NEW FF:- Completely ur's note pg 12 MODNOTE PAGE 12

--Tia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys 'em a silent reader and i have a story going in my mind / it is completely changed from the actual show it is justa siple sweet ,hawwt ,romnatic life of abhay and piya. 

chapter 1

abhay and his friends had just arrived at a night club. It had been a long day at work and abhay had plans of just relaxing,sitting back having a few drinks and if he met a few pretty girls that would just be an added bonus. That was until she walked in... when he first saw her he couldn't help but stare. She was beauitful. Long wavy black hair falling half way down her back, delicate features, full lips and then she smiled...WOW. She was wearing a black fitted halter dress going to mid thigh with minimal make-up and just long dangly earrings as jewellry. No denying it she was stunning and there were many guys in the place that felt the way he did. She came in with a crowd of friends, guys and girls making lots of noise...already looking quite intoxicated.
abhay and akash were at the bar when she walked over with some friends. A path cleared quite quickly for this new girl that no one recognized but wanted to know. The girls reached the bar and pretty much cut abhay off as he was about to order. Before abhay could say something akash holds out his hand and introduces himself. The GIRL barely gives him a glance, rolls her eyes and looks at her friends smirking. WHAT A B***H abhay thought to himself and just as he's about to let her know what she can do with her attitute akash offers to buy her a drink! SHE looks at akash with a glint in her eyes and a smile on her face..."you want to buy me a drink...sure" she says, She places the order and points to akash saying to the bartender.."he's paying" akash nods his head like a little puppy agreeing to whatever she says. With a toss of her hair and a thanks she's gone with her entourage behind her. The bartender in turn hands Akash a bill for 4000 Rupees! Turns out she or now Akash treated her whole group and left the bartender a 500 rupee tip! Now usually abhay would laugh at Akash for being so dumb but this time abhay was livid. Who did this girl think she was?! To top it off Akash didn't have that kind of money so abhay ended up picking up the tab.

abhay calmed himself down, telling himself forget it, enjoy the evening. Soon abhay found himself talking to a pretty girl who was ofcourse showing a lot of interest. But as the night progressed his attention would keep shifting to HER. It was hard not to look at her, the way she danced, she was amazing, her moves, her grace, her laughing face, her confidence. She was stunning and abhay found that his eyes would continuously drift over to her. But he also noticed that any time a guy would approach her to dance her and her group would chase him off usually by embarrasing him in some way. Seeing this was making abhay mad...why he didn't know...but it just bothered him. The whole club was talking about this new group and about the stunning girl who seemed to be the centre of this group. They didn't seem to be from here, foreigners some people were saying.

abhay had enough of hearing about this arrogant girl and thought I'm going home. He got up and said bye to his friends and then walked over to the bar to settle his tab. At that very moment the GIRL walked over to get another drink. Side by side they stood and as he looked at her he found himself asking "you think quite highly of yourself don't you?" The girl turned towards abhay and looked him up and down and with a smirk she said "Yes I do and I'm not interested". abhay was shocked "Excuse me I'm not asking if you're interested in me infact I'm not interested in you". You've got a spoiled arrogant little rich girl syndrome going on and it isn't attractive. SHE turned to him her eyes blazing "EXCUSE ME!" "Who the hell do you think you are?" By this time people had started noticing and their friends had surrounded them. The GIRL's friend came over and asked if this "LOSER" was bothering her. abhay took a step towards the guy when he heard HER response .."Don't worry I know just how to handle this loser, he's not understanding in plain English that I'm not interested in little boys like him so I'll have to explain it to him in a different way. At this she grabbed a full glass of alcohol and threw it in abhay's face. abhay was shocked and then livid, it took 4 of his friends to hold him back. The GIRL and her friends walked away laughing.
abhay didn't have drinks thrown at him, girls didn't turn away from him. Infact he didn't chase them, they chased him. So for this girl to make it seem like she was rejecting his advances..advances that he didn't even make..and then to throw a drink at him. He had never felt so much rage and hatred towards someone. No one made a fool out of abhay Singania. If it was the last thing he did he would make sure she paid for what she had done.

chapter 2

Edited by abhaylover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Tia-- thumbnail

index

chapter 1= page 1

chapter 2=page 2

chapter 3= page 2

chapter 4=page 4 (co-incidence) hehe

chapter 5= page 5

chapter 6= page 7

chapter 7=page 7

chapter 8=page 7

chapter 9=page 7

Edited by abhaylover - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! I loved the first update! It was simply awesome! Piya (I'm assuming that the girl in the black dress was Piya) is so different here! I am eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊 Oh and can you please add me to the PM list? Thanks!
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey!!lovely concept!!its realy interesting!!luvd da 1st update..cud u plz pm me 4rm nxt tym?
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear good one yaar you havent disclosed that Girl's name yet..!!😉 PIYA hun..??😛
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dear it was a wonderful ff 😳 will like tl read more in future !! 
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY SWEETY😃
AWESOME START SWEETY👏👏👏...
HOPE THAT GIRL IS PIYA ONLY...
PLZ CONT SOON N PM ME
PLZ TELL ME UR NAME...BTW I M SUNITA
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV
SUN ITA
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...
wow! spoilt ...she is pia...isnt she???
plz...update soon...
--Tia-- thumbnail
oh my gosh !! i just can't believe u guys like it ..it means alot to me than for ur lovely comment my name is' Tia ' and yeah the girl is piya this a complete different story 'em updating chapter 2 
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
great
awesome
bravo
brava
wonderful
fabulous
continue
soon