Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Why thanks sooooooooo much Manimau!!!😃.I'm delighted that I've been able to make you love something other than Mr Mehra😉

Seriously,thanks really.

Ides,I agree with you that sometimes pesonalised comment does take precedence over general impersonal once.However when a topic is started with a very negative comment on Armaan,then the reaction is bound to be negative as the hurt person is taking out the hurt.Two particular topics were too negative & disguising something as funny doesn't justify the attack when done deliberately.

Pollitically correctness is difficult when faced with too negative attitude.here,I'll have to say your own words,' something is bound to hit someone.' It's not always easy to keep your cool or be sensitive while posting when you are outnumbered 1: 10 and out of them five are doing nothing to be sensitive to your thoughts or postings and doing everything to tear you apart!!!!!!!😕  

As for posting funny things about Purab,he is so boring🤓(I'm sorry if that hurts anyone😉) that thinking anything remotedly funny about him is a herculian effort and promptly puts you to sleep🥱.wasting so much time & effort on thinking about Purab is just not worth the hassle.I'ld rather spend that time thinking of Armaan❤️

Come to think of it,you actually need a colourful character like Armaan to really spice up your life.And good or bad,only he has the power to make both his fans & foes keep thinking about him!!!!!!!!😆😆

And I have definitely made fun of Armaan & have called him everything he deserves to be called .Many times.Just because I want Him to get Jassi doesn't mean I'm blind to his faults.In fact I have compared him to frog and beast!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beleive me? check out my posts.

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

girls

you have said it all... 👏

This is my take on this.. I really don't understand why we should even talk about Armaan fans and Purab fans.... All said and done, there are ficticious characters we are talking about.. The ultimate goal is to have fun here..  I am sure with a little bit of effort from everyone we can make it.. Afterall we want to be here even after JJKN is over, don't we.. 😉

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minnie

Why thanks sooooooooo much Manimau!!!😃.I'm delighted that I've been able to make you love something other than Mr Mehra😉

Seriously,thanks really.

Ides,I agree with you that sometimes pesonalised comment does take precedence over general impersonal once.However when a topic is started with a very negative comment on Armaan,then the reaction is bound to be negative as the hurt person is taking out the hurt.Two particular topics were too negative & disguising something as funny doesn't justify the attack when done deliberately.

Pollitically correctness is difficult when faced with too negative attitude.here,I'll have to say your own words,' something is bound to hit someone.' It's not always easy to keep your cool or be sensitive while posting when you are outnumbered 1: 10 and out of them five are doing nothing to be sensitive to your thoughts or postings and doing everything to tear you apart!!!!!!!😕  

As for posting funny things about Purab,he is so boring🤓(I'm sorry if that hurts anyone😉) that thinking anything remotedly funny about him is a herculian effort and promptly puts you to sleep🥱.wasting so much time & effort on thinking about Purab is just not worth the hassle.I'ld rather spend that time thinking of Armaan❤️

Come to think of it,you actually need a colourful character like Armaan to really spice up your life.And good or bad,only he has the power to make both his fans & foes keep thinking about him!!!!!!!!😆😆

And I have definitely made fun of Armaan & have called him everything he deserves to be called .Many times.Just because I want Him to get Jassi doesn't mean I'm blind to his faults.In fact I have compared him to frog and beast!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beleive me? check out my posts.

wow minnie! u said it all..i must agree this thread pissed me off but later encouraged me to post. so i must thank the person who started it.

aman thumbnail
there are alot of armaan fans out here but i do hope you are  being fair to him.reformed rakes make the best husbands.and you should also take into consideration that jassi loves him and i am sure he will change