rain thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i dont think  there are hardly  any armaan fans left in this forum...poor armaan

go purab go and get jassi

kudos😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are whole lot of Armaan fans. We have a different groups dedicated to him. I am a die hard Armaan fan.
surnita thumbnail

So am I and over 2000 members on Jassi Pretty website.

Surabhi_24 thumbnail
I am a die hard armaan fan. Most loyal to Jassi Pretty.
surnita thumbnail
Hi Armaan fans I say we should post on this site a lot more to make it less biased.  All you Purab fans are welcome on the Jassi Pretty site I am sure.
Surabhi_24 thumbnail
As long as its a healthy discussion I really would love too. But I had a very bad experience on setIndia forum so I stopped posting.
*Anjali* thumbnail

BOTH Purab and Armaan fans are always welcome here. Although Purab fans are in the majority here, the views and opinions of all are respected.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hi sundari321.. welcome to the forum... I am sorry that you had a bad experience in the messages that you posted.... you are welcome to express yourself here... we respect everyone's opnion..

as for Armaan fans, this has been a very open forum... we are glad you want to post here.. hey, it is afterall a serial with good actors doing their best.. and as I always say, each one is free to have an opnion... and this forum has been a fantastic place to express oneself, be it an armaan fan or purab fan...

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
surnita thumbnail
Hi Sundari I had a bad experience too on set india site - they are very Purab biased there - even the moderators...but dont worry we are all nice here!
alliha thumbnail

welcome sundari!

im an armaan fan too but i like purabs role as well