Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
nice viev points jammy

The way i think of it is, i may like purab.. you guys may like armaan. We all are made different and have rather fidder opinions about lots of things in life. And who are we to argue with how God created us? As for jassi she is created different from how we are created so for both armaan and purab her understandings and viewpoints are different towards them. So in the end its jassi's decision and who are we to do with it. So as much as I like purab jassi might not like him. As much as you guys like armaan jassi might not like him... each of us have different feelings toward both of these fictional people. So for the question who fits jassi the best... no one can answer this then jassi herself.
surnita thumbnail
Well said!  But its still fun speculating.
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyeon

you have not even understood armaan's character so i wont even get into it

Please you make me understand, maybe I would change my view!!

Jammy.

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

How do you know Purab is interesting to Jassi?

How do you know Armaan will fall in love with jassi and that jassi should marry HIM?😉

Jammy

ides thumbnail

good question..lying,honesty, selfishness etc are all terms creating by man. we started judging ppl but i am sure love is beyond such catergorization.

this is how I see it....love makes u vunerable....u r open to hurt.....the openions of ur loved one matters a great deal to u.....so it is important that u trust ur partner wholeheartedly or u may forever be trying to protect ur self from hurt....and in doing so shortchange ur self and ur partner.....so the basic ingredient of any relationship is trust and its not something easily replacable....

so far we as audience have seen armaan decieve and use jassi by using her trust and so it becomes difficult to explain how the two belong together
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

True Ides.It's just that Armaan was never evil & he judged people fairly.That's how Jassi came to be in Gulmohar.He relied on her for everything & yet now they have turned him into a villain which is heartbreaking.It's not fair on him or on us because Jassi is what she is today because Armaan gave her the chance against all odds & against everybody's wishes.They are ruining a beautiful serial & we the viewers are letting them to.Television was already full of Rams & Sitas.Here was a hero with real life shortcomings & he seemed very close to the average guy you come across,always a mixture of good & bad.Now they are reducing him to a clownish villain & to rub salt on the wound introduced a Ram!! 😡

Now it will be Ramayan with Ravana (Armaan) trying to take away Sita ( Jassi) & Ram ( Purab) will come brandishing his sword & end of a run of the mill story. Give me Ramanand Sagar & his neverending travelling arrows anytime!!!!!!!!!!!😕

radha_18 thumbnail

I am an Armaan Suri fan as well. Dont post here coz they banned me two times and logged my and my ex-roommate's IP and stuff. Poor rommaate of mine, she is soo damn emotional and fragile. She stopped coming after all the sh*t she got

Your roommate? who is she? anyways, nice to see another armaan fan.

ARMAAN ZINDABAD!

alliha thumbnail
i really hope armaans character is fixed up soon!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alliha

i really hope armaans character is fixed up soon!

AMEN.

heyeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_18

Your roommate? who is she? anyways, nice to see another armaan fan.

ARMAAN ZINDABAD!

Purabkidewani was my roommate. Poor thing, she was soo fragile and emotional, worshipped Purab so I asked her to join this forum since there are a lot of fans her who would understand her. But poor thing had some rough time since our IPs were logged and she was blamed for false ids. Anyways misunderstanding hoti hai. No worries! :-)