Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Res

*EDITED*

Neet 🤗

*SIGH* 
I HATE those phorever lobers...whenever I think of the ending of lmg I feel lyk just murdering those lobers brutally for hurting Sid so much and the worst part...by the end of the show Sid's pain was just sidelined...lyk he never existed!!! and to top tht they showed Sid wishing those phorverrr lusty lobers all the best with a smile on his face...I can so imagine the pain Sid was going thru at tht time but it was all just sidelined cuz some phoreverrr eternal lobers were getting united 🤢

they showed A-R's love was true...but the truth is A-R's love can never be true cuz it wasn't love..it was LUST...love was what SR shared but some disgusting ppl named tht as FARZ...god I HATE tht word so much😡😡😡

and why is Sid going bck to Mumbai...to see those disgusting lobers...I just hope those two are suffering lyk hell 🤢 and just hope they don't come in front of Sid n expect him to show any concern for them!

and yes plzzz...I'm hoping tht there is not much of HORMAAN in here 🤢

oh n Sid's engaged😲 but again in  loveless relationship...I just hope Sid finds all the happiness he deserves soon n a person who gives him all the love he deserves😳
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res

EDITED :

Neets

U know what still whenever I think abt LMG's ending I feel like strangle that Phoreverrr lusty couple 😡😡😡

the worst thing abt the end was dat they sidelined Sid's pain as if there was nothing b/w SR & Sid will easily move on

FARZ   I HATE this word & I don't think I can ever forget this 😡 all thanx to some tainted people who termed SR's love as FARZ 😡😡

There was trust & pure love b/w SR which A--R would never hav

I don't know why Sid is going back to Mumbai but I do hope dat wen he see dat lusty couple he'd act as if dey don't matter to him anymore
Though its useless to expect some decency from lusty people but still I hope dey don't come in front of Sid & feel ashamed of what dey did wid Sid

For a change I don't want a SR ending in this FF & want Ridz & Haraam to rot in hell 😡
May b bcz dis FF started from where LMG ended & after what Ridz did wid Sid I don't want her in Sid's life

Sorry for going on but wen I read this part all those disgusting scenes came in front of my eyes :/
I can so feel Sid's pain & can understand how he must hav felt wen he saw those lusty people 😡😡

I really hope that there'll b not much Haraam scenes ;))

Continue soon... Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM :) nice update
loveSR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
continue soon...
You know what Neet, I love reading about Sid and like I said could read about him all day, but then everytime I do, when I read about what happened on that day when those horrible forever lovers united ot the BB court my heart breaks for Sid all over again, because I can so imagine what he must have gone through and how he would never let anyone see his pain.

I think what angered me about everything at the end was how the focus completely shifted on AR and Sid's feelings were sidelined and trivialised...as if  his love meant nothing and he would get over it easily. But to me SR had something that AR would never have...and that was trust as well as love. Which of course Ridhimma shattered in the end!!

And I loved it when you said Sid's heart had shattered so many times that there was nothing more to break. I can imagine how numb he has become to everything.

And now he has to go back to Bombay for whatever reason and see that disgusting couple living happily ever after!! If they have any decency, i hope at least they  show some shame when they they do see Sid, but I really shouldnt give them so much credit because I have never seen a couple so selfish in my life who only think of themeselves!

Sorry to go on Neet, but as your FF carries on from where the clowns show ended it brought back all the horrible memories of what Sid had to go through ever since SR's love was termed as 'farz'!

P.S. Please limit the appearance of Sitaraman to one or two scenes and then let him take his nutcase 'basket' away from Sid's life forever so he can find some peace at last!!

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...i really fail to understand why did the cv's did injustice to sid's character...a man with a heart of gold deceived by the two most important people he trusted...the woman who he thought loves him and the man he thought of as a brother
Neha_Sr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god!!!!!!    u r back wid ur new FF...😊
gud start...
being a Sid's aka karan wahi fan i m just loving it...❤️

keep up the gud work...👍🏼
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update👏👏👏
love both the  parts
love the way u desribed sid routine & the friendship btw neha & sid is great & that line two individuals soul who understood each other & support each other perfectly fits in & the 2nd last paragraph brought back all the pain dmg given 2 sid  , sidma & 2 us 

Edited by poojahanda - 13 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail
HEY NEET🤗
Very nice update. So Sid is engaged. Neha seems to b a nice girl bt I m feeling very bad to know about her past as a girl from my college had gone through the same phase so I can understand.
Sid is back to India YIPEEE bt I feel like crying to see him like this.
"Lot more of cliffhangers" Neet u want to kill me from suspance😆. PLZ continue soon I can't wait for next part
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
neet di update was super like always 👏

sid sooo much pain

i liked neha 😊

Neet di i will wait for real moment 😆 of siddhima😊

update soon and pm me