Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Neettt๐Ÿค—

Wonderfullyyy and fabulouslyyy written FF...Awesome & Brilliant work...Loved it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reading this FF was like a roller coaster ride...Really you have made the flow of the story with so much cliff hangers and made the storyyy so gripping...Thanks for giving such a wonderful FF.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sorry i doubted that yr r the same neet who has given me the Siddhima๐Ÿ˜† i have dreamt of, I was proven wrong and i know yr a great fan of Siddhima๐Ÿ˜›.

But i wish it was not SId's Child...Wish he didn't do it in his drunken senseless state...Sid the character is so wonderful that even if it was sitaraman's child also he would have accepted with same love as his child...His love for Riddhima is so divine๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
( Sorry,  If u feel offened)

Yet Sid is Sid, He is a normal person who does mistakes and also have the heart to accept and repend for his mistakes...Siddhant Modi the adorable guy on Indian TV, The bestest character ever.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Neettt, I know its the writers right, I am really proud of you that you have come up with awesome SR stories and really loved alll yr FF's of SR...You r brilliant & Fabulous Writer...Keep Up the good work...Great workkk neet.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

looking forward to yr next FF, I am sure you will do justice to Zeenia's FF.๐Ÿ˜›

Keep going!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: Sorry for my late comment, I was inactive

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
KW_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Neet,

I know its too late to reply but i'm really sorry for it.

Loved the last part as always.

And huge thanks for this lovely SR FF. Hats off to your magical writing.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Keep going on...

Egaly waiting for your next SR FF. Plz come soon.

kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow...nice SR FF...thanx..
all parts were good