Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part..london guest anji's future ??
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update thank god this anjali have some back bone love how she stood up to shyman but i hope he does not hurt her thanks for the pm
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved this anji she is so strong i really like her

thankx for pm
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was such a nice update. Anjali rocked. I'm happy she stood against the snake. Really excited to see what will happen next.
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update love how anjali stood up to shyam thanks for the pm. 😊
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
phewww.. i read the whole thing finally! damn interesting.
i thought it was the end already ;) heheh! looking forward to the next part.
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wow read ur FF 
Awesome all the chapters are good

Can't wait to see wat happens so happy that Anjali handled it very maturely without all it he crying
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Please Update Soon :) 😳
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome continue soon and plz pm when u update 
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guyz, hope you all are fine😊, sorry for updating late  ... I have been awfully busy ever since New Years ... Aghhh 🥱 Lots of things to do ... etc.

Anyways, Thankyou all for liking and commenting on my FF ... It really is a peace of mind to read ur lovely comments 😳 Thanks x

-PART 21-

Anjali and Shyam's convo continues ...

Anjali: That night I had found out the most bitter truth of my entire life, the truth that I had never imagined ... I had never imagined that your inncoent, decent face was a mask of deceit ... That night I saw how you had broken Khushi ji,  and hurt my Chottey ... and ruined my martial life, I Hate myself for ever being so blindly in love with you!

Shyam: Anjali, I don't know how to pascify you, but all I can say is .. I'd do anything to gain your trust once again ...

Anjali: Funny how you think, that I'm stupid enough to trust a hooligan like you, I'd never make such a horrible mistake in my life ever again ... and you should know that a trust is like a piece of glass, once broken ... it can't be fixed again.

Shyam: Give me a chance please ... he said begging ...

Anjali: I don't want to waste any more of my precious time talking to you ... so let me get straight to the point ... and that is, what happened between us today, should stay between us ... not a soul should find out about it, warn you ... and infront of my family we'll pretend to be the same Anjali-Shyam that we once were ... not because I care of your self-respect or mine, but because I care of my Chottey and Khushi ji, the two people that have sacrificed sooo much for me, Caz if they find out about us, they'll break their marriage that has just been formed, and the consequences of the will be fatal, caz no one would agree to marry Khushi ji after she leaves this house, her life will become lonely, and as for Chottey he would never get married ever again, and both of them will never be happy ... caz somewhere deep withing that hate-friendship relationship ... love exists ... and that love is very delicate ... it hasn't been able to reach the surface yet ... I and you will stay like this till that love shows up.

Shyam felt something break within him, each and every word tht was uttered by Anjali pierced his body ... he knew the consequences of her finding out the truth would be something like this, but he never knew her words would effect him sooo much.

Shyam: As you wish Anjali ...

Anjali: Nah Ah, not Anjali, ANJALI JI ... she said with a strong smirk ... Showing off her real Raizada blood ...

Shyam was left flabbergasted as she left the room.

At Laxminagar, Arnav and Khushi bid farewell to the Guptas ... and made their way to the car, Arnav opened the door for Khushi and gestured her to sit in ... Khushi smilingly did so ...

On their journey back to RM,no one said a word, yet there was a sense of relaxation and peace in the air ... Khushi sat calmly starring out of the car window, as the afternoon sun shone brightly onto her face, make her skin complexion brighter, golden-ish and more elegant, Arnav seceretly stole glances at her once or twice. The Khushi broke the silence.

Khushi: Arnav ji, aap wakiye me ek achay dost sabit hue ... Shukriya .. (Arnav, you proved to be a good friend ... thankyou).

Arnav: Well it was my way of saying thankyou to you, akhirkaar tum mere pariwar ke liye itna kuch ker rahi ho ... (afterall you're doing soo much for my family)

Khushi: Ok, abh bass be ... hum dost hai na abh?

Arnav: Yes.

Khushi: To phir dosti me, No Thankyou No Sorry ...

Arnav: Ok then.

Just then Arnav's phone rang, it was his PA on the other side of the line ... he told him about the fact that his clients are arriving today at 6:30 from london, and that they have no where to stay as all the hotels in delhi are fully booked as it's New Year's eve and all reservations last for a week ... Arnav, had a angry frown on his face and without a word put down his phone, Khushi seemed concerned but thought it was better to stay quiet as Arnav's mood seems to be not very pleasent.

They reached home, Khushi greeted Anjali, Nani and Mami ... and they all had a nice chat about how Khushi seems happy after she's returned from her maika and how they are happy her family has forgiven her  ...

Nani: Khushi bitiya, hum soch rahe the ke Payal bitiya aur apki amma bua ko ... aaj ki New Year party me ane ka neyota bhej dein ... (I was thinking of inviting, payal ... amma and buaji)

Anjali: Nani, bilku sahi kaha ... (absolutely nani)

Khushi: Aap uski chinta na kerein Nani, mai aur Arnav ji ... pehle he unko neyota de aai hein, aur wo khushi khushi maan gai .. (dont worry, i and arnav ji have already invited them and they accepted happily)

Just then Arnav walks in with Mama and Akash, he announces the new abt the clients staying at RM as their guest for a week to the ladies and explains to them why so.

Anjali, Nani and Khushi agree ... and get to work to prepare for tonight's new year party.

