Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tht is really nice love it
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ya'll, how's everyone? Hope your enjoying this wonderful years ending days ... πŸ˜ƒ I'm soo excited with the whole "sangeet" fiasco going on in the actual soap ... Gosh, let's hope Arhi dance together and give us lot a wondeful New Year's Gift πŸ˜‰ 

Thankyou all for your lovely comments ... Much Appreciated πŸ˜ƒ x

Note:- Lots of you guyz thought that at the end of the last part Arnav was smiling caz he planned something for Shyam ... But I just wanna make it clear with you guys that Arnav listens to Khushi mumble in her sleep "forgive me amma" ... and then he has a determined look on his face and a slight smile caz he's actually planning to get Khushi reunited to her maternal family ... Buaji, Amma and the rest. Hope the concepts clear ... 😳 as for Shyam ... I want him to get the taste of his own medicine πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

-PART 19-

It is now morning and everyone's awake ... where our KKG ... is still fast asleep in habit of her own home where she was pampered ... Arnav however has woken early in the morning as per his casual routine ... and forgetting about the new member that now shares his room ... he goes to the poolside for a swim as it is Sunday and he's officialy off work... thinking its an other day of his singleton life ...

Khushi wakes up stretching her arms in the air and yawning ... she looks around ... and finds herself once again in Arnav's room, this time she isn't shocked or surprised ... caz she knew she was there all along ... but how she wanted to be at her home, she wished Devi Maiyyan blessed her with a miracle and everything went back to normal ... and then she remembers her late Babuji, a tear drops down her eyes, she remembers how lovingly her father use to ask her for a cup of tea early in the morning and how eagerly she use to make it for him, how good and simple were the old days she thought.

Downstairs Anjali and Nani are all dressed up, and preparing for the morning daily pooja, however they wonder why is everyone still not down her except for Om Prakash, Hari Prakash, and Jai Prakash.

Nani: Anjali bitiya aap chintit matt ho, sub log attay he honge ... dheeraj rakhiye ... (Anjali don't worry, every one will be here soon, be patient)

Anjali: likin Nani ji, pooja ka samay guzar raha hai, aur ye sub abhi tak nahi aai...(But Nani, time's being delayed for the pooja and these ppl still aren't here) she says worriedly, never had her family been late for a pooja...

Khushi comes out of the bathroom all dressed up in a nice dark-green sari ... and her hair as usual let lose and back combed from the front leaving a little fringe on top of the forehead ... Khushi wondered where Arnav was it was 6 am in the morning, and it's a weekend, just then she sees the poolside door opened and cold winter breeze entering the room giving her shivers ... she goes to close the door...

Khushi is about to close the door, when one of her lose rings drops down ahead of her into the poolside, and she goes to get it ... She bends down to get the ring ... she stood up ... put her ring back on ...She sees a handsome site infront of her, Arnav sat on one of the beach chairs ... having a sun bath in the winter sun ... shirtless😳 ... and with his glares covering his eyes ...

Khushi quickly snaps out of the trance, and turns around to walk out of the door ... but before she does that ...

Arnav gets up and dives into the pool for swimming ...

Khushi is now in the room wondering what happened to her when she saw Arnav ... she's questioning herself ... when she hears Arnav scream for OP to fetch him a towel several times, but OP seems to not hear him ... Khushi realises Arnav's towel's on the sofa right next to her ... she holds it to go give it to him ...

Arnav's in the pool holding onto a wall waiting for a towel ... when his eyes set on a beautiful green sari with a beautiful petite figure ... with a beautiful delicate face, he too falls into a trance, then he realises this beauty is Khushi, his "friend"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Arnav: Ammm, khushi tum? yahan? (Khushi, you here?) slightly embarrased for starring at her, and then remembering that he's in the pool.

Khushi:  wo aap towel ke liye OP ke liye itna chilla rahe the jub ke towel kamre me tha, aur mai be wahan thee to mai ne socha ke aap ke liye le aaoun ... (actuall I heard u scream several times for OP, whilst the towel and I were in the room, so I thought of bringing it for you.) She tried not look at Arnav ("sharam ke mare") 😳

Arnav who himself was too shy to get out of the pool, hoped she would walk up to the pool and hand him the towel, but our KKG is very shy too ... she only stood still in the same spot only 2 feet away from the pool with the towel in her hand ... looking away, not knowing the awkward moment that was being created between them two.

Arnav realising tht she's a girl, she's obviously gonna be shy ... and tht he should be a man and get out of the pool and make the first move.

Arnav gets out of the pool, Khushi blushes to herself ... He stands there at the edge ... Khushi moves a little forward ... and hands him the towel ... he takes it ... Khushi turns around and as she takes a step forward, she slips backwards, right into our Arnav babua's arms ... who manages to just about save her from hitting the hard ground ... they stare into each others eyes ... *Rabba Ve* ... Arnav helps her get up and both stand still for a while, Khushi trying to fix her pallu ... Arnav just looks at her mesmerised ... Khushi doesn't realise tht she's standing only inches away from him... 

Arnav: Dekha I'm much better of a bodyguard than Salman, he's an actor bodyguard ... I proved to be a better one in real life, your Sallu jee isn't too great after all is he? he said with a victorious smirk.

