Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh!!! so much rabba veying??!!😍 hahhahaπŸ˜† i hope the CVs in the show make use of the pool like in this part!!! nice update and thanks for the pm
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update wish they show rabba ve moments like this in the show. Thanks for pm 😊
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht is soo awesome love it
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG SO hot... that was a cute little banter about Sallu Ji.. ahh even I love Salman,.. would love to have him as my bodyguard.. hell even ARNAV will do.. again.. lovely update... wonder what is up with Anjali?? maybe she knows the truth... yay if she does...
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Everyone !!!πŸ˜ƒWishing you and your families a Happy New Year ... May the bliss of this New Year fulfill your dreams, and bless you with joy and happiness, and may this New Year bring our beloved ARHI closer than ever ...πŸ˜‰  

Happy New Year ; 2012πŸ₯³

Thankyou everyone for liking my updates and taking out time to leave lovely comments, please do continue ... for this encourages me to write more and moreπŸ˜†Thankyou Soo Much, Love You Guyz xxx

-PART 20-

Everyone was waiting at the dining table for Khushi, OP, and HP to serve the food ... the Master Chef team ... was determined today to cook all the fancy dishes they could possibly make in an hour, to make the Raizada Breakfast table further more lively ... and tomorrow is New Year's Eve ...Everthing should be of class these last few days of 2011.

Khushi finally walked out of the kitchen lumping, everyone had forgotten abt her burnt feet ... for she always did a great job hiding her pain ... Khushi was wear a Chef hat, and she brought a fancy looking dish with her ...

Akash: Di, aaj lagta hai hamara breakfast kuch special hoga ... he said with a winky smile to Anjali.

Anjali: Haan Akash, dekho to ... Khushi ji Chef ke avatar mein ik pyaari si dish la rahi hein ... she said with a chukcle ...

Nani Naughtily added in: Haan na acha hai, waise be hamare pate mein choue dhor rahe hein. (tummy is rumbling).

Everyone had a laugh at her comment, by now Khushi came and served everyone her special dish ... called "Lazak-e-Khushi" ...

They admired the name she gave her dish ...

After Breakfast ... Everyone sat together in the living room to have a morning, however Akash didn't join them ... he was leaving for Office along with Mama ji ...

Just as Akash and Mama ji, were about to exit through the main door, Arnav stormed in with fury in his eyes, Akash and Mama ji looked concerned, afterall how can Arnav Singh Raizada skip work and come home early ... Something was wrong.

Arnav was storming through the living room, without greeting or telling everyone, Anjali,Nani, Khushi all were confused beyond wits ... to see him like tht.

Anjali: Chottey, rukko ... sub kuch theek to hai? tum office se itne gusse mein aur itni jaldi kaise laut aai? (Wait, is everything ok? how come you came back from office soo early in anger tht to?)

Arnav steadily looked at his Di ...

Mama ji: Haan, Arnav bitwa ... sub kuch theek to hai ka? (is everything ok?)

Arnav: ji Di aur Mama ji ... sub theek hai bass ... wo stupid Aman ki wajah se hamare office ka jo part construct ho raha tha ... wo collapse hogaya, aur kuch log zakhmi hogai ... isliye AR head office ko kuch dino ke liye mujhe band kerna perha ... aur... (Everythings ok, except the fact that stupid Aman's careless ness has caused the under construction part of the office to collapse, some ppl got injured in the process and I had to close the AR head office till everything's fixed)

Anjali: Ohh, that's disturbing ... but Thankgod you're alright ... and don't you worry you have your other branches to wrok from ... oh no I forgot they are in other cities ... so what will you do now?

Akash: Haan Bhai, abh hum kya kerein? (what should we do?) kahe to hum Lukhnow ke AR office mein shift ho sakte hein kuch dinno ke liye ... (We can shift to Luknow AR office ... for some days if you say so?)

Arnav: No! we need not shift anywhere ... We can work here at home, and as for our employees ... they can work in our Delhi AR industries Showroom ... so its fine!

Mama ji: Likin Arnav bitwa, hamre jo London se clients aath rahe unka ka?

Akash: Ohh Ya! Unko to hamre nai calender ki presentation dikhani hai ... and this project is very important for us.

Arnav: Well, we'll have to do it in my study ... at home.

Every business related thing was sorted between the men, Akash and Mama ji sat with the ladies as they had nothing to do ... and Arnav made his way up the stairs ... somehow he felt he forgot soemthing ... Ohh yeah it was his file ... he left it down stairs ... so he went back to get it.

Nani and Anjali made their minds to talk to Khushi about her Bua ji and Amma ji ... and how to pacify them.