Anjali is getting ready, she wears a nice black and golden sari, her hir lose, and ringlets of silky hair at the front ... her golden bindia in her centreline ... and she didn't wear a mangalsutra or a sindhoor today, she forgot😆with beautiful black and goldenish neclace and earings...  for today's party ... Khushi is wearing a turquoise sari with sea green and shocking pink shimmery borders ... along with a white gold diamond necklace tht Nani gifted her ... it has shocking pink stones studded in at places. Both the ladies looking stunning to attract the new year at 12am 😉

Arnav walks out of the bathroom dressed in a fine velvety black Armani suit, with a white shirt ... and a black and grey striped tie, looking handsome and woman-killer as usual ... but as he walks out he sees a beautful greek goddess sitting infront of the mirror wearing her jewelry ... yep its Khushi,  for a moment he felt like holding her and hug her tightly ... but then he looked at her as she made her way out after politely asking him to hurry up his clients should be arriving any moment.

It was 6:30pm ... and the clients rang the bell ... Arnav asked OP to open the door and let Mr.Mehta and his two sons in ...

They entered the RM, quite impressed with the massive, magniflorishing look of the beautiful Mansion ... Mr. Mehta was a man in his late 50s... around Mama ji's age, yet he had an air about himself, he walked like he was of royal blood, he had a handsome hinch in him, he should've been a ladies man in his young days ... at the back followed his two sons, the younger one around the age of 22 ... Ranvir ... he to was a handsome lad, perfect manly built, and like his dad he seemed to be proud and airy about himself, he walked in like he was at home, casual and as his British style making him look handsom-er ... he had a good sense of fashion, as he wore black skinny jeans for men, a white shirt with unbuttoned till his chest, spikey hair ... and a naughty smirk ... as for the elder son, around the age of 28 ... Rohit Mehta ... the guy seemed to have a smart, elegant, handsome looks ... he seemed to be an intelligent young man, sensible and down to earth ... dressed in a nice pair of jeans with a nice whit polo shirt and unique yet dashing smile ... but his smile was pleasent and welcoming whereas his brother's smile was wicked and naughtyish...

Arnav welcomed them and introduced them to the family including shyam ... however Anjali was not there ... she was busy managing the workers decorating the house, and had totally forgotten tht the guest were arriving.

Arnav introduced Ranvir and Rohit to Khushi, Khushi smiled and nodded her head while saying Namaste ... as for Ranvir, the playboy type, seemed to have been attracted by Khushi's beauty ...

Ranvir taking Khushi's hand infront of Arnav, kissing it's back and saying hello Khushi with a smirk ... Khushi felt uncomfortable and pulled it back at once as for Arnav, he was fuming on the insdie but controlled his actions as he knew tht this was just a gentle gesture of greeting a woman in the west formally but any woman would do but not Khushi caz she was his property... plus he knew he was the clients spoilt son ...

Rohit on the other hand seemed, cultured and decent ... he politely replied back to Khushi's Namaste with a Namaste and a sweet smile.

Everyone was having a chat when Rohit asked for where his room was as he needed to freshen up a little, Khushi offered to guide him there however Rohit being the gentleman he was said, that he'll manage on his own once she just told him where to go ...
He made his way up the stairs, Anjali was walking in the hallway, with a list in her hand, checking down ... everything for the part, she had the pens back in her mouth while holding it in her hand, and the note pad in her other hand, she was walking busy in her note pad, as for Rohit ... he was on his Blackberry ... and both bumped into wach other ... Anjali slipped backwards, but Rohit caught her in mid air, his hands on her waist, as for Anjali she had her eyes closed in shock, whilst the pen was still in her mouth, Rohit looked at her, he had never seen such an innocent angel face before, she was beautiful. Anjali opened her eyes, and had an eye contact with Rohit, she felt a sudden connection with this guy. She opened her eyes, raising her eye brow, still with the pen in her mouth ... Rohit giggled a little, seeing her forget abt the pen, she quickly remembered tht she had the pen in her mouth and had a slight laugh.

Anjali: Hum bhi na, sorry i didn't see you ... you must be...

Rohit: Rohit Mehta, Mr.Mehta's son and ASR's client ... he said with a smile.

Anjali: Oh yess yess, Nice meeting you ... come along I'll take you to your room.

Anjali walked as rohit followed her lead.

Khushi on the other hand, forgot to wear the Kangan, The one's tht Arnav's mum had somehow left for her ... She told everyone that she'll be back just in a jiffy ... she made her way to her room, as Arnav's eyes followed her.

RM was being decorated and the lighting was being put into action, as the party was in an hour from now ... just then the electricians tht were working with the fuse ... did something wrong and the RM lights went off ... everyone looked shock in the darkness ...

Akash questioned OP, who told them what happened.

Arnav: Oh Crap! Khushi ... he quickly managed to make his way up the stairs as he remembered Khushi's fear of dark ... he ran towards his room.

Arnav:Khushi? Khushi?

All he heard was shivery quite sobs coming from a corner ... he walked to the corner. ... noticing a frightened Khushi sitting down, with her head in her knees and arms around.

Arnav: Khushi, tum theek ho? (u okay?)

No reply.

Arnav: Khushi, its okay ... its only me ... Arnav ...

Khushi still didn't look up, Arnav slowly took his hands near Khushi and lifted her face, Khushi looked up ... at Arnav to see only his eyes from the moonlight frm the window.

She was crying, Arnav wiped her tears and told her all is well .. she quickly hugged him ... and as they hugged ... the lights turned on.😳😃 

Precap: Its 12 am ... New Year ... Khushi is over excited as usual going around hugging everyone and everyone over joyed wishing each other, hugging ... etc, and Khushi accidently hugs Ranvir, thinking its Arnav as he was standing behind her.

Hope You Liked It ! 😃 ... Please leave feedback and hit like if you liked it 😳 Thankyou for Reading. xxx

Buddy Request me for PMs please 😊 x