Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Nicely said ides..... I would like to add this.... You only - with confidence - take out your frustration on the person, you love the most, as you know for sure that the other person loves you enough that he will understand completely - it's not about him or because of him and will help you get thru'.

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: manimau

You only - with confidence - take out your frustration on the person, you love the most, as you know for sure that the other person loves you enough that he will understand completely - it's not about him or because of him and will help you get thru'.

right on mani....👏

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ides

right on mani....👏

Now🤔 Armaan ALWAYS takes out all his frustrations on Jassi,which means😃 He does love Jassi!!!!!!!!❤️& knows she loves her!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOO...................

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well..... Minnie... 😉I have only seen Armaan taking out his frustration on doors, walls, desks, chairs... etc.. etc.... So yeah..... He love them all...... ❤️ ........... yeeee.... yipppieeeee
alliha thumbnail

Well..... Minnie... 😉I have only seen Armaan taking out his frustration on doors, walls, desks, chairs... etc.. etc.... So yeah..... He love them all...... ❤️ ........... yeeee.... yipppieeeee

😆 yeah with his 'damn'...now lets just hope in frustration he does not hurt jassi more

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Now🤔 Armaan ALWAYS takes out all his frustrations on Jassi,which means😃 He does love Jassi!!!!!!!!❤️& knows she loves her!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOO...................

wrong......armaan mostly does that behind jassi's back....he takes advantage of her feelings for him and takes them for granted.....there is another major difference between using someone as means to an end and unburdening ur frustration on a friend.....

Armaan does the first one and Jassi the latter.....the evidence is that everytime jassi yells at purab, she always shows remorse at having done so and apologises after a while.....whereas armaan shows no remorse.....his apologies are a farce
ides thumbnail
mani....that was DAMN witty😆
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh.. Armaan fans bhi na..... Ekdam Armaan jaise hai..... Kahate kuch hai or karate kuch hai....... 😕 

i don't think all of Armaan fans fit in what u just said. it's not nice to jugde all of the people by knowing only few. and what do u mean by armaan's fans say someting else and do someting else? What did we do and who?

ides thumbnail
Princess....I think a lot of what mani said was tounge-in-cheek.....no hard feelings😉
anniegupta_ thumbnail
hehe.. you guys are so funny

on this point agree with lakshmi... i dont really care about a person irritating me if i don't know them or anything. THere opinions and comments toward me don't matter as much as people I love. I only argue , scold, fight, get angry with people I love.. thats why we all give so much attention to them. If you think really hard about it this will make sense otherwise you guys will think i'm crazy