Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyeon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Minnie

Well said heyeon!!!!!! Mahatma Gandhi was a great man but certainly wasn't a great husband!! Nehru was a great human being & loved children but certainly wasn't a faithful husband.Yet Hitler the terrible loved Eva passionately right upto the day he died!

Passionate men like Armaan don't actually fall in love easily.They get into flings.But when they really do they do for keeps.

well said minnie!! nice to hear ur views. really well said
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyeon

Ur right ides.what is attractive and special about love is tht if u love someone u can be a liar to the whole world but u will not find urself lying to them.thats  if u can u dont love him/her and hence the question of having a liar as ur mate does not arise

point noted heyeon, but u had mentioned compatibility too....so if one is an honest person, would he/she be attracted to a liar to begin with.....I dont think so not unless u let go of ur principles
surnita thumbnail
Jassi was attracted to Armaan wasnt she?
heyeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

Jassi was attracted to Armaan wasnt she?

good question..lying,honesty, selfishness etc are all terms creating by man. we started judging ppl but i am sure love is beyond such catergorization.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
  From very beginning Jassi knew what kind of man Armaan was.He two timed Mallika ( sometimes with her help...I seriously question Jassi's principles),lied to the board, took her help in forging papers,she agreed to establish Kohinoor which was a fraud in order to bail him out .. in fact Jassi did everything good or bad for Armaan & never for one moment stop to think about any principles before penning.." I Love Armaan ".Had Armaan genuinly fallen for her,all other considerations would have flown straight out of the window.Period.
heyeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

point noted heyeon, but u had mentioned compatibility too....so if one is an honest person, would he/she be attracted to a liar to begin with.....I dont think so not unless u let go of ur principles

i am sure u can find good points and bad ones in everyone. SO what if he is a liar to the world. If i love him then i need to stop judging him first. real love is accepting ppl the way they are without trying to change them.

surnita thumbnail

Good observation Minnie..

Whereas when you look at it from a Purab point of view whats she ever done for him (except to decide to marry him)?

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyeon

hey hi jammy, i think that a person does not have to be good to be ur life mate. it is a question of compatibilty and not goodness. Goodness is a relative as well as a social term. What is goodness acc to you (i mean in general) may not be seen as goodness to me. Around us how many people are good? Just because mahatma gandhi was good does not mean he should marry mother teresa or sth.

According to me a character like purab is more likely to be compatible with a girl like jassi then Armaan. For now Armaan is a insensitive person.

What kind of mate would you want for your self describe Please.  would you want to marry a person who uses you for his motives and gains and then plans to throw you out once he has finished with you? Many a times I have heard Armaan say "Jassi Bas 6 mahine aur fir main tumhe tumhari Asli Jagah(Aukaad) Bata doonga!"  Doesnt this shows his motive  as use and throw jassi!!

In a life long successful marriage there is something called as TRUST and UNDERSTANDING. Armaan lacks both of them. The reason why Jassi tore her Dairy in first place that she sensed that Armaan doesnt Trust her. Where else Purab always understands Jassi well and he trust her!!

Do you think that jassi would want to go with your likes and dislikes of a guys looks and behaviour, nor would she go by mine. But for we can see for now who is doing good to her and who is doing bad. Armaan maybe as adventurous as you see him. But I dont think that Jassi wants a guy like him she wants a more stable life partner which is purab mabe he seems boring to you. But for her he is very intresting!!

As far as ending is concerned lets see how it happens and what happens!!

Jammy.

heyeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

According to me a character like purab is more likely to be compatible with a girl like jassi then Armaan. For now Armaan is a insensitive person.

What kind of mate would you want for your self describe Please.  would you want to marry a person who uses you for his motives and gains and then plans to throw you out once he has finished with you? Many a times I have heard Armaan say "Jassi Bas 6 mahine aur fir main tumhe tumhari Asli Jagah(Aukaad) Bata doonga!"  Doesnt this shows his motive  as use and throw jassi!!

In a life long successful marriage there is something called as TRUST and UNDERSTANDING. Armaan lacks both of them. The reason why Jassi tore her Dairy in first place that she sensed that Armaan doesnt Trust her. Where else Purab always understands Jassi well and he trust her!!

Do you think that jassi would want to go with your likes and dislikes of a guys looks and behaviour, nor would she go by mine. But for we can see for now who is doing good to her and who is doing bad. Armaan maybe as adventurous as you see him. But I dont think that Jassi wants a guy like him she wants a more stable life partner which is purab mabe he seems boring to you. But for her he is very intresting!!

As far as ending is concerned lets see how it happens and what happens!!

Jammy.

you have not even understood armaan's character so i wont even get into it

surnita thumbnail

How do you know Purab is interesting to Jassi?