Y Do Women Gt Angry Whn Man Isn’t Interst

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Get physically/mentaly ANGRY when a guy isn't interested???

When the tables are turned and a  girl spurns the advances of a man, the man tends to accept and move on...but a lot a of women seem to take it very badly when they're rejected.....

🤢..................??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I have really not heard of obessive females, my experience is that most of the voilent attacks on young females are due to rejection of the advances, i would to call it advances because most of such men, who attack females, believe just because the females has spoken to him nicely, is in love with her.

men attack women and act as jilted lovers and matrys, i have never heard the experience that you have posted, i would appreciate if you can enrich me on why you feel the opposite.

further it seems you have a obession with emotions and cannot do without it, i wish to compliment you for you have again miscommunicated on what do you intend to say with your emotions, and many may think that either you are spruned lover or you not being serious.

Willows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Get physically/mentaly ANGRY when a guy isn't interested???

When the tables are turned and a  girl spurns the advances of a man, the man tends to accept and move on...but a lot a of women seem to take it very badly when they're rejected.....

🤢..................??????

I have not personally come across such instance where a female got voilent when so called tables are turned aganist her, i believe most of the inhuman act are preparted on women and most of the times it is the jilted lover who is responsible.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Learning makes a good man better and an ill man worse.
the answer lies in your question
Too_Much thumbnail
Learning makes a good man better and an ill man worse.
the answer for your question in presend in your question itself
hazelgirl thumbnail
agree with willows totally 😛
Too_Much thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishesh

agree with sosweet and willows.

For last 10 years, nearly every one or two month I hear the news that one boy threw Acid on girl's face.. But i haven't heard this type of National news abt woman.
We shud discuss, why some men get so much Angry and hurt women if women reject them. (and even 'reject' is not good word here, say when woman is not interested in having 'love' relationship with him)

Why to debate this Topic abt Women only. And show me some example of this incidence, Becoz i haven't seen any. In some movies i have seen Heroine getting angry when Hero doesn't encourage friendship with her.But first those are movies, and second, in movies too, it is Men who hurt more than women.

Believe..show us some examples , please.

well said.... coz we have to trust on that things which we see not hear

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

agree with sosweet and willows.

For last 10 years, nearly every one or two month I hear the news that one boy threw Acid on girl's face.. But i haven't heard this type of National news abt woman.
We shud discuss, why some men get so much Angry and hurt women if women reject them. (and even 'reject' is not good word here, say when woman is not interested in having 'love' relationship with him)

Why to debate this Topic abt Women only. And show me some example of this incidence, Becoz i haven't seen any. In some movies i have seen Heroine getting angry when Hero doesn't encourage friendship with her.But first those are movies, and second, in movies too, it is Men who hurt more than women.

Believe..show us some examples , please.

Woman has man in it, Mrs has Mr in it, female has male in it, Madam
has Adam in it, so girls r always incomplete without boys..............so vishesh.......thats y hurting more ....😊 

samie thumbnail

Believe what type of logic is this...?

this is abt english language.., what abt hindi "Aadmi-aurat" "shreeman-shreemati" "mahila-purush".. i don't know abt another langauge..

girls r always incomplete without boys ?!! what abt boys..? (according to u)..

and according to ur logic..woman maybe incomplete without 'man', but girl has no 'boys' in it...!!!

there are hundreds example of man hurting woman, but there are few exmaples abt woman-hurting-man...,

but then why "it hurts u more"...

👏well said vishesh

there many differences between men n women, the monarch of england is a queen n her husband is a prince so if she was so incapable of ruling the country then y didnt her husband b king??????

Willows thumbnail

Dear Vishesh;

I believe the points, put forth by Mr.Vinu are devoid of logic, the topic starts with a statement that females are intolerant, however no facts or experience are put across in justification of the statement and further more statements are made for argument purposes in frivolous manner, I believe the statements made are more in nature of drawing attention, rather than making any constructive or objective point.

Edited by Willows - 18 years ago