Nani: Khushi bitiya, I'm really happy to see our Chottey .. finally settled in life, married and somewhere happy ... he doesn't express it but I being his Nani can understand his gestures and feelings well ... and I'm happy that you're the girl that Arnav bitwa chose ... however I also love you like I love chottey ... and I want to see you happy too , but somewhere I see you are not happy ... and I know the cause of that is your seperation with your Mayka ... (HINDI)

Khushi who sat there listening to Nani, who just about hit her touchy point ... Khushi couldn't control her emotions any more ... she couldn't control the tears as they made their way out gushing through her eyes ... she started crying ... Anjali comfoted her ... Khushi who was broken hugged Anjali tightly.

Khushi: Anjali ji, only once ... only and only once ... I just wanna see how amma is? I want to see Bua ji and jiji ... I want to meet them just once ... ask them for forgiveness ... its my only wish ... if they forgive me I'll be the happiest girl alive, if they don't I'll accept my loss and never show up in their lives again ... she said weeping her eyes out.

Arnav who stood on the stairs witnessed all the emotional discussion going on, Arnav looked at a shattered Khushi, he felt his eyes moist. He made his way downstairs ... grabbed Khushi's hand ... and dragged her out of the house ...

The Raizada's tried stopping him, while Khushi questioned him ... but he was adamant to take Khushi along.

He made Khushi sit in the car, and the drove off ...

Khushi: Arnav ji. what's wrong with you? where are we going?

Arnav: to your Buaji's house ...

Khushi shoked: What? No Arnavji, I can't face them all ... I really can't ...

Arnav: Why? You haven't done nothing wrong ... you're innocent ... all those disgusting things about you and I were tht bloody Shyam's conspiracy ... so you're innocent ... face them with bravery!

Khushi: No! Not innocent , especially after marrying you ... their doubts have sub-contiously are proved right, after you married me.

By now they were outside Bua ji's house, Khushi begged Arnav to leave her in the car ...Therefore Arnav decided to go alone and talk to her family.

Arnav knocks on the door, Payal opens it ... 

Buaji: Payal, who's there?

A stunned Payal replies: Arnav ji ...

Amma and Buaji both shocked come running out of the rooms to see a tensed Arnav standing there ...

Buaji: abh kya chahiye tumka? (what do u want now?) she says angrily.

Arnav: Mujhe aap logo ki miss understanding door kerni hai ...

Buaji and Amma first hesitate to listen to anything that Arnav has to say ... but later they give in ... And Arnav tells them every single thing about Shyam being his jiju and all that. Buaji and Amma ji get the shocking horror of their lives ... they can't believe they misunderstood Khushi and judged her character, they even felt guilty for pointing fingers at Arnav.

Buaji crying: ye humse ka hui gawa, humne phool se Khushi, humri sanka devi pe kitna zulm kiya ... (what have we dont to Khushi? We tortured her soo bad!)

Amma: Haan jiji ... mai kehti thi na ke Khushi bitiya aisa kabhi nahi ker sakti ... (I knew it all along tht Khushi can't do like this)

Payal: Thankyou Arnav ji , apne amma ji aur buaji ko sub sach bata diya, wo kya hai na Khushi ne humse kasam li the ke hum in dono ko kuch nahi bole gein ... (Thanks for telling Amma and Buaji the truth ... I could've told them but I was under Khushi's oath.)

Arnav: It's Okay ...

Amma: Khushi kaisi hai? Bitwa tum nahi jaante tumne hum pe ka aisan kiya hai ... tumne hamri bitiya ka tab haath thama jub uske apne bhi uss se moun mor liye the ... (How's Khushi? You have no idea how big of a favour you've done for us ... you accepted and married our daughter when her own kin had betrayed her)

Arnav: Ma... aap roiye matt ... it's ok ... (don't cry), he said holdi Garima's shoulders .. he could see his mother in Garima...

Garima gave him a warm, tearful but welcoming smile ... he had indeed won her heart.

Buaji: Humka to pooray Raijada pariwaar ka shukriya kerna chahiye ... unka bohute barah aisaan hai humpe ... (we should thank all the Raizada family, they have been greatful to us.)

Amma: Humme maaf kerde bitwa, patani uss din hum andhe ho gai the, uss Shyam ki bato me aa gai the (Forgive me Arnav, tht day we were blinded by shyam)

Arnav: It's Okay aunti ...

Amma: Bitwa aap humko ma bula sakte hein ... humme acha laga jub aap ne humme pehle maa bulaya to ... (you can call me maa, i liked it when you called me ma b4)

Arnav felt soo nice, his eyes became moist and he hugged garima ...

