Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaay, Anjali Was Smirking & Rude To Shaym : D I'm Liking This Evil Anjali :) 😈 πŸ˜† You have Found Anjali's Perfect Match, I Guess . Shyam Out & Rohan In . Awww, I Found The Concern & the Hug Very Adorable 😍 Do Continue The Scene In Next Part Too 😳 The Precap Is Looking Very Nice . We Will See Arnav Jealous & Innocent Khushi Will Figure Out Who She Was Hugging . It Should Be Rohan Hugging Anjali, Actually . UPDATEEE πŸ€—
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow what an update! Loved it. And damn Arnav is gonna flip in the next update
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it like rohit don't like his brother hoping this guy don't cause trouble thanks for the pm
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!! Thank you so much for the pm!! Plzz continue soon!!
zafi thumbnail

Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

LOved it. New guy for Anjali, I'd like that. Shyam shouldn't be forgiven. He is a jerk.
Arhi are great together. Hope that naughty Mehta guy doesn't create too much problems for Arhi. At least he should make Arnav realise that he loves Khushi.
Continue soon. πŸ˜ƒThanks.πŸ˜‰
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey just now caught up with ur entire ff...it was really good...

i loved it...

plz add me to your pm list for your future updates...
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
fab fab fab 

it was awesum update add arhi scenes more. i can see anji will get her new and perfect match rohit mehta.

continue soon
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so anjali and rohit are going to end up together
hope arnav doesnt misunderstand khushi
gr8 update
loved  it
continue soon
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update precap looks intreasting thanks for the pm.
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Heyy Everyone, How are you all? πŸ˜ƒHope you're enjoying your lives ... πŸ˜ƒSorry, I know I haven't updated for ages, but tbh ... January has always been an awfully busy month for my family ... as 7 members of my family have their birthdays in the first 2 weeks of Jan, including me πŸ˜†... And loads of Parties, late night out goings and sleepovers taking place aswel as SCHOOLπŸ₯± ... I apologise for the delay and thankyou soo much for waiting so patiently, much Appreciated πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou everyone for liking this FF and taking out time to Comment, I love reading the comments a lot, very over-whelming πŸ˜ƒThanks Again xx

Without any further delay ...

-PART 22-

The lights went on, but Khushi still clung to Arnav tightly ... placing her hands behind his back holding on to his shoulders pulling him down, and further making him bend ... she had her eyes close, but her ears could very well hear his heart beat getting faster by the minute ... He had his hands placed on her bear back ... she was wearing a sari ... Arnav soon realise the closeness between them ...

Arnav: Khushi, its alright ... dekho lights bhi on hogai hein (look the lights are back) ...

Khushi, heard him and carefully opened her eyes, she moved her head slowly away from his chest, his chin was above her head ... she slowly looked up towards him as his eyes moved slowly down to meet hers ... the eyelock lasted a few seconds yet it felt like an eternity  ... *Rabba Ve*

Khushi: Thankyou.

Arnav: It's Okay.

Still lost in each others gaze.

They both let go of each other completely, however still they were sat very close in the corner ... maybe a few inches away ... the closeness caused sparks in their bodies ...

Arnav then gave Khushi a reassuring smile as to ask her if she was alright, to which Khushi politely nodded back with a smile to assure him that she was.

Arnav slowly started to get up, however he did not realise that Khushi's embroided sari was clinged to his silk tie ... he got up ... but to no avail as the tie-sari lock brought him close to her ... their noses touched and eyes met ... Khushi felt her pallu fall down from a side ... as much as Arnav was known for his "decency" around Khushi, he couldn't help but stare at her as her pallu dropped ... Khushi felt herself melt in his gaze, she felt paranoid ... she started to unsettle her sari from his tie ... but he held her hand while starring deeply into her eyes, and the rest of her half covered body ... he didn't even realise when a smirk arose on his face, it was a smirk alright but it was so mild, one could not notice ... Khushi blushed as he slowly put her hands aside ...she looked here and there to break the awkwardness brewing inside of her ... he slowly undid her sari from the tie ... and let go of the sari in mid air ... as it dropped down ... Khushi looked up in shock ... she was confused, showed and very anxious to know what was on about Arnav and what he was doing. The pallu completely dropped down, and now all she wore was a deep neck blouse .. which was a bit short ... her belly eas bare ... She quickly moved her hands to get hold of her pallu ... but he again halted her ... she once again looked up at him, questioning him ... he was completely out of the world, entwined by her beauty and overcome by his inner emotions ... he indeed didn't realise what he was doing.

He took the Pallu in one of his hands, held Khushi from her waist to get her onto her knees ... Khushi felt his touch as jitters went over her body yet she couldn't get her eyes of him ... he took the sari ... led it under her under-arm ... behind her waist and around ... and everytime he made contact with her skin, both the pairs of eyes met and *Rabba Ve* ... with the sari securely in place ... he got up , while Khushi blushed ... he put his hand forward to support her to get up, she held his hand and got up ... *Rabba Ve* ... she let go of his hands ... still starring at each other.

