Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow. . Awesum!
Luved it. .abhiya room scene. .too hawt. .hehe
continue soon. .tc
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Abhay-Piya are attracted to each other but fail to admit it! πŸ˜† Eagerly looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow yaar awesome part.Plz continue.I guess Sid & Mohan wnt their children 2 marry.I m loving it.Plz continue soon.I wnt 2 know wht happen nxt?
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read four chapters together, nice concept continue soon.πŸ˜›
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr... i loved d story till now... i want pm... can u do dat plzz...
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice n new concept i love 2 read ur ff very much its wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ plz updt soon
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i loved ur ff...its ausum...update soon and pm me next time plz
--Tia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for who appreciated my work and i know it have long time that i have'nt updated so next 4 chap coming soon which will start the main story :)))))
--Tia-- thumbnail

part 6:-

enjoy!!! cheer's --Tia--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Abhay walked down the stairs he looked down at Piya who was deep in conversation with his sister. He saw that beautiful smile of hers that lit up her whole face and it made his breath catch. She looked so innocent. But as he took another step and felt the ever present stabbing pain in his foot he was reminded that Ms. gupta was anything but innocent. SHEDEVIL he thought. As Abhay got to the bottom of the stairs he saw Sid Uncle coming towards him. "How are you Abhay?" 'Are you okay you seem to be walking funny he said." At that Abhay heard a giggle and then another louder giggle. He didn't need to even look to know that it was Piya. "Oh this uncle, I'm fine, I just came across a vicious cat who scratches. He said this looking at Piya who was glaring at him. Seeing uncle's worried expression Abhay assured him he was fine, and he took care of that cat and that she wouldn't be scratching anyone now. "Good I'm glad, come and meet my daughter Piya, you two used to play together when you were little," laughing Uncle Sid said more then play you two used to fight. By this time Abhay was standing infront of Piya, Abhay spoke first, "actually we already met at Lavanya's wedding uncle." "Oh good good, okay why don't you two chat, and get to know eachother better" he said. Piya looked at her dad with a confused look on her face. "get to know eachother better" why would she get to know Abhay better? Infact she wanted to distance herself from him as much as possible. Come to think of it her dad had been acting funny for a few days now, just a couple of things he had said and one day during the wedding ceremonies she had seen her dad and Mohan uncle deep in conversation with her dad looking worried. When she had walked over both men had stopped talking and had looked at her with guilty expressions. Both ushering her away and saying everything was fine. Piya made a mental note to talk to her dad, maybe something was up with the business. She felt bad she had been so focused on other things she hadn't even stopped to think that her dad might need her.

"Alright everyone dinner is ready" Abhay heard his mother say. Abhay was looking at Piya, she had some many emotions playing on her face, confusion, then sadness, then determination. He smiled thinking this girl could never hide her emotions what you see is what you get. Grudgingly he admired that quality of hers. Seeing Abhay's smile Piya glared at him, seeing her glare Abhay gave her a bigger smile. Piya brushed past him to the dining room.

Dinner was very enjoyable, the food was delicious, conversation flowed, there was lots of laughter. Aunty and Uncle kept Piya talking by asking her questions about her dance theatre group, what she had done in university, her plans for the future. Piya being the chatter box that she is kept everyone entertained with her stories. Abhay found himself listening closely to everything about Piya. He found himself laughing countless amounts of time like everyone else. He couldn't even believe how much his serious no nonsense dad was laughing, Abhay had almost choked on his drink when Piya had teased Abhay's dad and his dad had laughed like a school boy! After dinner, dessert and coffee were served in the living room . Everyone was full and happy, feeling mellow. Even looking at Abhay's face wasn't making Piya mad, which was a rarity in itself. Talking about her future plans had gotten her excited. Joining her familiy business, gupta Developers was going to be the next step in her life. Her older brother Ishaan was already so involved in the business, he would be so excited to have her finally a part of things. She knew things were so busy he hadn't even been able to come down for Lavanya's wedding.

As they say this was the calm before the storm. Neither Abhay nor Piya saw it coming, they had been lured into a false sense of peace. "mehak, Sara why don't you two go upstairs, we want to talk to Abhay and Piya about something" Mohan uncle said. Rashi and Sara both got up saying bye to Piya and left the room. Piya and Abhay looked first at their parents with confused expressions and then at eachother. : What's up dad" Piya spoke first. Her dad looked at her with a worried expression and then at Mohan uncle who patted his shoulder as if to say everything will be alright. Right away Piya got worried. "Dad what's wrong? " "Something's wrong I knew it." " Is it your health?" " Are you sick?" she said with tears already forming in her eyes. Piya's mom came and put her arm around her. "No beta it's nothing like that" her mom answered "Then what is it?" "I've caught dad and uncle exchanging these weird glances more then once." "If it's not health then is it the business?" "No Piya beta it's none of those." Nothing is wrong Piya's dad reassured her. 'Your mom and I and Mohan and Anjali bhabhi just have something important to talk to you and Abhay about, something about your future.' 'About our future?" "What are you talking about Sid uncle?" Abhay asked with a confused look on his face. That's when Abhay's dad spoke up, "Siddharth let me do this.. Piya, Abhay we wanted to talk to you about your future together. " Piya and Abhay looked at eachother more confused then ever...FUTURE...TOGETHER...WHAT???? "When you two were younger Siddarth and I had both decided you two will get married to eachother. " "We had given eachother our word and you two had been engaged." " Now the time has come to take the next step and get you two married." Abhay and Piya stood there with their mouths open not saying a word, just completely dumbfounded. Piya finally spoke,"we're engaged, how can that even be?" "How could you hide something like that from me mom? dad? "How could you make one of the biggest decisions of my life for me she asked falling to the sofa. " "Piya beta we did what we thought best." "Mohan and I know this will be a perfect alliance. Abhay is great guy, you'll be so happy with him" her dad tried to reassure her. Piya just shook her head, "NO dad this was and is my decision to make. "You had no right to try to force this relationship on me." "What if I had already fallen in love with someone." "But you didn't" her dad tried to reason. "But I could have! " That's when Abhay interrupted. "You know dad I've always listened to whatever you've said and done what you wanted even when I didn't agree. You know why because I respect you and have trust and faith in your decisions. I just wish you could have shown me some of that same respect and trust to make one of the most important decisions of my life. Abhay, I did what I know and trust is best for you, his dad responded. Abhay shook his bead and gave a mocking laugh. "When did you know this, how old was I when you made this decision" he questioned. When there was no answer Abhay asked again..how old were we?? Sid Uncle finally responded "Abhay was 10, Piya was 8." Piya gave a cold laugh," 8 I was 8!" Is this some sort of joke?! Now that the disbelief was wearing off Piya was getting very angry. "Dad I would never marry Abhay". " For all you know he's an ax murderer!" Abhay saw red, "you wouldn't marry me, I wouldn't marry you," you you...shrew! "How dare you, you arrogant, stubborn ulloo ka patha" Piya screamed. "See dad" Abhay joined in "she's calling you an Ulloo", "and you want me to marry this disrespectful shedevil". Mohan tried to shush Abhay but Abhay could not be quieted. "She's crazy dad, she'll turn our house upside down, there's no way I would spend the rest of my life with her." I don't want to end up in a mental asylum. Piya was livid, she launched herself at Abhay ready to claw his face off. Her mom and dad had to physically hold her back kicking and screaming. "dad I'm going to kill him" " let me go, I hate him so much what does he think of himself?"f she screached. "I know I know the whole speal Abhay spoke up, doesn't he know who I am, I'm Piya gupta the biggest spoiled brat, I'm always righ,t everyone wants to be just like me" Abhay said mimicking Piya. And so it went with the 2 going back and forth until Mohan was able to forciably take Abhay out of the room. Piya was being calmed down by her mom when Sid went to Mohan and said "maybe we were wrong." "Maybe we shouldn't have done this." "They hate eachother." But Mohan shook his head "no Siddharth those two will get married even if I have to take them kicking and screaming to the mandip." " I will make sure this wedding takes place even if it's the last thing I do." If they think they're stubborn then they've met their match because no one is as stubborn as I am. 

so here u go enjoy next upcoming  part's ;)

--Tia-- thumbnail

part 7: cheer's --Tia--

Sidharth watched his daughter race up the stairs of their home and slam her bedroom door shut. He shook his head. His Pia was so stubborn he didn't know how he would get her to change his mind this time. Truth be told they should have told abhay and Pia a long time ago about the engagement but it just never seemed to be a good time. A few months ago they had decided that they needed to get this out in the open. "I hope you and Mohan bhaiya know what you're doing" said his wife Sapna as they walked into their own room. "Sapna if I wasn't a 100% sure that abhay was the right guy for Pia I wouldn't let Mohan push this so much." "I know he'll keep her happy." "I've seen the lalloos that hang around her, letting her get away with murder." "Letting her walk all over them. I do not want one of those weak boys to become my son in law." Sidharth responded. "Through the years I've seen how abhay has taken over the family business and made it even more successful then it already was. "I've also seen how hard Mohan is on abhay but abhay never says anything just takes it all in stride." "But above all I've seen how much he loves his family, they are everything to him and he would do anything for them." "I know he would do the same for our Pia but without letting her take advantage of him at every turn." added Siddharth. Sapna nodded agreeing with everything he had said. "I agree with you but who can win against Pia? "She's so hot headed sometimes, just look at what happened tonight, the way her and abhay were fighting." "We could barely control them and you're thinking they're going to live happily ever after." Sidarth had no answer to this and just prayed to god that everything would be okay. Sapna and him had decided to let Pia calm down overnight and then talk to her in the morning when hopefully she would be calmer. Him and Mohan had come up with a plan and tomorrow would be the day to initiate it.

Suffice to say Pia slept very badly. She tossed and turned all night and everytime she thought about how she was betrayed by her dad she felt herself getting more upset. Her dad was the one that was always on her side, letting her from an early age make her own decisions and live with them. The reason she was so independent was because he had supported her and instilled that confidence in her that she could do anything. BUT apparently she couldn't make the most important decision of her life..she couldn't find her life partner she needed her dad to pre arrange that for her. It just felt so stone age to her! Who gets engaged at the age of 8 and that to to a monster like abhay. Thinking of abhay had brought on a whole new wave of anger. How dare that abhay think he was too good to marry her. He should be thanking god that he was engaged to someone like her. Of all the men her father could have found for her he picked abhay Mlahotra. Pig headed, self righteous, stubborn, full of himself JERK! She would never ever not in a million years marry him!

abhay had given up on sleeping. He still couldn't believe that his dad had planned on marrying him off to that crazy Pia. No way! He hadn't been joking when he said he would end up in a mental asylum after living with her. She was the most stubborn, pig headed, full of her self girl he had ever met. Everything had to be her way, she was always right in her opinion. There was no way he could live with someone like her, nevermind spending a lifetime with her. And if his dad forced this then he was sure that one of them would be dead and he had a pretty good idea that it would be him. Her screech alone could kill someone, abhay cringed from the memory of Pia screeching at him earlier this evening. No he would never ever not in a million years marry her!

Pia came into the dining room with a pounding headache. "Di are you okay you don't look good?" Pia's cousin Riya questioned. Sidharth watched his daughter wince in pain. " I have a headache." "Is there any tylenol" Pia asked. "Pia beta I'll get you some, sit down and have some breakfast" her thaiyiji said. "No I'm fine, could you please just have the tylenol and a cup of tea sent up to my room." Pia thanked her thaiji and went back up. Sidharth and Vijay exchanged looks, Sidharth had filled him in on what had happened last night. "Bhai do you want me to go talk to her" Vijay asked. Sidharth smiled at him and shook him head. "No Vijay, I'm the one that she's upset with I think I'm the one that should talk to her." With that Sidharth grabbed the tray with Pia's tea on it from the maid and asked her to add some toast and fruit to the tray too. "Come in" Pia said as she heard the knock on the door, as she looked up she saw her dad. "Oh hi dad" she said and then looked away. Her dad put down the tray and came and sat beside her. "Pia I know you're very upset with me, but please beta try to understand what Mohan and I did was what we thought best. and if I thought that abhay hadn't grown up into the man that I pictured for you I would never continue with this ristha." "I wouldn't just ruin my only daughter's life like that". Pia looked at her dad who had tears in his eyes. "Dad I love you but there's no way I can ever marry abhay please tell Mohan uncle that abhay and I won't be getting married" Pia said. "Are you in relationship or in love with someone" her dad asked. "No" was Pia's quick answer. "Well then I don't understand why you don't want to give this relationship a chance her dad questioned. "Because I don't like that abhay Malhothra  and I will not marry him" "I don't understand how in a matter of meeting eachother a few times you can judge that you like or dislike a person, how much do you even know him?" he asked. "I know his type dad, I know exactly what kind of person he is." And this conversation went back and forth between father and daughter.

A similar scenario was occurring back at the malhotra house aswell but maybe not so civilly. "abhay you will marry Pia and that is my final decision" Mohan shouted at abhay. "No dad I will not marry her!" "End of discussion, now i need to get myself ready to get back to Mumbai" responded abhay. "You will not tell me when a discussion has ended young man, I am your father not the other way around" came Mohan's very loud answer. "I understand that but you also need to understand that I'm not a child and can make decisions to do with life by myself." Mohan was getting very red. abhay almost always did as he asked, he wasn't used to his son saying no to him. This was getting very very bad and drastic times called for drastic measures. Mohan forced himself to calm down and lower his voice. "abhay you know Hotel Empress, the one owned by Abhay Rai. "Yes" abhay asked taken aback by the change in subject. Well Abhay is selling the hotel and he wants to sell it to Sid and I. "Wow that's great" abhay said. "Now I know how you've had your eye on that hotel for a long time." "You have always said that if you could get your hands on it you could transform that hotel into a luxury 5 star hotel and it could be worth a lot more then it is now." Mohan continued. "That hotel is in the perfect location and has so much potential but for some reason Mr. Rai has completely let it go." abhay commented. It needs a complete overhaul but I can do that and make it world class abhay said. "Well abhay the hotel is yours Mohan said...as abhay looked at him suspiciously, waiting for the but. IF you and Pia can work on it together for the next 6 months Mohan added slowly. And there is what abhay thought. Pia and I work on it together! HELL NO! What did she know about the hotel business, or for that matter any business!

At the GUpta's, Sidharth had just laid out the same proposal to Pia. "You and abhay would work together very closely and all Mohan and I are asking is that if in these 6 months you change your mind after getting to know eachother then we will go ahead with the wedding." "But if you don't then there will be no wedding and Mohan and I ourselves will break this engagement." Pia surprisinlgly quietly listened to this proposition. "Pia beta this hotel renovation will give you the experience you need to take the first big step in your career and it'll establish the India franchise of Gupta developers." "This hotel is a huge project and you and abhay together can make this a huge money maker." "We are investing big money into this so I want someone from our company to take the lead on this and after discussing it with Ishaan we thought the obvious choice is you." Pia slowly smiled, this was just what she had been waiting for. This would be an enormous project and if she did well with this she could really create a name for herself. BUT abhay would be working on it with her! That was a big BUT. "Think about it Pia it's win win." "You'll get to be one of the leads on this project and if you and abhay decide to get married then that'll be an added bonus. "We won't decide to get married dad" Pia cut in. Her dad ignored that statement. "Mohan and abhay are going to be here in a couple of hours and if you both agree then we'll discuss the terms" Sidharth said. Pia nodded and before her dad left the room she hugged him. She hated fighting with him, no matter what her was her dad...the best dad. He dad gave her a big hug back. As Sidharth walked out of the room he smiled to himself. Everything is going to be okay he thought to himself.

Mohan and abhay came over after lunch. Pia was still in her room getting ready and Mohan pulled Sid to the side to make sure they were on the same page and that everything was going according to plan. abhay had excused himself to go to the bathroom. He was just walking down the hallway when he stopped to look at a family picture of the Gupta's front and centre sat Ms. Pia gupta with a big beauifutl smile and her eyes twinkling with laughther. "Twinkling with laughter," what the hell is wrong with me he thought to himself...next he'll be reciting poetry. Since when did he start noticing eyes twinkling. "Since you've started noticing a lot of things about a certain someone said the little voice in his head and before he could quiet that voice he pictured Pia laughing, and the way she crinkled her eyes when she laughed, and Pia dancing, the way she moved and the sound of her chooria as she brought them together, and her beaufiutl lips smiling one minute, and pouting the next. The feel of hair as she walked by him, and that light flowery scent that travelled with her. So lost in thought abhay was that he didn't see a vision in white (White fitted kameez with white threadwork all over it, silver mirrors just around the deep rounded neck, with a chooridar white pujami. Hair flowing down her back. ) run around the corner and collide with him. abhay caught her just as Pia was about to fall. Pia's hands automatically went around abhay's neck and she was bent backwards looking up into abhay's face. The two stared at eachother. abhay scanned Pia's beaufiul face and took in every feature from her beautiful eyes to her full lips. Pia looked into abhay's brown eyes and as usual felt herself want to melt into them. She felt butterflies in her stomach again and all she could do was stare at abhay. The two were lost in eachother for what seemed like forever but in a reality was probably just a minute. "What's happening here?" they heard someone say. abhay and Pia both quickly looked over and saw Sanchit smirking back at them. abhay looked back at Pia and promplty they both let go of eachother causing her to fall backwards on to the ground. "OUCH" she screamed. Arhan burst out laughing and abhay looked down at Pia and then walked past her ignoring her. "OOOH Pia thought to herself rubbing her backside I hate you abhay Malhotrah. abhay hurried back downstairs, he needed to clear his head, everytime he took a deep breath all he could smell was that damn flowery scent, it was like she'd consumed him. When Pia finally did come downstairs uncle Sid took the 4 of them into the study where it was decided that Pia and abhay would have full control over the Hotel Empress project, during the next 6 months they would stay engaged and that after that time period if they did not wish to be married they wouldn't be forced to. It was also decided that since Pia was going to Goa with her cousins tomorrow morning abhay would go with them. This decision was made after alot of disagreement from both Pia and abhay. But in the end both lost and abhay was forced to take a few more days off work with the consent that if the need arise he would fly back to Mumbai. Pia and abhay made their fathers swear that no one was to know that they were engaged. The fathers couldn't understand the point of that but agreed nevertheless. Then the big bombshell was dropped Pia would during this time live in abhay's home. After admant no's, nevers, over my dead bodies both Pia and abhay agreed because Mohan assured them that Rashi was going to come work in the office as well so will also be moving in. Mohan and Sid both left the study with big smiles, abhay and Pia on the other hand left with expressions of doom. What had they gotten themselves into they wondered.

here u guys go enjoy next to chap :)

Edited by abhaylover - 12 years ago