Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyeon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey  btw i am a huge blf fan aswell. Have u watched the scenes of blf?
surnita thumbnail

I miss Purabkidiwani.  Her devotion to Purab was out of this world.  How is she now?

anniegupta_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alliha

i really hope armaans character is fixed up soon!

I agree with you there. I am a die hard crazy obssesed purab fan. And I really really don't like armaan. But that is because of his charecter displayed.. aproova himself is a really cool guy, so if I was in his place I would be given in his words"damn" to T & D for ruining his charecter and tell them to fix it up!
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

I am a die hard crazy obssesed purab fan. And I really really don't like armaan.

no kiddding Annie😲you r so closed mouth about it......I would never have guessed😉.......
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

I agree with you there. .. aproova himself is a really cool guy, so if I was in his place I would be given in his words"damn" to T & D for ruining his charecter and tell them to fix it up!

I completely agree with you there😃

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Minnie

True Ides.It's just that Armaan was never evil & he judged people fairly.That's how Jassi came to be in Gulmohar.He relied on her for everything & yet now they have turned him into a villain which is heartbreaking.It's not fair on him or on us because Jassi is what she is today because Armaan gave her the chance against all odds & against everybody's wishes.They are ruining a beautiful serial & we the viewers are letting them to.Television was already full of Rams & Sitas.Here was a hero with real life shortcomings & he seemed very close to the average guy you come across,always a mixture of good & bad.Now they are reducing him to a clownish villain & to rub salt on the wound introduced a Ram!! 😡

Now it will be Ramayan with Ravana (Armaan) trying to take away Sita ( Jassi) & Ram ( Purab) will come brandishing his sword & end of a run of the mill story. Give me Ramanand Sagar & his neverending travelling arrows anytime!!!!!!!!!!!😕

Hi Minnie, agree with u completly. I mean we get to see tha Ram and Sita stuff everyday and jassi seemed different and i was really glad. But then they throw this Ram in there and ruin everything. It would be different if jassi and Armaan end up together.

Minnie thumbnail
 Right Princess.I just can't take these saccarine sweet characters any more.Either they are so sweet they will nauseate or they will be so bitter they will make you puke😡.When will they ever give life to a real life beleivable character complete with all the qualities as well as shortcomings a normal human being ?????
pmahesh thumbnail
isn't it too late to fix it now, atleast enough to get him back with jassi. The only possiblility  to show armaan ok is probably to make purab (the so called Ram) black.
Minnie thumbnail
  Not necessarily.May be enough knocking by Armaan to Jassi's heart will make Purab withdraw himself.Somewhat like Dil to Paagal hai.
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Not necessarily.May be enough knocking by Armaan to Jassi's heart will make Purab withdraw himself.Somewhat like Dil to Paagal hai.

If T & D make it looks like Dil to Pagal hain and Jassi, goes for Armaan like that then Janta wil say.

Jassi Tu To Pagal Hain 😆

Jammy.