Frequent Posters

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sr-medha

pLZ make it a happy ending for SR...

PLzzz(*making a puppy face*)

And update soon
Thanx fr the PM.

Aww I can't tell you about the ending dear... But I promise to try to update whenever I can...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear 
welcome
very nice start dear ❤️🤗
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awwooohhhooo Neet d genius is back and how!!!! Ok first of all a BIGGG bear hug to you!!!! this was quick!!! Thot you wd take more time to start ur FF. Veena you rock girl!! haha ;))

Now the FF!! Great start!! Sids re-intro was painfully beautiful! I am a bit concerned that yu mentioned it's a Sid FF!! But i know we both are suckers for SR hence i am guessing SR reunion in this FF!! ;)) NO Armaan?? wowwwiieee that's awesome!! ;))

Btw SR romance is ur forte!! Plan how much ever twist n turns but make sure we get a sizzling hawt ehm ehm Neet special!! ;)) yu know what i mean don't you!!? ;))

Btw i hate yu for how yu ended it. now how ll i concentrate on my studies till yu update d next part n let us know the mystery behind those misd calls, voice msg & Sid taking off!! :| hmmm soo yu better update soon or u ll be responsible for by poor marks!! buhuhuhahaha ;p

love u Neets!! cont ASAP!!! ;)) >:))<
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neet06

Thank you for such a warm welcome!!!!

As for Riddhima.. The character will be there but I can't tell you any more.. Suspense!!! 😆

its ok i will wait😆
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey neet🤗finally my best writer is back with new ff🥳
welcome back ree...🥳
awesome update ree...i am sooo happy thank u sooo much...👏

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 yaaayyy  

neeett 🤗

wow u r back with a new FF which seems very interesting n moreover its all abt sid 😳

but i know its gonna be a painful sweet journey 4 us 'coz we cant see sid's pain and we want more of him so its a sweet painful journey😳

this update was fab n grrr d cliffhanger hes gonna mumbai usse bataya gwad !!!

n can totally imagine sid routine totally giving himself 2 work

i m soo excited abt this FF but i m nt sure these days i cn be a regular reader gt examz coming up so i wont be here till june 😔

but will be back n catch up!!

so good luck with this i m sure it will be awesome!!!

n have f.u.n with family!!!

P.S zarquuu grrr 😆

juss wait 4 my last hatyarr tilll june n till i get back😈
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Res 😳

Edited :

Neets 🤗

Yayyy ur back :D :D

Wowwwieee SID FF <3
I LOVE him & can read abt him all day 😳

Great start :D
The re-intro of Sid was painful but beautiful
I can so imagine him keeping himself busy so dat he don't remember those painful days :(

And what already a cliffhanger 😲
This is not fair :(
I can't wait to know abt those missed calls & why Sid is going back to Mumbai

so Plzz continue superrr soon...

Harshu 🤗

Thank you for your comment sweetie.. N I dunno when I think of how Sid must have dealt with it all, this was the only way I could think of him..

The whole FF is filled with cliffhangers..  This is just the tip of the iceberg sweetie and yes, it is the same iceberg that Titanic hit and caused it to drown😛 Okay I'm going mad with excitement about this FF 🤪

Will continue soon..

RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

hi dear 

welcome
very nice start dear ❤️🤗

Thank you sooo much  🤗
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_cullen

Awwooohhhooo Neet d genius is back and how!!!! Ok first of all a BIGGG bear hug to you!!!! this was quick!!! Thot you wd take more time to start ur FF. Veena you rock girl!! haha ;))

Now the FF!! Great start!! Sids re-intro was painfully beautiful! I am a bit concerned that yu mentioned it's a Sid FF!! But i know we both are suckers for SR hence i am guessing SR reunion in this FF!! ;)) NO Armaan?? wowwwiieee that's awesome!! ;))

Btw SR romance is ur forte!! Plan how much ever twist n turns but make sure we get a sizzling hawt ehm ehm Neet special!! ;)) yu know what i mean don't you!!? ;))

Btw i hate yu for how yu ended it. now how ll i concentrate on my studies till yu update d next part n let us know the mystery behind those misd calls, voice msg & Sid taking off!! :| hmmm soo yu better update soon or u ll be responsible for by poor marks!! buhuhuhahaha ;p

love u Neets!! cont ASAP!!! ;)) >:))<

Alisha!!!! Big bear hug to you too 🤗

Yes, you really have to give Veena credit for being so patiently persistent with me.. PLus don't forget to credit my jet lagged family and my over worked hubby who are giving me free time to write.. 😛

Btw.. This is a Sid FF and as I mentioned, Riddhima's character will be there.. But...

As much as I would love to break the suspense to you in one go, thats not the case dear.. The suspense will only be revealed slowly.. In fact some of it will be revealed only at th very end.. So you are goign to have to be patient.. Sorry abt that

But I love you too and don't let this distract you.. Study well for your exams...

Ay Ay Miss.. Will continue ASAP..
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

hey neet🤗finally my best writer is back with new ff🥳

welcome back ree...🥳
awesome update ree...i am sooo happy thank u sooo much...👏

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome... 😳