MG/Arhi FF-Suffocation Part 22 UPDT! pg31/ DEC 27

Shopau thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone! I am a new member of IF.Though I have been reading a lot of FF on this forum, this is going to be my first attempt in writing one myself. I hope you all will like it 😊. Though there has been a lot of discussions about who is better Maaneet or Arshi, I personally  like them both. Thus I really wanted to write one FF about them. I have already written a character sketch for them, Plz let me know whether i should continue.😃

Character Sketch:

Gurmeet Choudhary on the sets of Geet

Maan Singh Khurana 28 yrs
' Well he is the eldest son of the Khurana family and his family circumstances in the past have made him stone hearted in a way. He likes to keep away from family and engross himself into a lot of work primarily because he thinks that the more he'll be home with the family the more hatred in his heart towards them will increase.

Barun Sobti

Arnav Singh Khurana (his character is a bit like shravan frm baat hamaari pakki hai) 24yrs ' He is Maan's younger brother. Due to facing the same home environment as Maan, Arnav too does not have any high regard for family values as such. He too likes to keep away from everything related to home and family' just that he has a different way of doing this. He unlike Maan has a lot of friends and keeps himself busy with them partying and enjoying. It's not that he is immature or not serious about his life like his brother, it is just that he sees this lifestyle as a way to escape home.

Basically both these brothers are going through a lot of pain in their lives and hearts which has also made them both very vulnerable, but are not showing it to the world, not even to each other.

Drashti Dhami as Geet in GHSP

Geet Handa 25yrs ' Comes from a close knit joint family. Her family is a well to do business family who believes in family values which are inculcated in each and every family member like their source of life. Yet the family is quite modern. Geet has been brought up like a son but still has been taught about certain values which are unavoidable and are important for a girl to know no matter how modern she is. Geet is definitely down to earth but is not at all shy. She has her own mind which she uses judiciously. She is bubbly and speaks her mind but is not rude. She is a very strong individual and has a strong personality.

Sanaya Irani

Khushi Gupta 22 yrs ' A strong independent career oriented girl, who is very much serious about her life. She too is a very friendly and helpful person but believes that too help and keep your loved ones happy you need to be independent and in a state to help others yourself.

Part 1

Khurana Mansion : Time: 4 am

A 6 feet tall boy with looks to die for entered the mansion which was known to be the residence of one of the most powerful families in Delhi. His shaky steps in drunken state made an extremely unique piece of flower vase to fall off the mantel piece, but little did he bothered. After all little would it matter to a family who was least bothered about their younger son to be returning home drunk at 4 am in the morning. He reached his room balancing himself somehow on the railing of the staircase and walls of the corridor and crashed on his bed without even taking a second look at himself.

Time: 5 am

His eyes snapped open at the first ring of the alarm and his hand reached to switch it off before the second ring. So was Maan Singh Khurana. Maan got off from his bed flaunting his six pack broad and toned chest, wearing just his tracks. He freshened up and moved towards his personal gym. While going downstairs to the gym he crossed the broken pieces of the flower vase, next to the mantel piece, which he had bought a couple of months ago from Italy. Anger was visible in his eyes 😡which soon turned into pain. Extreme pain out of feeling helpless. If one thing which could make Maan Singh Khurana feel helpless was that he could do nothing to save his younger brother Arnav from the hell they both were breathing in. He could do nothing so as to help him come out of the suffocation which was killing him inside with each passing day.😭 Maan went to the gym for his routine workout after calling Nakul the head servant to clean off the mess before anyone gets up.

After finishing his daily morning routine Maan was ready to leave for office sharp at 7:15 am as always. He was extremely punctual and avoided any situation or time where he had to face the family for any kind of discussion. Thus he made sure of even finishing his breakfast way before anyone else was even close to being ready for it. The only person he used to meet before leaving for work was his Daadi whom he respected and thought of it as his duty to see to it that all her necessities are met without her worrying about anything.

Maan - Good Morning Daadi!

Daadi ' Good Morning Maan!😊 She said with a smile. After all this was the only time in the day, when her dear grandson had 5 minutes to spare for her.

Maan - Maine Jai Prakash se aapki dawayiyan lane ke liye keh diya hai. He will reload the stock for your medicines by the afternoon. Aapko kisi aur cheeze ki zaroorat hai toh bata dijiyega.  He said with the same stern expression.

Daadi - Nahi beta, thankyou. Hum toh sirf issi baat say santusht (satisfied) hai ki aaj bhi aap hamare liye waqt nikaal na nahi bhulte. She said with the same sad smile. "Arnav..." she started again but Maan cut her in the middle.

Maan - Daadi meri aaj ek zaroori meeting hai mein aapko kal milta hoon. He left saying this.