Someone knocked on the door. the knock made Arnav drop back down to Earth and he felt his heart sink ... and he felt embarrassed for in a way doing all that to Khushi ... But he was Arnav Singh Raizada ... So he had to cover up ...

Khushi looked at him questioningly.

Arnav: Sari sahi fix hogai? (is the sari fixed properly?) he asked confidently as to show her that he was well aware of what he was doing ... and to cover up πŸ˜‰

Khushi totally confused: Hunh?

Arnav: I mean I've never adjusted a sari before ... and you couldn't have done it on your own while sitting down ... so I decided I shall help you with it, after all that's what friends are for.

Khushi felt really wierd, it was too much for her ... what had just happened between them was too strong for her to just swallow it by, she just nodded with a slight smile ... and walked out of the door.

Arnav watched her leave, clenched his fists ... closed his eyes and whispered to himself.

Arnav: Damm'it ... what had gotten into me?!?!

He to then left.

It was 8:30 pm ... almost time for the guests to arrive.

Anjali cheerfully walked around the house actively ... doing soo much work, Rohit was shocked to see the strength this woman had, she was limping yet she was far more active than those who had the ability to walk properly ... her limp should be painful ... yet her face surpressed the pain, and she smiled so broadly ... she was soo beautiful and pure yet she was a pure heart. Rohit couldn't help it but his eyes followed her everywhere. He was a 28 year old bachelor, good looking, rich and charming ... he had been in love once, but the girl was a con ... she wanted his money and not him ... the poor guy was shattered ... he was only 22 then ... and ever since the incident ... he decided he would fully concentrate on his business and not on his personal life ... many pretty women went gaga over him in london, yet he felt attracted to this 27 year old pure Indian woman half disabled. he stared at her ... studying her and understanding her ... he could see the slight pain her eyes tried to disguise behind the twinkle ... but this pain was of something else not physical but mental. He was still starring at her, as Shyam noticed this ... he noticed how this man starred at his wife, and for the first time he felt cautious towards Anjali ... he felt his position in her life at threat, but decided not to do anything ... he had caused her enough harm in life ... he didn't wanna harm her more, he didn't want to gain more sin.

Ranvir was standing by the end of the stairs ... looking out of the French Window while holding a glass of juice in his hands, whistling. Khushi came rushing down still lost in thought of the latest events between her and Arnav ... Ranvir heard her payal ... looked up to see the beautiful in all aspects lady come down ... he didn't look at her inner beauty but her outer beauty.

Ranvir in thought *what a beauty, if only she wasn't married ... i'd eat her up in a night ... married? w*f ? Ranvir the man don't believe in marriage, all Hot ladies are the same, married or not ... very feasty women shouldn't go to waste* he said with a smirk ... and he spilled little juice on the last step ... noticing Khushi was not paying attention ... he did this purposely to touch her ... Khushi stepped onto the juice and slipped ... completely falling into Ranvir's arms ... Ranvir felt satisfied as she fell ... and he gave her a smile ... Arnav was on his phone ... shouting at Aman as usual ... he came half down the stairs and the sight made him drop his phone but he held it in mid air ...

Arnav: What the?

Khushi looked at arnav still in Ranvir's arms, she looked at Arnav helplessly, however Ranvir was still starring at her face with a lustfull smirk ...Arnav felt anger ... and this time he walked up to Ranvir ... Ranvir got scared on seeing Arnav at a point where the ASR's wife is in his arms, he quickly let go of a half slant Khushi in mid air ... Khushi about to land ... but arnav caught her ...

Arnav helped her stand straight.

Khushi looked at Ranvir who was standing at the same spot.

Khushi: Thankyou Ranvir ji ...

Ranvir: It's okay babe ...

Arnav looked at Khushi piercefully, what the hell is she doing thanking a perv ... who probably made her slip on the juice purposely ... she should be thanking me I'm the true saviour ... it is unbelievable how innocent she is ... he thought.

Ranvir walked away and so did Arnav and Khushi ...

The guests started to Arrive ...The Raizadas got busy welcoming them ...

Anjali and Rohit seemed to be getting along well and having a laugh ... Shyam envied Rohit helplessly.

Payash, had a cute discussion about their new year resolutions .. all the while blushing ...

Khushi and Arnav stood metres apart, talking to other people ... yet their eyes didn't stop starring  at each other once in a while.

Ranvir had a glass of wine in his hand as he sat at the bar ... Starring at Khushi ... lust in his eyes.

Arnav noticed that Ranvir was starring at Khushi, and purposely went to stand infront of Ranvir in the middle ... blocking Ranvir's view πŸ˜‰ 

So it was 11:59 pm now, last minute of 2011 ... and 2012 a minute away ... every one stood in the middle starring at the massive clock waiting for the countdown to begin ...

