Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: peehu24

awsome update ayesha...omg...i just loved it...these kids really did their work to bring sid-metz close...and abhiya was fab...i loved them..their moment was so romantic...i loved it...finally made black forbidden...good...it was needed...update soon..thanks for pm..

Bring on COLOUR. After all what is life without COLOUR?
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

wow what an awesome update yaar, abhiya what a romantic update, you made my day yaar, its awesome, thank god pia ne clourful kapodoke liye abhay ko manva liya, par wo khud kab pehnega, wonderfu update

stay tuned to see if Abhay wears COLOUR? We never got to see him wear it in the show
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaypiya4ever

Lovely update dear

So the kids are playing matchmaking for Sid and Metz

And about abhiya I so love them.Want more updates of them like this one

PS thanks for the PM

Sid is too eager and Maithali is stuck to her past so its up to these brats to bring Sid-Mets together
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

wow aysha!
awesome update. . loved it yaar..
Karishma-surya r lil brats. . I just adore them. .
Sid n Metz were superb. . Want 2 c them together soon..
Wow ! Kari is destined 2 b wid jeh & wat abt surya ? Will he be wid ananya?.. OMG! how will abhiya react??
Abhiya romance was hawt. . *Still blushing* :p
plz. . Aysha! Dont finish dis ff so soon. .
CVS ka attyachar hum par na karo. . Hehe
thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

U don't know how worked up i was a few days agon? How anxious i got. I think i practically alienated a few friends in the process. When i am upset i switch off and only see one way. 
now i am back on track and rearing to go. I just hope people understand and aren't angry at me. Might have to write 2 FF's now. As a make up
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cblover

wow...awesome update...seriously...really loved it..thanku so much

Thanks so much for reading
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superbb update Ayesha...Omg the kids are sooo bratty πŸ€£

Sid ka kya haal ker diya...good in a way, Maithli discovered a new side of Sid and realized he has changed πŸ˜³
I love Karishma and Maithli's convo... it was really cute and Surya is superb cute and naughty as usual... their match making trick is pretty successful I can see that πŸ˜ƒ
Abhiya were hotness redefined... I can see a change in your romantic writing now a days...they have become pretty bold...atleast comparing to the previous ones πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
and thank god...Piya forbid Abhay to buy new black cloths...pink for the girl...too good... why only for the kids... abhay k liye bhi kuch color hota to accha hota...uff...overall superb πŸ‘

I am writing this so i was certainly going to make twins as bratty as possible after all my personality is rubbing off on them. I am just as crazy. If i were to match make i'd do the same thing.
We have all been starved of ABHIYA romance and everyone who knows me how p****d i was on Thursday. Pia ticked me off along with every PKYEK character. Nobody hurts ABHAY. I watch PKYEK only for ABHAY Nobody else. I told U ABHAY is my baby i feel very protective of him. So after a day i became me again

So i wrote a super sexified HOT Update on ABHIYA to make my wishes come true
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it
the twins are really naughty sid bechare ka kyaa haal kiya
Abhiya romance was hot
continue soon

The twins have inherited the best of ABHAY and Sid's devious nature
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Super like ⭐️ I am left with no words to praise your FFs. Awesome, fantastic, terrific, mindblowing, what else? 😎 It was simple SUPERB! I just hope Sid n Metz get together and would love to see their kids 😳 A replica of Surya or Karishma πŸ˜ƒ Will be super cute.

Thanks for this update Ayesha 😊 The show sucks bigtime these days n ur FFs made up for my disappointment πŸ‘ Loved it totally. This is the best ever FF on Abhiya 😳

Mandy U R the best ever. I needed a good pep talk from my reader. Most of us ABHIYA's are hurting and i hope i helped ease the lack of ABHIYA in the show in my FF. As for Sid-Mets baby they haven't even became one yet. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum ayesha!!!! kids r so cute yr... dey r superb... n abhay pia romance was superb n dere shoping scene was cute... cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!!

Well we have more in store with a romantic date at the Eiffel tower.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mindblowing update