Next : Mr Handa : Geet tumhari nayi intern aaj aa rahi hai na, Khushi? 

note:
Hey guys let me know how did you like it. Plz press the like button and comment. Even if u hate it let me know I really want to know how do you all feel about it. 😊 I plan to introduce more characters but will do so as the story will move forward.

-- Shopau

Index
Part 1 , 2 , 3 & 4 - Below -- Page 1

Love shopau😊
Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopau thumbnail

Part 2

SUKHDEV LAL HANDA

The deeply engraved name out of gold, on the marble nameplate spoke of the deeply rooted values of the Handas. Sukhdev lal Handa was not just a name, his personality, his persona and his power was something none were afraid of, rather he was respected by one and all in the city. His two sons and grand children now took care of the business and he was one of the few fortunate people in this world who was satisfied with his life and happy with his family. The Handas were one of the known socialites of Delhi who were chased by the media round the clock.

The women of the family were specially known to be no less than Rajput queens. It was not just the beauty, but they were no less in being intelligent, mature and quick witted than their male counter parts. The women involved themselves in social work, spiritually (not religiously) helping others and also the family business rather than being just home makers or attending high society kitty parties.

Roof to floor doors traditionally engraved with wooden carvings at the entrance marked the royalty of the Handa family. Beautiful, long and heavy weight royal curtains flowed gracefully in the hall of the magnificent haveli.

Amidst of the hustle bustle of the morning in the house with the servants on their toes, the lady of the house walked around the haveli giving instructions to the servants. She simultaneously was on phone talking to one of the ladies in her social circle too. Mrs. Rupinder Handa was no multi tasked. But over the years the experience had shown. Her voice held command and authority. Even while being on phone and taking care of the house hold concerns, she walked fast yet gracefully. She had the same smile and glow on her face which each and every family member always had.

Rupinder(RP): Ji haan Mrs. Gupta'
                    arre aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye, appki beti hamari beti ki tarah hai'
                    Ji haan haan , bilkul. Geet uska pura khayal rahegi'..
(to the servant): yeh kya kar rahe ho'
(to mrs. Gupta): nahi nahi aapko nahi, yeh aaj kal ke servants bhi.. aap toh janti hi hain,   she smiled and said.
(to the servant):haan aise theek se rakho, kahin toot na jaaye. Jao Driver ko bolo car nikale.
(to mrs gupta): Haan ji mein bas ja hi rahi thi, aap fikar mat kijiye. Khushi ko lene hum khud jayenege airport. Achaji namashkar.

Next: Mohinder: Geet, Aaj tumhari nayi intern aa rahi haina, Khushi?

P.S : I know I m going a little too slow.. but I want to introduce all characters nicely.
It will just take 2/3 more updates and then it will gain speed. Let me know if u want me to pm u? How r u liking this ff guys? should i be continuing? 

-- Shopau
Shopau thumbnail

Part 3

RP: Rano! , Rupinder entered the kitchen looking for her sister-in- law.

Rano: Haanji  didi?
A younger looking women with same glow and freshness on her face welcomed RP in the kitchen. She wore a light peach colour saree which had heavy embroidery on its border. (Well imagine Anjali's sarees from IPKKND'. Man I love her sarees)

RP: Geet kahan hai? Woh Khushi ko lene chal rahi haina airport?

Rano: Nahi Didi! Geet Khushi se pehle professionally milna chahti thi. Waise bhi sham ko toh dono ghar saat hi aayengi.

RP: Haan, yeh bhi theek hai. Geet apne kaam ko leker itni serious hai ki accha hi hai ki Khushi ka usse introduction office mein ho. Waise woh hai kahan?

Geet Handa was no less than a princess. Her pretty cute face and elegance in her body postures only emitted her status and class. There was nothing about her which spoke against the principles and values of the Handas. The innocence in her eyes reflected her dreams. Dreams are a part of every girl's life. Every girl dreams of her prince charming and Mr. Right. But she dreamt of her perfect family and Mr. PERFECT. Well her perfect family for her meant her future perfect family. She was brought up in an extremely protective environment. Where they were no emotional fears of loosing someone you love. And materialistic things never mattered to her. She worked hard with her father (Mohinder lal Handa), uncle (Rajendra lal Handa) and cousin brother (Brij) in the office and was loved by all. She was an extremely selfless person who did everything in her life completely selflessly as she always got everything before even asking for it.

Geet worked as the Head architect in the Handa Constructions which was a part of the Handa group of industries. She also worked as the M.D. of the H&G Design Company which was an architecture firm and a joint venture of the Handas and the Guptas.