Khushi with a disapproval face and forgetting she's around Arnav at this time: Aap ko mere Sallu jee se kya takleef? wo jaise hein bohut he ache hein ... aap be ache hein likin sirf isliye kyun aap Khushi Kumari Gupta ke dost hein ... kyun ke Khushi Kumari Gupta kisi aise waise ko apna dost nahi maanti ... Sallu jee, ki kya ada hai, kya style hai ... ik dum jalebi jaisa meetha andaz ... mwah ... (what's ur problem with my Sallu jee? he's perfect the way he is, you are also nice but only becaz ur my friend, and my friends have to be nice ... Sallu jee is soo handsome, his style is mindblowing, he's as perfect as a jalebi) she said excitedly in a trance spinning around and falling onto Arnav's chest accidently ... *Rabba ve* once again ...

This time Arnav loses his balance with a jerk and both fall into the pool together ... Khushi gets all panicky ... but Arnav hushes her by placing his wet hand over her wet mouth, Khushi and Him just stare ...

Arnav: To be ur friend is seriously a hard job to do ...

Khushi: Hmphhh ...

He let's go off Khushi not knowing that she cant swim ... and makes his way to the edge of the pool, just then Khushi starts to scream for help ...

Arnav: Khushi! tumhe swimming nahi aati kya? (dont you know how to swim)

A struggling Khushi replies: Arnav ji mujhe acting be nahi aati (I also don't know how to act) she said sarcastically.

Arnav quickly swims to her and holds her tight while she clings to him tightly ... Arnav along with Khushi in his hands swims back ...

Arnav: Khushi, tum abh mujhe chor sakti ho ... (you can let go of me now) hum edge pe hein (we're at the edge)

Khushi opens her eyes, and quickly moves away thanking Arnav.

Arnav gets out and helps Khushi out ... Arnav looks at her, he's mesmerised ... seeng her sari cling to her perfect figure as her wet face tops it all completing the beauty circle ... her wet hear over her face ...

He sees Khushi shiver ... he quickly holds her hand and drags her into the room ...

Meanwhile, everyone is ready for the pooja waiting for Arnav Khushi, hoping Arnav will join them too ... however Shyam is missign too ...

Khushi and Arnav dry up and quickly get dressed ... and Khushi swiftly makes her way down, greets everyone and apologises for being late ...

Anjali: koi baat nai Khushi ji ... chaliye pooja kerte hein ... (its ok, lets start the pooja)

Khushi: likin Arnav ji? (what abt Arnav?)

Anjali: Chottey nahi aaeinge .. (Arnav won't come)

Khushi: Ohh

They are in the temple starting the pooja, when Nani asks...

Nani: Anjali bitiya, aaj aap damad ji ke bagair he pooja shoro karath rahi ... (you starting the pooja without Shyam) waisan to aap Damad ji ke bagair mandir me nahi aati ... konu baat hui ka ... apan aur damad ji ke darmeyan (normally, u wont enter the temple without him, did something happen between u to) she said with a concern.

Anjali turning gloomy again: Nahi nani ji, unhe aaj kaam hai wo nahi aai ge ... (he's busy ... he won't come)

Just then Shyam is abt to enter the temple.

Mami: Lo, Damad ji ... welcomiya rahe hein ... (look Shyam's here)

Everyone looks at Anjali questioningly , as to why she lied ...

Anjali looks away, Shyam is abt to step in ...

Anjali: Ruk Jaiye ... she says loudly.

Surprising everyone once again. especially Khushi and Shyam.

Shyam :Kya hua rani sahiba? (What happened Anjali?)

Anjali: aap pooja nahi ker sakte,mera matlab aap ka bohut zaroori case hai aaj ... mera matlab hai hum nahi chahte ke aap apne case ke liye late ho jai ... aap ko hamari chinta kerne ki zaroorat nahi hai ... (you cant do pooja, I mean you have an important case today ... I dont want u to be late ... you need not worry abt me) she said enforcing her words on him, and a bit rudely.

Shyam not knwing why Anjali was behaving this way with him, felt butterflies in his stomach ... but he didn't want others to sense the tention between them two ... so he covers up slyly ...

Shyam: Rani Sahiba, aap ne bilkul sahi kaha ... Thankyou soo much for caring for me ... and with that he taps her shoulder and walks away steadily.

Anjali turns around to face all the confuse faces with a smile as to everything is normal, but everyone could sense her sharp rude tone whilst talking to Shyam ...

Khushi's suspicion was coming to life, she had to talk to Arnav.

They do the pooja ... and proceed for breakfast ... Khushi goes to help prepare OP, and HP with the breakfast.

Precap: Payal opens the door, to find Arnav ... Buaji and Amma look shock, whereas at RM ... Anjali and Shyam seem to have a steamy discussion.

Hope you liked it πŸ˜ƒ Please hit Like if you did like it , and any form feedback and comments welcomed 😳 Thanks xx

Thankyou for reading ... πŸ˜ƒ
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update love it wonder if anjali found out arnav jealous of salman khan so sweet thanks for the pm
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow great update!!

Love the fact that they're having Raba Ve Moments
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates pls continue soon
zafi thumbnail
Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Loved the pool scene.
Well done
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was such a nice update. They r slowly coming closer. The whole pool scene would be a sight to watch. Even i feel anjali knows something abt shyam. Eagerly waiting for next update.
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
2 sweet update
arhi were vry cute
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome Update Especially Arnav Saying He Is Better Than Sallu Jee πŸ˜†
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4