Khushi who had secretly been witnessing the emotional site ... came running in and hugged Payal ...

Buaji and Amma looked at her and came hug both their daughters ... all crying tears of joy and apology ... Arnav felt warmth within him ... he had finally done something tht actually brought smile to Khushi's face, he had proven to be a good friend ... and this was Khushi's new year gift.

Whereas at RM, Shyam returned back ... he went to his room to find Anjali sitting on the arm chair staring into space.

Shyam: Arre, Rani Sahiba ... aap itni khoi khoi kyun hai? (Anjali, what are you thinking about?)

Anjali: Hum soch rahe the ke ek insaan kitna gir sakta hai ... (I was thinking of how low can a man stoop)

Shyam clulessly: Kitna? (how low?)

Anjali: Utna jitna aap girrey hue hein ... (As much as you are) she said giving Shyam a very serious look that could kill him.

Anjali after all was Arnav's sister, but she had learnt to be emotional and centimental ... but being his sister she also was strong, and mature enough to control her emotions when needed.

Shyam: Mai mai kuch samjha nahi Rani Sahiba ... (Ammm I didn't get you Anjali) he said stammering.

Anjali with rage: Ohh Shutup !! Just Shutup !! You know very well what I am talking about ... I know everything you have been upto behind my back ...

Shyam: Rani Sahiba ... you are surely mistaken ...

Anjali: Firstly, don't call me Rani Sahiba, secondly ... I was mistaken before ... I was mistaken about you, for crying out loud ... I can't believe I once worshiped a man like YOU!

Shyam: What are you talking about?

Anjali: I'm talking about when you cheated on me, on Khushi ji, on my family ... on her family ... you played with her innocence and with my trust ... my love ... you are nothing but a big greedy, self-centred, selfish Gold-Digger !!! She said pointing her finger at Shyam in anger ...

One would have thought that Anjlai will be broken, and would cry her head out ... But she didn't something in her gave her the strentgh to fight the demon in her life ... She was happy found the truth about Shyam before it was too late, she hated this man ... and she had drowned all the love she ever had for him the day she found out about him, maybe that is why she managed to stay strong at sucha point.

Shyam was speachless.

Anjali: because of you I have to be ashamed of myself to trust you, because of you I feel guilty for putting Khushi ji through all this ... She made soo many sacrifices in life because of you ... you caused her to split up with her loved ones, you even made a huge attempt to hurt my Chottey most of all ... and what you did that day to Khushi ji is beyond forgiveness, you dared touch her ... you forced yourself onto her ... Thank God my Chottey rescued her in time ... Men like you should die , nothing else but die !

Shyam now knew there's no point in explaining Anjali, She knew it all... she was well aware of his two faced truth. He didn't make any forcefull attempt to stop Anjlai, one could think tht he would harm her ... but seeing the strentgh in her words, the way she stood strong infront of the most bitter truth in her life, scared him ... and he just stood still.

Anjali: why? why? what did my love and care lack? what did my family's adoration towards you lack? why did you do this to us? Do you have any god damn idea ... what Khushi ji and Arnav have put themselves into???? THEY GOT MARRIED, TO PROTECT MY MARRIAGE, they sacrificed their happiness for me !!! all for me !!!

Shyam looked up in shock, he thought Arhi loved each other, but infact they sacrificed for Anjali.

Shyam: Anjali...

Anjali: Do you know if they find out that I know about your evil truth, they'll break their marriage ... they will seperate from each other forever ... bcaz the only purpose of their marriage will be fullfiled ...

Shyam: But who told you all this, how did you get to know?

Anjali with a sarcastic laugh: I heard and witnessed everything the very night ... you made an attempt on Khushi ji, the very night you decorated her room with flowers ... the very night my Chottey beat you up like hell because you dared to touch Khushi ji. that night it wasn't only Akash who had seen everything, I was easedropping wayy before Akash even came, but later he realised I knew everything, and I begged him not to tell anyone.

Precap: Shyam/Anjali fiery discussion continues + Arnav announces to everyone that his clients are coming from London and they don't have anywhere to stay as they are paying an urgent visit ... and all hotels are booked caz of new year ... so the client will have to stay at RM for a week ... πŸ˜‰

Hope I didn't bore you 😳 thanks for reading. 😊

Please do hit like if you liked this part, and please do leave comments. Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Buddy request me for any future PMs! 😊

And a Very Very Happy New Year to you all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† have fun !!!

Thankyou xxx
Edited by Adden123 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice Update :) πŸ˜³
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 update
glad anjali stood against that snake
thnxx foor pm