Geet walked down the grand staircase to the dining room wearing a pink formal half sleeved blouse and knee length formal black skirt starting from her waist. Along with this she wore a waist belt of the same pink shade. Her hair were pulled back in a tight high pony and her makeup complimented her skin tone.

Mohinder: Geet, Aaj tumhari nayi intern aa rahi haina, Khushi?

Geet: Ji! She said without any particular expression.

Everyone looked up in surprise😔. Nobody in the family expected Mohinder to address Khushi as a mere intern. After all not only were the Guptas there business partners but were also Daarji's old friends.

Mohinder: Toh apne kamre aur cupboard mein jagah banali hai tumne uske liye? Woh abse tumhare kamre mein hi rahegi na?

Rano gave a slight smile😊; she understood that Mohinder was only pulling Geet's leg.

Geet: Nahi Dad!

😲😲Another shock came to the family members sitting and observing the father-daughter conversation rather than having breakfast. Geet never spoke like this. Khushi was more of a family member than a guest and they didn't even expect Geet to give such an answer for a guest.

Sukhdev(Daarji):😲 Puttar! Yeh tu kya keh rahi hai?

Geet: Mein theek keh rahi hoon daarji. Meine apni intern ke liye nahi balki apni behen ke liye tayari ki hai. Aur rahi baat jagah ki toh yeh Khushi ka bhi ghar hai.

Everyone had smile on their faces😊. Geet and Khushi had not met for almost ten years now. But they used to regularly keep in touch through emails or phone calls. Geet was like a mentor to Khushi and an elder sis at the same time. They had some Karmic relationship between them. Least did they know that they were destined to be the part of the same family'. THE KHURANAS.

Next: Khushi Gupta😉 Dhunki Dhunki Dhunki laage...

P.S : readers please reply plz plz plz... I need some encouragement
-- Shopau
Shopau thumbnail

Part 4

Geet finished her breakfast and got up from the table.

Geet: Veerji, mein chaliyan 😊 Aaj mein H&G Design ke office jaa rahin hoon. Kuchh important clients aa rahe hai. Lunch ke baad head office aa jaungi.

Brij smiled and nodded while taking a sip from his coffee.

Geet: Maa Khushi ko kahiye ga ki mujhe H&G aake hi mile aur agar uski flight delay hojaye toh mujhe inform kardiyega.

Rano: Theek hai Geet. She smiled and said.

Geet: sasriyakal Daarji!

Daarji: jindi rai puttar 😊

After Geet left for office Brij started the conversation.

Brij: Chachaji… woh aaj meri meeting Maan Singh Khurana ke saat hai.

Daarji: Arre tu kahin Khurana Construction wale Maan Singh Khurana ki baat toh nahi kar raha? 

Mohinder: Ji Baauji! Brij usiki baat kar raha hai.

Daarji: Hmm…Geet se baat karli hai tum loge ne?

Rupinder looked towards Rano…🤔

Rano: nahi Baauji abhi nahi ki.

Daarji: Mera sujhav toh yahi hai ki pehle Geet se baat karne mein hi Bhalai hai.😒

Brij: Par Daarji meri meeting confirmed hai uske saat?? Toh phir mein achanak cancel kaise kar sakta hoon?

Rajendra: Brij tu meeting attend kar par kucch paka mat karna. Theek hai? Waise Bhi yeh muda koi baaki Official deals ki tarah toh hai nahi, jo Maan bhi aaj hi final kar dega?

Mohinder: Haan yahi sahi rahega…

Rupinder: Accha toh driver ko bol doon cars nikalne ke liye? Khushi ke aane ka waqt ho raha hai.

Brij: Haanji Maa mein bolta hoon 😊

On the driver's first horn, the large doors of the Khurana constructions opened to welcome its owner. On the second horn the watchman next to the lift knew he had to switch on the alarm for the 10th floor where the boss's cabin was. And on the third horn the bodyguard knew he had to check the surrounding and open the door for Maan Singh Khurana.

Pitch black polished shoes followed by six men in black walked with firm steps towards the private lift. Only two bodyguards accompanied him in the lift to the 10th floor which at this time was no less than a fish market.

Pin drop silence followed as the lift reached the 10th Floor. People were on their designated places and their dresses were as perfect as they could make them look in those 3 minutes. Maan walked to his cabin wishing the staff good morning😳 (well if a slight nod of the head could be called so) followed by his right hand man Aditya Mehra, who had a long explanation to give.

Adi: May I come in sssiirrr?

Maan: Come in.

Adi: Sir this is your schedule for today.
He placed a white sheet of paper on the table with Maan's schedule details.

Maan: Any important meetings?

Adi: sssiirrr woh H&G Design wale project ke bare mein Mr. Brij Handa ke saath mmm meeting scheduled hai.

