Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

LOL I've been reading your posts in the VD forum as well as this forum...πŸ˜†

but you're right, we've never actually had a proper chat,
so sadly I don't know your name either

I'm Behoodi Nadia... pleased to meet you *waves* πŸ˜†

O Teri! πŸ˜²... we have had such a long association! πŸ˜†...tum behooda bilkul nahiin ho, isliye tumhe Nadz bulaaoongi. Are you a fan of Sajjan Singh? I am. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranni

ohh..finally poco..

i was waiting for your post..it was a nice episode today...
arnav that ASR has locked somewhere many years ago is slowly coming out...khushi is just pushing all the button that hits ASR at the exact spots
i liked the fierce khushi...i always like that fierceness in girls. poor khushi, it was breaking point for her. and that was really needed for ASR. it will help him unlock the emotions and hurt that he refused to feel years ago and hence, became the stone hearted man. He needs to let go off his past and accept the human being inside him. he will slowly melt down. bt i felt bad for him too. he was really scared for khushi and was feeling guilty. bt oh well, the fierceness of khushi made the last scene even more passionate. 
p.s. i am also a sucker for dark romances. that's y i started watching PKYEK and now this show...lolzz

Thank you. Arnav needs to release his past , his pain so that he can live life instead of carrying its burden and punishing everyone just because he is unhappy. Khushi is that reality check which he needs. Arnav is a good man but we need that goodness to show and that kindness to shine through. And what happened today us just the beginning of Khushi unveiling the human being inside the Beast. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jshaila

wonderful post πŸ‘

Thank you, Shaila. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquablue17

well written n amazing! 

ASR is so gonna fall in love with this chick soon 

Thank you. Men like ASR  love not with their heart , but every fiber of their existence when it happens for real. For ASR, Khushi has happened. πŸ˜Š
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww its jus awesome poco...i loved ur analysis...really u r a very great writter...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Firstly , I Love the Title you have given to Arhi its absolutely apt for them and indeed blissful.

Arnav's egotism , aloof and obsessive behaviour compelled Khushi for this Blitzkrieg state for which he have seen today. Really, He have tested Khushi's patience since many days , though a person can endure the vehemence and tortures for 2 days or may be more than 1 week , but one day all the frustration and the Lashingness came to burst out certainly. Hence , Khushi has rocked all the way today, she made him realized that money , pride, lack of consideration for others isn't merely 'ALL THE BENEFACTIONS' in the world. Soft Corners really exist. Sometimes, When the Man strolls in the air of conceit and extravagance, it rather happens when he encounter a Sweet Pudding Woman who changes his Life not for a second but for the whole existing,he itself feels a abrupt shove in his heart and therefore, he bit by bit seems faded away in the Other World so is Arnav is facing Off the same Circumtances though.

Thank you, Sadfy. Good to see you here too. True. Khushi had to burst open sooner or later as Arnav was pushing her limits. Aur ek baar zubaan  khul gayi to koi lagaam nahiin. Abhi to Arnav ko bahot kucch sunna hai aur sunega bhi. But he is not a bad guy. Life was unfair to him and he couldn't deal with it. Maybe, now, Khushi will teach him to deal with life and deal with himself. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

Amazing post yet again Poco :)

Thank you. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

O Teri! πŸ˜²... we have had such a long association! πŸ˜†...tum behooda bilkul nahiin ho, isliye tumhe Nadz bulaaoongi. Are you a fan of Sajjan Singh? I am. πŸ˜†

Nadz it is then... but what do I call you...hmmm how about  Poca???

by the way who's Sajjan Singh πŸ€”πŸ˜†

radev2010 thumbnail

Love it ! Your post took me to a fairlytale world. the best part of your post is

" You maybe God , but am a human being too. I have a right to life and dignity and not all the gold in this world can take it away from me. Not you either." 

Thanks for the wonderful review.

-R

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks a lot for reading , everyoneπŸ€—. Much appreciated. Nadz, am Pocu, usually. And don't tell me you don't know who Sajjan Singh is. Find out!😎