Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
neet πŸ€—this is not done you can't do this to me...πŸ˜’
awww when i m going to inactive & you have started another new SR FF .
that's nice starting...i m glad you had capture very well Sid's character.i know you understand this character very well.

i have to wait long...πŸ˜† & best of luck for ur Ph.d Work...my Dr. Neet...😳

PS ur tip no. 5 ...is excellent thank you so much. 
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: subia-17

yaaayyy  

neeett πŸ€—

wow u r back with a new FF which seems very interesting n moreover its all abt sid πŸ˜³

but i know its gonna be a painful sweet journey 4 us 'coz we cant see sid's pain and we want more of him so its a sweet painful journey😳

this update was fab n grrr d cliffhanger hes gonna mumbai usse bataya gwad !!!

n can totally imagine sid routine totally giving himself 2 work

i m soo excited abt this FF but i m nt sure these days i cn be a regular reader gt examz coming up so i wont be here till june πŸ˜”

but will be back n catch up!!

so good luck with this i m sure it will be awesome!!!

n have f.u.n with family!!!

P.S zarquuu grrr πŸ˜†

juss wait 4 my last hatyarr tilll june n till i get back😈

Hey Subia!!! πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your comment.. Aww you have exams.. All the very best.. I'm sure you will do fabulously well..

N it might just work in favour because when you get back you can read all the parts back to back and the cliffhangers won't be that bad for you πŸ˜‰ Or u can always read the updates and comment later on 😊

Sid's character is such that you could go on writing about him and go on reading about him without ever tiring..

Anyways, all the best for your exams again 😊

RestlessWriter thumbnail

Thank you.. Glad you liked it.. 😊
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

neet πŸ€—this is not done you can't do this to me...πŸ˜’

awww when i m going to inactive & you have started another new SR FF .
that's nice starting...i m glad you had capture very well Sid's character.i know you understand this character very well.

i have to wait long...πŸ˜† & best of luck for ur Ph.d Work...my Dr. Neet...😳

PS ur tip no. 5 ...is excellent thank you so much. 

Montyyy πŸ€—

I'm sure you are going to be so busy, you won't miss my FF at all.. And its not an SR FF, its a Sid one πŸ˜› So you take your time and enjoy yourself and when you come back I'll probably have the FF completed and waiting for you so that you can read the whole thing back to back..

Thank you so much for your best wishes for my PhD and you'd better use tip 5 Embarrassed aur haan as someone else commented, ithne saare FFs padhe hain.. Don't let them go waste.. I seriously wouldn't mind if you want to take inspiration from 'certain' scenes or parts of my FF πŸ˜‰

All the very best sweetie!!! God bless you!!!! We'll miss you but don't hurry back on our account πŸ˜› 
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it neet thanxxx and can u tell me is this a SR FF or just sid coz i really want riddhima in it...
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neet06

Oho!! I'm so sorry maine aapko ithna pareshaan kiya with my cliff hanger *kaan pakadke uthak baithak* but then there are many more bigger cliffhangers to come tho chappal abhi se maarna shuru kar do.. πŸ˜ƒ

As for daily update, I promise I'll try my best warna Veena ko thang karna πŸ˜›and thank you so much for liking my work... It really means a lot to me...

Ok ok...kaan pakadne ki koi zarurat nahi hai...i am gud girl na isilya maine aapko maff kar diya...lol...aise vi now i knw u ll give me heart attack by keeping ur update in cliffhanger...soo m ready 4 this..πŸ˜›...na na na maine aapko chappal nahi marungi...u r ma favorite writer hain na...main aapki sath aisa nahi kaar sakti bt main zarur datungi if i dnt get my pm everyday...without ur update my day goes very boring...so please try u best to give update in everyday...πŸ˜ƒ
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
its ok chechi πŸ˜† we have no problem with you writing another ff πŸ˜ƒ
ok so sids lifestyle, i kinda want it... i mean new york the park, the life. i really just want to move to new york. i mean even if i have to have mace around me at all times...

cant wait to read more and find out what the hell just happened that hes so worried! did he die?!1/
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita_sahni

loved it neet thanxxx and can u tell me is this a SR FF or just sid coz i really want riddhima in it...

Glad you liked it dear.. 😊 This is a Sid FF kyunki he is going to get maximum footage in it.. Other characters will come and go.. 😊 
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Ok ok...kaan pakadne ki koi zarurat nahi hai...i am gud girl na isilya maine aapko maff kar diya...lol...aise vi now i knw u ll give me heart attack by keeping ur update in cliffhanger...soo m ready 4 this..πŸ˜›...na na na maine aapko chappal nahi marungi...u r ma favorite writer hain na...main aapki sath aisa nahi kaar sakti bt main zarur datungi if i dnt get my pm everyday...without ur update my day goes very boring...so please try u best to give update in everyday...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you that you are not going to throw your chappal at me 😊 and thank you for saying that I am your fav writer.. Hope I can live up to your expectations... 😊 Will update as soon as I can.. 😊
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome Backkk Neet...First time felt happy for the Jetlag...See How mean i am...LOL ...Yr FF is such a wonderful treat to read...Now with this FF being on Sid's character i am over joyed and i can go on and on on reading abt Siddhant...The wonderful and bestest character.

Loved the start...Awesome, Update soon.