pia's engagement. All the preparation have been done beautifully. Now, Madhu and arnav are waiting for abhay and kiah.

Pia is in her room dressed with a beautiful pink lehenga and jewelleries waiting for her would-be-groom.

Soon pia can hear the call of madhu –

madhu: Pia, let's go... They have come...

Hearing this pia's strange feelings again starts as if there are butterflies in her stomach.

Pia comes down with madhu where abhay with a beautiful white sherwani was waiting for his princess.

And by GOD's grace their engagement has been done with auspicious time.

After that when both the families become busy in giggling , abhay drags pia into the garden. There-

Abhay & Pia (both together): I am sorry...

Abhay: One minute, let me first... Pia, forgive me. I played with your emotions but believe me, i was helpless then. Nothing came into my mind then.

And abhay told the whole abhyendra story to pia...

Abhay: I knew that , u won't ever forgive me..but i am so lucky that u forgave me..

Pia: Look to me, how ill-fated i am that i can't even ask your forgiveness . In fact how can I? What i've done, is unforgivable. Even GOD won't forgive me. It is said that in pure heart GOD resides and i hurt u there.. i broke the rule of love, trust and everything. I hurt you!!!!!! How i could? But why did u get engaged with me? U should hate me abhay.. or u should kill me... i deserve only these...i don't deserve you...

Abhay: Why i'll hate u pia? I also had faults but u forgave me i hope.

Pia: But mine were not faults abhay. They were sins.

Abhay: There are no sin which can't be repented, and pia why do feel that you have sinned? If u've sinned by killing me then u've also done good deed  by giving me my life back. And those two have crossed each other. And about my feeling for u in that moment was like- Yes, i was heartbroken but i could understand that whatever is happening with me , i am responsible for that. If i've told u all things earlier, then may we wouldn't have faced that situation ever. That was my fault. At that moment i just wanted to clear out ur misunderstanding , otherwise i won't even die in peace!!!!

Pia: But...

Abhay: No if, no but , pia... now, we won't remember our past anymore. Now, we will only look at our glorious future...

Pia(smiles): Ok...

Telling this pia puts her head on abhay's shoulder ...

Abhay: But i think , we should go inside now.

Pia: Why?

Abhay: Because i've to tell all to find a suitable day of our marriage asap...

Pia: U  r  too much...

Abhay: how much?

Pia gives a feathery kiss on abhay's cheek..

Pia: This much...

When they are going inside , suddenly kiah comes there ..

Pia: Aunty...u!!

Kiah: i've to ask u something , pia..

Pia: What?

Kiah: That day when i read ur mind, i could see that u were hesitating when i asked that can u give u life for abhay . But suddenly what happened that u agreed?

Pia(laughs): Yes, u are right. I was thinking that. But later u know...i mean...

Kiah: What?

Pia: I thought that if abhay isn't alive then what'll i do? Then i'll die by myself by thinking of him... so, it's better that i sacrifice my love and bring abhay back. At least it's better to die one time rather than dying several times for the same person.

Hearing this abhay bursts into laughing.

Pia: But on a serious note, though i was a spoilt brat, i loved to read love stories from my childhood , so i know about romeo-juliet and similar stories and their sacrifices for their love. But those all are stories. So, when aunt asked me the question , i thought that this is the chance to make a new real life example that – pia gave up her life for her love abhay! isn't this sounds great?

Kiah: Oh! This crazy girl...

Saying this kiah was leaving but abhay-

Abhay: Mom, please check our marriage date asap...

Kiah: Why? last night pia already told 3times " I do"... so, i guess she is already ur wife , just u need to be her hubby asap...

Saying this Kiah winks and bursts into laugh...Then she leaves.

Pia: abhay, we also should leave now..

Abhay: 1 min. U've not still told the truth. At least tell to me...