Khushi's eyes looked for Arnav, and she noticed him standing behind her ... she gave him a friendly smile, and he reciprocated ... Khushi then looked back at the clock ... in the meanwhile ... some guest came and took Arnav a little to aside to chat to him ( STUPID GUEST 😑 Kebab me haddi) an Ranvir went and stood behind Khushi to stare at her beautifull slim, milky white back ...

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR the crowd howled loudly, Firweorks started to blast in the background ... everyone at RM hugged and met each other  ... Khushi has always been the most excited person on New Years ... She always welcomed the new year with huge smile and excitement and lots and lots of New Year resolutions ... and in her excitement she turned around to hug her Newest Friend and Oldest enemy ... Yes Anrav ... But unfortunately the manly figure stood behind her was not that of Arnav but it was of Ranvir ... and to describe Happiness Ranvir must've been the Happiest Man Alive ... Khushi who didn't realise who it was had her eyes closed with a huge smile, but as she didn't feel the warmth she normally felt from hugging Arnav, realised something aint right and to her shock as she opened her eyes ... She saw Arnav standing at a distance starring at her hugging another man ... she felt her heart fill with guilt ... she quickly moved back and noticed that it was Ranvir ... who was smilling at her like a clown ...

Ranvir: wah! I had no clue that Bharati Naris had such a warm way of wishing a Happy New Year, or else I would've moved here ages ago, he said with a wink.  Happy New Year to you to darling.

Khushi was too sad to smile back and she silently moved away from Ranvir ... she wanted to go and apologise to Arnav, and hug him ... or least wish him a Happy New Year ... but the crowd of guests and family made it impossible for her to do so ... people came hugged and wished her, she did to and so did Arnav to the others ... yet  both looked for each other ... and whenever their eyes met ...

Arnav's eyes had pain in them, slight jealousy ... env for Ranvir and questions for Khushi ... and maybe questioning himslef to as to why he felt bad when his "friend" hugged another man? Khushi was his friend ... and she had every right to make friends with others too, yet what pained him? did ranvir and her make such good friends in just a time span of 5 hours? It took me months to befriend her and here this young lad from london meets her 5 hours ago and befriends her so quick??? all these quetions hauting him.

Khushi's eyes, why am I feeling guilty? I only hugged another man ... its not like I did something to hurt Arnav ji? then why do I feel he was hurt to see me hugging Ranvir ji? why? Why does it feel soo wrong? why do I wanna go apologise to Arnav ji? Why do i feel I'm commited to him and only him? We are only friends aren't we? then why is it soo awkward?

In the meanwhile Shyam and Rohit both were walking towards Anjali to wish her ... yet some guest pulls shyam to wish him ... and yet Rohit is successful in wishing Anjali first ... Shyam witnesses this and grinds his teeth ... 

Rohit: Anjali, a very happy new year to you.

Anjali: Thankyou Rohit, to you to.

Rohit: Now that its a New Year, I was hoping to make a new friend ...

Anjali: Is that your New Year Resolution Mr.Rohit?

Rohit: You may call it that ... he said with a smile.

and Anjali laughed.

Rohit: Jokes apart ... Anjali will you do me a pleasure to be my friend?

Anjali: Aww soo sweet, the pleasures all mine .. sure I do ...

Shyams eyes the two shaking hands and having a laugh, he feels jealous.

Nani on the other hand is making an announcemt ...

Nani: Aap sabhi logun ko, Naye Saal ki badhai ... aur hum umeed karath hai ke aap logun ko party ma maja araha hai ... iss naye saal ki surowaat hum ik shubh kaam se karna chathe hein ... aur ee shubh kaam hai ke hum apan potey Akash bitwa ki sagai hamri Khushi bitiya ki bari jiji Payal bitiya se kerwana chahte hein ...
(Happy new year to all of you, i hope you're enjoying the party...i wanti to start this new year on a happy note by getting my grand son Akash engaged to Khushi's elder sister payal)

Everyone starts to clap ... Payal and Akash start to blush ... Arnav looks at the couple with a smile ... as Khushi nudges her sister with her elbow and winks ... Amma and Buaji get all teary and happy ... Nani brings the couple forward ... Gives the two the respective rings ... and the ring ceremony takes place at the same time ... Khushi is soo happy seeing this and Arnav is happy seeing Khushi happy and as their eyes meet once again, this time their smiles fade away ... and they look away.

Precap: Ranvir asks Khushi to go with him to the market as he wants to buy things for his mother, he asks nani for the permission to take Khushi along and Nani agrees, Arnav however has left for office and is unaware of Ranvir's plan ... Khushi doesn't look too happy ... she wonders why she's feeling soo scared and insecure ...

Thanks for reading πŸ˜ƒ Hope I didn't disappoint you ... 😳 

Please do leave comments and hit like if you liked this Embarrassed ... and Buddy Request me for the PMs ... ⭐️ 

Thankyou. 😊 xx
Edited by Adden123 - 12 years ago