Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...the last scene reminds me of hum apke hain kaun...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...👏
i just love abhiya fights...
can't wait for abhiya lovestory to start...
continue soon...
thank u so much for the pm...
tc
--Tia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah abhay willl be the first to confess lol this is a cute ,modern,hawt lovestpry u guys will love it and blush tooo 'em  updating 2 chap's becoz 'em having a shanak version also and am too far there so i hvae to update many chappy here r u guys ready t read them ???
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yupppeee...update soon...can't wait !
THANK GOD... abhay will express his feelings first...YAAAHHHOOO!!!
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
wow
great
perfect
wonderful
fabulous
continue soon
plz pm me
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jst lovely!!m feeling da heat..plz update soon yaar!! n thanx 4 da pm..
--Tia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

me back 

note :- if u get any thing diif in my paragraph do pm me :)

Piya was shaken by what she had felt in her room. Abhay had been so close, she almost let him kiss her, hell she wanted him to kiss her. She would never admit it to him ofcourse but she almost wished her cousin hadn't interupted them. Piya shook her head...what are you thinking she thought to herself. "You don't like this guy"! Piya quickly busied herself with her cousins so that she wouldn't think of "him". She walked back to the mandip as the wedding was coming to an end. Lavanya was a married woman now. Everyone was very happy, and close family was a little teary eyed. Piya was standing next to her mom who was busy discussing something with her chachi when an older lady came over and stood beside Piya. She was looking Piya up and down with a big smile on her face. Piya glanced at her and was trying to pretend she didn't notice the rude woman. Just as Piya had had enough and was about to say something the woman spoke up. "You're very pretty", Thanks said Piya feeling akward. "Can you cook" said the woman in the next breath. Piya looked at her shocked. "do you know how to manage a household? came the next question. Piya was starting to get mad now, what kind of questions were these she thought. Piya's mom is busily talking to Piya's aunt and does not notice Piya is nudging her do something. "We want a bahu who is going to take good care of our Vikrant. She must stay home we don't want a career minded bahu, she must cook his favorite dishes, we have a cook but what use is a daughter in law in a house if she can't cook for her familty. Piya's face is turning red, she feels her blood pressure start rise, oh she was going to tell this lady exactly where her and Vikrant could go. But she never got that far, instead she hears a familiar voice say "Auntiji are you asking if Piya can cook...she is a master chef. She will keep you and your whole family well fed with many different foods. Piya looked at the "devil" infront of her. Whoelse but Abhay malhotra. Piya would make you the perfect bahu, she is so well mannered, you can barely even hear her voice she speaks so softly. Your wish would be her command. The woman is smiling. She looks at Piya. My Vikrant has gotten so slim, he needs someone who will take good care ofhim. "Oh there he is" she points to the buffet table. Piya and Abhay both look over and see what looks to be a 300 lb man stuffing his face with ludoos. " Isn't he handsome" she says. Piya doesn't need to look over at Abhay to see that he's laughing so hard he's shaking. He's choking on his laughter and Piya wishes she could reach over and really choke him. I will speak to your mom about this rishta. I wasn't sure about your foreign girls but now that I've spoken to you I see that you might be good enough for my Vikrant. As she walks away Piya is shocked..did this just happen to her?! Abhay ofcourse bursts out laughing. Piya is ready to murder him, laughing at her expense, how dare he?! "SHUT-UP Abhay" she says. "What I was just helping you find a good rishta was his cheeky reply and then he starts laughing again. Piya pushes him aside and walks away. What does he think of himself, I'm going to teach him a lesson he won't forget she thought.

