Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna26 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I have been pretty upset the past few days so it was all anger spilling out from meNow i am all singing and dancing Yes Surya and Karishma are the life of this FF now. I guess kids have this reaction to us females

Why were you upset?Because of the current track?? Yes these kids  are really very adorable! I just love both of them.😊
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna26

Why were you upset?Because of the current track?? Yes these kids  are really very adorable! I just love both of them.😊

Yes. I got very worked up. I am a devot ABHAY LOVER. I can never see him in pain. Aur koi mar jaye cha he Pia ho ya aur koi character lekin ABHAY ko kuch nahin Hona cha hiye.😃
awesooome...
fab...
loved it...superb...
matwamango thumbnail
Pia's gown for the Paris Eiffel Tower trip

Dazzling: LiLo walked down a flight of stairs wearing a cocktail dress in one set of photos and she basked in the sunshine wearing an orange shorts suit

I am in love with this designer Philip Plein. His designs are so retro, chic yet old fashioned as well.

Lindsay Lohan, Philippe Plein

I love this Black number but i think the white one looks more virginal.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mindblowing update ayesha.lovd sidwaithli part. abhiya romance ws too hot to handle. d dnt loose hope dear. evrythngs gonna b k soon. tc. and update asap.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So all the matches are set...
From Kids (are they? *scratching head*) to adults...
Surya and Ananya, Karishma and Jeh...the future pairs...
Karishma has a tougher job than Surya in making her parents accept Jeh...
AbhIya's love making was just whoa!
Hawwwt☺️
SidLi are sure to come together soon...
And why won't they when they have these cheeky little brats to do all the cupidity
Haseena and Chand were awesome😆
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesomd update
liked kids part.they r really naughty.abhiya part was too hot.one more thing dont end this ff soon.i love this ff very much
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thankyou - I feel so privelleged - though I am Carisma pronounced Carizma. lol
Thankyou darling for this FF with Karishma..
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome amazing update ayesha,loved karishma n surya to the core,these kids r very naughty but cute too loved it.loved sid n metz emotion conversation,karishma is having feeling for jeh n surya is having feeling for ananya cool now want to see how abhiya will react to it.loved kids coonversation wid everyone.Wow abhiya romance its awesome just loved it n their shopping for kids was too good.thanks for pm n sorry for late reply,overall its awesome update you are the best writer.plz update soon n plz dont end soon.
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 72:::Flying High:::

Surya had requested Tara and Kabir spend a little time at the Raichand manor with them. He was missing doing practical magic with her. Surya managed to keep Ananya with him using the old Raichand charm to flatter her till she could not say no to his cute cherub face. It was proving to hard to say no to the twins and Surya was loving everyone playing fiddle to their tunes. Karishma spent majority of the time with Jeh now. She liked having him nearby. It gave her a sense of security and he in return liked playing games with her. Chand and Haseena were beginning to get a little worried with their growing feelings emanating from Kari.

Haseena whispered her concern to Chand-I know Jeh is a good boy and is well mannered but this is unheard of. She is only a baby.
Chand motioned a similar verdict to Haseena's-I know but we can't even tear her away from him. You've seen the temper tantrums she throws at us when we try to keep Jeh out of her life. Abhay needs to handle this himself.
Haseena observing Jeh and Kari together-I hope Abhay can handle this. I can't see Kari upset.

Karishma had heard the whole conversation beaming to herself mentally noting that her grandparents truly did love her and were worried about her. Karishma had to think of a way for her Dad to accept Jeh.

Surya on Skype with his sister had waved at Abhay and Pia with eagerness. They wanted their parents to go out and see the Eiffel Tower and bring them souvenirs so they can see and be part of their parents life. Abhay didn't have the heart to say no to his children and promised he'd bring them what they wanted. Plus they would make a return home as soon as possible.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago