Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

wow...AWESOME update once again ayesha👏...

GOSH!!!! u never fail to surprise me in ur every single update yaar😍...
the little monsters have me too wrapped around their fingers with ur words😆...
and dont end this too soon pppllleeeaaassseee nah🥺...😒
i love it sooo much...🤗

~sam

I am full of tricks I will see ok. Like i said i am ruled by my emotions. If i feel i can give this FF justice then i'll continue. But its sweet of U to want to continue to enjoy this and like my work. This FF took me 2 days thanks to my emotional state
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! The Abhiya romance was super hot!!! 😳 And Abhay and Piya shopping for their twins was super cute 😛 and lol Abhay chose a black colored dress for their daughter! I'm glad Piya told him that they should dress up the twins in color! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

Abhay is being flipped by both his wifey and his twins his whole styling is about to change.Romance is what i missed the most in the show so i went all out
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Lovely Update!! ⭐️❤️

Both Surya and Karishma are jaan, maan and shaan of  this FF.😆 Now i want WW track to end soon in Pkyek...Abhiya should get married in the show too and they should have babies like Surya and Karishma. Aww...Jeh -Karishma & Surya -Ananya...😍 Wow yaar Their plan worked!Please don't end this FF...You know na that it's my favourite...Please!! I enjoy reading it.😊 Continue soon.😃

I have been pretty upset the past few days so it was all anger spilling out from meNow i am all singing and dancing Yes Surya and Karishma are the life of this FF now. I guess kids have this reaction to us females
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

The kids are are such big brats. And Misha is no less. Arjun would be literally running looks like if he has to keep up to her demands. And Jai with Abhays daughter that is interesting is it Abhay only that is going to flip. Pia also I think will hit the roof if she gets a wiff of what is going to happen. So Maithli and Sid are bonding. But seems like Maithli though sees Sid as a friend and may be accept him as her love still Abhay will hold a place in her heart and Sid can never replace that. The dialogue between Karishma and Maithli was very touching though humoursly put in.

Now wiatng to see the reaction of the family on seeing the shopping bags. Well the Raichands need to add some colour to their life after the kids have come.
 I am a brat myself so i guess i portray the twins and Mishu the best. So Arjun and any person mad enough to fall for the twins will be in for the ride of their lifeAfter all they are worth it. I mean how can U resist charm, humour, wit, and good looks? 
  • Maithali is still a ? Time will be her cure
  • matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

awesome update...

the little brats are so cuteee & abhiya romance was superb

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends2805

aww...cute FF... thx for the PM...

Just cute? 
    matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan999

wow awesome update   i loved both kids and abhiya romance  was awesome and jey  with Abhiya daughter that is interesting and do't end  this ff i loved this ff very much plzzz

zzz
    zzz
    don't end 

I am proud of this FF

I was angry thanks to Pia and everyone at the College pointing their finger at Abhay making him look like he was scum and Pia's harsh words cut deep so i wanted to wave the white flag and give up  I really wanted to quite and hide 
    matwamango thumbnail
    matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Awesome update, loved the twins they are so adorable and Abhiya romance hot.

Thanks for the pm, I am so happy you decided to write. Do not get dishearten.

I have calmed down. Took me two days but o got there. 
    matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

nice update ayesha😊 sid has changed a llot 

keep it up take care😊 n update soon

Yeah Sid is all brand New now