Lunch is being served and Piya and her cousin's walk over to where Jai Jiju's friends are all sitting. Abhay is sitting in the middle of the group. and they are all laughing away at something. Probably at one of Abhay's stupid jokes Piya thinks to herself. Piya puts a sweet smile on her face and in her hands she carries a very special plate of sweets. "hi guys" she says. The guys instantly stop talking and focus on her. "We've brought some sweets for you to try Piya says with a flirty smile, The guys instantly start straigtening up, reaching for the sweets, giving her smiles, thanking her. Guys are so easy to manipulate she thought to herself! Ofcourse the "monster" just looked at her suspiciously not taking anything. "Abhay-ji "please have a ladoo I brought them especially for you." Piya says batting her eyelashes at him. Abhay JI, Abhay thinks to himself. Okay something was definetly fishy here. "Is it okay if i sit down here" she says and the guys practically trip over themselves making room for her. "Oh thank you so much Piya gushes at them. She sits down next to Abhay, much to close to Abhay. What was she up to he thought. Oh let's see what was I saying, oh yes AbhayJI I think we got off on the wrong foot. "I'd like for us to start again." This is a peace offering she says as she hands him a ladoo. Abhay-JI wasn't born yesterday. Not so fast Piya-Ji how do I know you haven't done something to this ludoo. Piya just shakes her head with a sad smile. "AbhayJi, it breaks my heart that would mistrust me like this." I just wanted to be friends since you are jiju's friend I thought we could let bygones be bygones. Abhay's friends started harassing him, "come on Abhay, she's being so nice, just eat it." don't be an idiot". Then Piya takes a ladoo off the plate and takes a bite. "See it's fine", she tells the guys to eat their's and they're fine too. Abhay suspicious as ever, puts down the ladoo she had given him and grabs another one off the plate. He looks at her with a smile and pops it into his mouth, biting down. Oh my god HOT HOT HOT, his mouth was on FIRE. Piya jumps up out of his way as Abhay spits out the ladoo. WATER, WATER get me some water he yells. As someone hands him a jug of water, all Abhay could hear is her laughter, her loud laughter. Abhay looked up at her laughing face. How could someone that looked like an angel be such a shedevil he thought as he yelled for another jug of water.All too soon the wedding ceremonies had come to an end and Lavanya was leaving, the vidaii ceremony was a sad affair. There wasn't a dry eye in the room as everyone said their goodbyes to Lavanya. Piya hung back and was the last to say goodbye. She tried to hold back the tears trying to send Lavanya away with a smile but one look at her cousin's face and the tears came like a flood. She'd miss her cousin.

As all the guests left, it was just family left. All the cousins one by one had congregrated in the living room, some having changed to casual attire. Piya had changed into a royal blue salwar and hot pink fitted t-shirt, her hair pulled up into a loose bun on top of her head. No jewellry and just some lipstick. Looking at everyone's glum faces Piya snapped her fingers. Hey why is everyone so down she said...Lavanya is married..remember this was a happy occasion she said. I know Di her cousin spoke up, but now it's all over, the anticipation, the parties, the fun. Now we're going back to normal boring every day life. We just feel blah. Piya shook her head at them, well that was bound to happen but we don't necessarily need the fun to stop right now. I was thinking I'm here for another 10 days and even though I've been to India many times I've never been to Goa! So people let's go to Goa! Piya's cousin's all started speaking excitedly at once, "Oh my god that would be so much fun", I've always wanted to go to Goa" "we would have a blast, lay on the beach all day and party all night". This was some of the excited chatter happening around her. "Wait a minute Di" spoke up Arhan, Piya's cousin. You know the parents won't allow this. We've already missed college for the past few days, they aren't going to let us miss more. Piya gave a slow smile. Arhan do you really think anyone is going to say no to me?" "I'm only here for another week who knows when I'll be back. "You leave that to me, you guys just starting booking, planning and packing!" Everyone started cheering and laughing. Piya smiled, now to convince the parents.

"Dad I need to talk to you" Piya called as she saw her dad walking into the room. Piya beta I need to talk to you too he said. "Okay but me first she said. Dad arhan, Riya, Sonia, Priya, Raj, and I want to go to Goa for 4 days. "well then go was his answer" YAY thanks dad you're the best now please convince all the other oldies to let their kids go, not everyone is as cool as my dad, she said. Piya's dad laughed as Piya threw her arms around him and hugged him. Okay Okay I'll take care of it but don't book your flight for tomorrow. Tomorrow we're going over to your Mohan uncle's for dinner. Okay dad was Piya's answer as she hurried back to her cousin's to sratrt planning their trip.

The next evening Piya and her parents headed over to Mohan uncle's place. She didn't rememeber ever being there before but according to her dad she had been, when she was very young and had loved playing with Mohan uncle's kids. The house they pulled outside of was massive, and very impressive. Gaurds let them through the gates and a windy driveway lead to the front entrance of the beautiful home. Piya's family were builders and developers, so she had been around large beautifully built buildings all of her life. She knew good workmakship and pride was taken to build this home. Mohan uncle and his family were waiting at the front door, hellos and hugs were exchanged and everyone was ushered into the beaufitul foyer. The house was not only well built but also decorated beautifally in a very classy contemporary look. Piya was impressed.

Drinks were brought out and appies were served. Piya met Rashi and Sara, uncle's daughters both very friendly and easy to talk to. There was a son too who had stepped out because of an important business meeting but was expected home any minute. Piya was having a good time.

Abhay couldn't believe his luck, his only vacation after how long and he gets called in for an important conference call that lasted 3 hours! He knew Siddharth uncle and his family were coming for dinner and his dad wanted him there. He didn't know what the big deal was, this was dad's friend why was it so important that he be there. He had already said hello to him at Lavanya's wedding. But whatever he was headed back to Mumbai tomorrow evening, back to the grindstone so this was his last evening to spend with family and relax. Abhay decided to slip in through the back exit and go up to his room and quickly change before he went down to meet everyone.

Piya was laughing at something Rashi was telling her when she clumisly spilt some of her drink on her kameez. She jumped up and started patting the area with napkins, thank god she was wearing a darker colored salwar kameez( deep purple suit fitted with cap sleeves, deep rounded neck in the back with silver threadwork and pipping going around it and a deep rounded neck in the front with similar emboridery Very simple but extremely elegant) "Piya go up to my bathroom and clean yourself up and please help yourself to anything in my closet" said Rashi. My room is the 3rd room on the left. Piya thanked her and headed up the grand staircase. Walking down the hallway there were so many rooms, now what did Rashi say, oh yeah 3rd room on the right. Piya walked in and got the surprise of a lifetime. There stood Abhay mahotra with no shirt. Piya's mouth dropped open..oh my god how could someone be so damn HOT. He was so toned, the perfect musular but lean built, oh my god look at those arms, look at that chest! Piya couldn't stop staring. Abhay spoke first "YOU" what are you doing here" he exclaimed! Piya came back to her senses and looked away. "What am I doing here, what are you doing here" she questioned? I live here, Abhay replied back, well atleast sometimes he added. "WHAT" Piya said to him with a confused look on her face. Whatever, this is my house Abhay says back. All this time no shirt, and Piya even though she's trying not to can't help buy steal glances at that chest. And then it clicks "You're Mohan uncle's son she says' Yeah...and you're...and then understanding is seen on his face, and you're Sid uncle's daughter. They both stare at eachother dumbfounded. "How could you be Mohan uncle's son, he's so nice and you're such a jerk!" Abhay just glared back, "you know I could say the same for you how could such a nice guy have a shedevil for daughter" was his reply. Piya took a few steps forward seeing red. "Excuse me the only devil of any sort in this room is you". "Oh and by the way Abhay-Ji how did you like the special ludoos that were prepared expecially for you. " "I didn't realize they would too hot to handle for a man like you...but you're not really man are you, you're just a little boy." With that Piya turned around and took a step towards the door. In the next instant she feels Abhay grab her arm and jerk her towards him. He turns her around and presses her against the wall with his shirtless chest pressed against her holding her hostage. Piya is shocked, she looks up into those burning eyes. "Let me go Abhay" she says struggling. Struggling not only to be let go but to not lose her composure she can feel her heart beating so fast. "Piya, I think maybe it's time I show you just what I am, and what I can handle and who I can handle. You looked like you liked what you saw when you were ogling my chest earlier...Piya interupts him..."Ogling, I wasn't ogling anything she stutters. Abhay presses further into her, Piya you and both know what you were doing. As he says this he moves strands of Piya's hair from her face, she can feel his breath on her face. Their lips are an inch apart. Piya's eyes are closed and just as he's about to press his lips against Piya's, he yells in pain. Piya had just sunk her high healed shoe into his foot. "What is wrong with you he yells as he hops around on one foot in major pain. "I wasn't ogling you; you oaf" ' How dare you accuse me of that? " "Do you know who I am and how many guys would die for a chance to date with Piya Aluwalia?!" 'And you think i was ogling you, .I was right the first time I met you...YOU"RE A LOSER!" With a toss of her hair Piya walks out of the room. What just happened here Abhay asks himself with shock. "One minute she looked like she was ready to melt into his arms and the next she was trying to kill him. Shaking his head and looking down at his throbbing foot Abhay knew one thing to be true. He would never ever understand women! Never!

Piya hurried downstairs, oh my god she had been so close to throwing her arms around Abhay and letting him kiss her senseless, that was until his words had sunk in...ogling him. What did he think he was? God's gift to women! Remembering how he looked a little voice in Piya's head said" yes that's exactly what he is" But Piya shushed that voice and instead let her short temper take over. She was glad she was wearing her stiletto heals today, teach him to mess with her!
Rashi met her at the bottom of the stairs and asked her if everything was okay. Piya quickly assured her it was. They went back to chatting. Piya tried to participate in the conversation but her attention was fully on that crazy man upstairs. She couldn't believe he was uncle's son, more then that she couldn't believe the effect he had on her. She had never felt this before and personally she wasn't liking it. Abhay was an egotistical, hypocritical, cocky, know it all. NOT her type. Then why was her heart still beating so fast she thought.

sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY DEAR😃
WHAT AN UPDATE YAAR👏👏👏...I M SPEECHLESS YAAR...
I JST LOVED THAT HOT HOT CONVO BETW ABHAY N PIA😉...EVEN I  LOVED THAT HOT LADDOO CEREMONY...
I THINK ABHI DONO KO BAHUT SHOCKE LAGNE WALA HAI😲...
PLZ UPDATE SOON YAAR...I M JST  LOVING UR FF...
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV
SUNITA
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...loved the AbhIya scenes
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 update..luvd it..update fast!!i want more!