Pia: Ok..abhay, listen, that moment i thought that my heart beats for u , so does your heart. and u know, when i staked at ur heart, i also staked on my own. If ur heart stops beating , then my heart also should. I also planned that i'll suicide, but when aunt asked me i thought if i could gave up my life for you then ur heart will beat again and as we gave our heart to each other , so if ur heart keeps beating my heart will also keep beating on urs. I remain alive or not, but my love will always with be you. And why you are forgetting that love never dies... It always remain in our heart , which keeps us alive. So, how could i allow to be ur heart dead? Our love will never end, it will remain alive with each heartbeat of us. We'll make sure that our heart never become a "DEAD HEART"!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res...
1ST of all a big hug 4 u aditi :) its outstanding ...i luvd ur ff sooo much bt dis is d lst updt :( i enjoyed throughout ur updts... "he tries 2 avoid death at any cost / he craves 4 lyf " i ws feelin d sm pain...ah!! piya's condition at tym ws worst dan abhay ..she ws in a trance ...It touched my hrt & d title of d stry ws related 2 abhayendra bcoz he is d 1 who hd DEAD HRT... Hp u vil cm bck wid new dhmakedaar stryπŸ˜ƒ
luv u tk care... 4 me u r a fantastic writer keep it up
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This FF was an absolute delight to read Aditi πŸ˜ƒ n do u know y? For the sheer simplicity  n casual outlook it had. What I mean to say here is that u depicted every character realistically here with shades of grey πŸ‘ Hats off to u for that πŸ‘ Pia n Abhay were no quintessential saints here n tats the best part. Pia was like any teenage girl her age - fun loving, carefree, arrogant n a bimbo as well(I guess the bimbo bit was realistic bcoz she was a diva πŸ˜†). She was selfish to attain what she wanted at all costs n probably that was the reason she never stopped craving for Abhay though he belonged to someone else clearly at that time. Abhay a lover pining away for his dead lover did not hesitate before he made an innocent girl a pawn in his deadly game  There were moments when even a monstrous Abhayendra seemed human 😭 Hats off to u for coming up with a unique storyline πŸ‘ I am surely gonna miss this FF for a sure but u have done justice to the story πŸ‘ The finale was superb πŸ‘ Pia finally got some sense into her bimbo brain πŸ˜† n could realise the truth on her own πŸ˜› Kiah saved Abhay with Pia's help 😊 Finally she realised that Abhay means more to her than everything else πŸ˜† Tanisha was the only selfless soul in this whole story n it was a fitting end when her goodness destroyed the evil incarnate πŸ˜ƒ Perfect ending! I am glad that it was her n not Abhiya who killed Abhayendra πŸ‘ Loved the last para too 😳 BTW do come up with a new story. Will eagerly look forward to it πŸ€—

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry 4 sending u wrong page link by mistake.😳 The link of last part of this FF is here-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2657256?pn=162

Please forgive me 4 this silly mistake..😳😳

Dear friends and readers of my FF,πŸ˜ƒ

Phew...πŸ₯± finally, I've ended the FF.πŸ₯³. Hope u'll like the endπŸ˜•... Thank u all so much 4 loving my FF this much.⭐️ U were all just amazing readers πŸ‘πŸΌnot lyk me alsiπŸ₯±..

And Now let me say sorry😭... yes, sorry 4 keeping u all waiting 4 the updates. But i was helpless ..hope u'll forgive me. 😭Embarrassed

n now, let me say, u guys r just fantastic and superb. The way u gave response to my FF, i never expected.😲 actually i  don't know heavy heavy complex english words to describe  my ff as i m a quite easy-going person who hates to check dictionary 4 understanding the meaning of complex english words and search in the google 4 that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The real reason is i m super duper lazyπŸ₯±Embarrassed...But having these flaws in  my FF, u liked it so much!!😲 It's a wonder for me. I m overwhelmed with ur fondness for my ff. ⭐️

Without ur support and encouragement i would not be able to completer the FF...A BIG BIG HUG AND THANKS to u all...πŸ€—πŸ€—

If someday, sometime again i get a nice idea/plot for a new FF , i'll come here again to bug u allπŸ˜†..till then take care and bye..
πŸ˜›

P.S: Don't take my  "Bhashan" as i m leaving the forum.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am not going anywhere. Will be here with u always ...πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by sdoll - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Update!! 😳
Am gonna miss this FF😭

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res---

---edited-----

wow...wat a lovely ending..!!!! 
so abhayendra failed infront of true love. loved the way pia realised placing her hands n his heart,that he isn't abhay!! her pain,sadness,abhay's agony not wanting to part were beautifully written dear...πŸ‘.  n then pia's hesitation...for me this was the best part, ⭐️ coz every person more or less loves himself or herself the most,that's the hard reality of lyf,pia felt the same,but..but wat made it different was their love..her love for abhay that gav her strength to sacrifice her own life..!!! n that's wat we call true love!😳 and you wrote it sooo beautifully dear...i so so loved it! β€οΈ
then again pia saved abhay by her sheer pure love...n that was soo amazing..!! πŸ‘abhay forgiving her n both of them forgiving n loving eachother ..their engagement everything...was so lovely...! 
and last but not the least, the answer pia gave was again beautiful ...😳

P.S. yaar aditi..this ff of ur's was one of my fav8! i always eagerly waited for it...n now i will miss this ff badly!! πŸ˜”
plzz do start another ff,if u get time..dear..plzz...

do take care dear..n thanks for this lovely ending...πŸ€—
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
that was amazing! Would surely miss reading ur updates
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read when u update the story i'm really going to miss reading this story of your so are u going to do an other ff i do pm me when u write a new story
thanks for the pm
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really beautiful ending dear. will miss this FF for sure.