Maan immediately looked up from the file he was looking into. Only his eyes were visible and they showed the emotion of ANGER.😡

Maan: Khurana Construction kis company ke saath deal kar rahi hai?

Adi: H&G ddd Design  ke saath ssirr!

Maan: Aur H&G ka M.D kaun hai?

Adi: Ms. Geet Handa, sir.

Maan: toh phir meri meeting Brij Handa ke saath kyun fix ki hai tumne?

Adi: Sir wwwoh Handa Constructions ke C.E.O hain aur Ms. Handa ke Bhai…

Maan: You are FIRED…

Adi: ssirrr..

Maan: Kal se apne Bhai ko office bhejdena.

Adi looked down ashamed.

Maan: Adi main kisi aise insane ke saath apna waqt barbaad nahi karna chahta jise deal ke bare mein pata nahi ho.
After a long pause
Cancel the Meeting!

Adi: Par ssirr…

Maan: tumne suna nahi?

Adi: Sorry sir par 1 hr mein meeting hai aur Handas ke saath hamara aise behave karna theek nahi hoga.

Maan: Cancel The Meeting.

Next: Dhunki Dhunki Lage re😉
Plz press the like button will be updating soon. And please reply. there are a lot of silent readers but no one is replying. Comments would be appreciated 😊 Good or Bad !!!
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the F/F. Good start

Please update soon and pm me

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
lovely start...please add me to your PM list
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...
Shopau thumbnail
Shopau sooo Happy😃 to have got so much of appreciation and encouragement from all of you😊
I am planning to give a Double update this time😃😃. I am updating one right now and the other in a few hours.
Will pm once I update both of them. Add me to ur buddy list if u want me to pm u the updates.will gladly do so😊

Thanks again for all ur love
Lots of love
--Shopau
Shopau thumbnail
Sorry Guys😔 Had to go out. Any how posting Part 5 now and Part 6 in a few hours from now.Njoy!!!

Part 5

Maan: Cancel the meeting.🤢
The last word was said. Adi was in a dilemma now about how to approach the Handas about the matter. Well there was one more looong explanation to be given this morning. :(

Location: Budapest; Time: 3:00 am (India time) : Flashback while Khushi still in Budapest

A young slim girl in orange net tights and a pair of black hot pants with a white halter neck top danced to the tunes of her college song amongst her college friends. She was the hot chick in the university who rightly personified the saying "Beauty with Brains".

[Put on Dhunki Dhunki on youtube and imagine Khushi instead of Katrina. IF didn't let me post the link so sorry😭]

Khushi Gupta was an architecture student in Budapest. She was one lucky girl to have got an opportunity to study in an architect's dreamland. Her father, Mr. Shashi Gupta was one of the richest hoteliers in Budapest. (Well you can imagine that considering the no. of travelers going to Budapest each year!)

Though she already had a company established for her (H&G is for both Geet and Khushi), she believed in standing on one's own feet and not being spoon fed all the time.

Khushi: Payal!
Khushi shouted for her best friend as the music was too loud. Payal tried to wave her hand back at Khushi to let her know that she was trying to come to her. Somehow both managed to move towards each other struggling in the crowd.

Khushi: I am sssooo excited 😃

Payal: All the best Khushi. I am sure that your parents and Geet Di will feel proud of you. She said with utmost excitement for her friend.

Khushi: Thanks Payal. But more than that I am excited about learning the working ethics from Geet Di. You know she is no less than a real sis for me. And I am so so so excited to meet her that I cannot just explain it to you. She almost shouted while jumping like a small kid.

Payal: Haan haan samajh gayi, ab jaldi kar flight ke liye der horahi hai!

Khushi: Theek hai tu parking lot mein chal main sab ko bye kehkar aati hoon.

Payal went to the parking lot to get the car and check if Khushi's entire luggage was in it. Khushi said bye to all her friends lovingly and met Payal on the gate. Later Payal dropped Khushi at the airport.

At the airport:

Khushi: Bye bye bye!!!she said rushing in and out of breath.

Payal: ruk ruk ruk, Call me after you reach there.

Khushi: Ok Bye!!!.

Payal: Khushi aram se baat toh sunle?

Khushi: Kya hai babes?🥱

Payal: Agar tujhe wahan apna dream boy mil gaya toh mujhe batana mat bhulna. Ok?😳

Khushi: Well' 😉we will see. She rushed in laughing and winking at Payal.

Next: Arnav meets... Guess who???😉
Note: Hope you all like this update. Will update in a few hours from now.Definitely before I sleep😊. The more the likes, the quicker I will finish the dinner and update
Do send me a buddy request if u haven't yet and I'll pm U. Lots of Love
--Shopau
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...