Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
  No problem,as they will say๐Ÿ˜‰:Jassi tu topaagal hai,Armaan ke liyeโค๏ธ;Armaan bhi to paagal hai Jassi ke liyeโค๏ธ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am a BIG Armaan fan too. Only more active at Jassi_Pretty than here.
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dont post here coz they banned me two times and logged my and my ex-roommate's IP and stuff. Poor rommaate of mine, she is soo damn emotional and fragile. She stopped coming after all the sh*t she got

Yeh.. Armaan fans bhi na..... Ekdam Armaan jaise hai..... Kahate kuch hai or karate kuch hai....... ๐Ÿ˜•

Aur rahi baat banning ki.... Yeh moderators bhi na kamaal ke hai.....๐Ÿ˜‰ Kisi ko 1 bar ban karake baaz nahi aate.... Vaapas dusari bar ban karate hai....... ๐Ÿ˜†.... Aur phir bhi member to post kar hi raha hai.... Ban hua hi nahi..... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its jassi and purab all the way!!

1)Purab can read her inside out.He understands her.

2)Jassi has confided in him so many things which probably she has not to even her family members.This shows that she trusts him.

3)She always gains back her confidence when purab is around and its vice versa with armaan.

4)True,she gets angry at purab for silly things but then we do get irritated with people whom me love the most.

as they say,The first step of love is friendship......only a true friend can be a true love.

cheers๐Ÿ˜Š

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa,best friend makes the best partner,hence Nandu is the best candidate!!!! He does everything that purab does plus know Jassi before Purab..He is a true friend;so on this basis, Nandu aur Jassi ki shaadi kara dete hain.๐Ÿ˜‰

My dear friends,Nandu is an equally nice person.So why discriminate against him???? Why choose Purab????

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

its jassi and purab all the way!!

1)Purab can read her inside out.He understands her.

2)Jassi has confided in him so many things which probably she has not to even her family members.This shows that she trusts him.

3)She always gains back her confidence when purab is around and its vice versa with armaan.

4)True,she gets angry at purab for silly things but then we do get irritated with people whom me love the most.

as they say,The first step of love is friendship......only a true friend can be a true love.

cheers๐Ÿ˜Š

Very good points Naina..... Way to go..... Nicely said....๐Ÿ‘

surnita thumbnail

Originally posted by: manimau

But Jassi doesnt love Purab.  If you find someones actions irritating alot wouldnt she feel like killing him after a while.  I dont get irritated with the ones I love the most and my loved ones dont get irritated with me either - well not that much...

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hey, I thought it was the other way round.. you only take the liberty to get irritated at, argue, scold with people you love.. I really don't bother what a third person does if I don't care about him..

just my opnion..

ides thumbnail
well said naina and lakshmi.....๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by ides - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

But Jassi doesnt love Purab.  If you find someones actions irritating alot wouldnt she feel like killing him after a while.  I dont get irritated with the ones I love the most and my loved ones dont get irritated with me either - well not that much...

Jaasi doesnt get irritated....its more like she takes out her frustrations on Purab.....ever heard of displacement of anger....thats what this is....a lot of happily married couples do that cause they have the assurance that the other partner loves them enough to see them through this time.....and just because u get irritated with someone does not mean that u stop loving them.....