Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima, sweetheart I can see that you have taken out all your anger on Dev in this, kitna saare jaanwar ko uske peeche laga diya πŸ€£

But I wanna read more about our Maaneet and also waiting for your DKK update πŸ€—
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 11
oh that was hilarious part...
Dev and Nandini...
the animals itself got bored with them...
Maan Geet part was so lovely...
cont soon...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. I can't stop laughing. Both Dev- Nandini & different animal's dialogues.πŸ˜† Maneet fully romancing in Jungle. Jungle mein Mangal.πŸ˜‰
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update...intense, romantic n passionate Maaneet moments. Thanks 4 da pm n update soon Edited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it!

romance in the air☺️

continue soon!
divareena thumbnail

Hima - lovely updateπŸ€— and I loved reading about devil being chased by boards and bees circling their heads🀣🀣🀣🀣. Maaneet's romance was the best and so dreamy. 😍😍😍😍

I would love to see you direct these scenes and i guarantee that TRPs would be very high😍😍😍😍😍

Me was happy that devini were cursing each other. I don't like dev but good that he did not let nandini. Loool I can imagine them arguing over which direction to go.🀣🀣🀣

Lool even the boards did not like devini and got fed up listening to their arguments. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Loool I can so imagine the boars charging towards devini. Lool dev is such a fool that he takes it lightly that some animals are coming towards them.  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Agree with nandini that animals are better than dev. Loool finally they urn and me was laughing throughout reading this scene. They climbed up the tree and took shelter where a python was resting. How dare they disturb the bechara python who was resting. πŸ˜‘😑🀣🀣🀣

Loool I can imagine boars giving dev and nandini dirty and anger looks. Loool me loved their thinking. Even the boars are smarter than these two. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Loool how can they not realise that they were actually sitting on top of pythons body. Bechara python must have been so squashed, with the weight of two people. Me so can imagine python looking at them like he cannot wait to eat them. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Loool me can so imagine python going after them.

Good that they both fall down. oh no bechara python hurt its head on the tree trunk all because of devil and nandini. Loool he got too happy at seeing his prey. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Me loved this dialogue.  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣The python cursing dev & nandini ' you both spoiled my beauty sleep ' I so wish I could have eaten both of you ' all because of both of you I am feeling super hungry & even got hurt because of both of you ' I wish I could catch both of you ' you - just - wait '  I am with the python on this, how dare devini disturb his beauty sleep and on top of them deprive him of his hunger. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Loool nandini and dev sleeping on the tree holding the branches is so funny. At least they got food, think of my poor python. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I swear these two are nuisance to all living things around them. Loool the mango hit a bee hive. Me so can see bees ready with their sting to attack these two. Lool these two are experts at running now.  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh no the bees did not get to sting them after these two bewaqoof disturbed them. They are now hiding inside the water. Loool me can imagine the bees going round in circles above their heads.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So sweet that maan was watching geet while she was asleep. Aww so sweet that geet kisses maan on the forehead. 😍😍😍😍😍

Aww geet is feeling shy in geeting dressed in front of maan. His sensuous voice gives me the shivers too. 😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

So romantic of maan to ask if he can put the saree on her. Loool maan is teasing geet because she is feeling shy❀️❀️❀️. 😍😍😍😍

Me going into dreamland when I hear mahii. 😍😍😍The way maan puts the saree on geet by kissing her shoulder, neck, ears, back made me blush.☺️☺️☺️😍😍 Love the way you have described their passionate scene together.  😍😍😍😍

Me was  when maan was tucking the pleats in geet's belly button and when he kisses her there. I too was blushing. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️Me love their passionate kiss and hug.😍😍😍😍😍

Loved how maan said that he will end his acting of balwant singh in his own style.  Lool agree with maan on calling dev and nandini two namumaes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww so sweet that geet does not want to go. 😍😍😍Loool maan would be too happy to go back and continue with where they left off.  So nice to see maan being so playful and teasing geet. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😳😳😳

Wow me loved it when geet told maan how he can woo her when she is angry and so can imagine his look full of passion😍😍😍😍😍😍. Loool he is happy to do that to geet now, bechara cannot even spend time with his wife because of two fools.  πŸ˜‘

Loool even the queen bee has given up on these two fools and decides to go and not waste any energy.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww maaneet only have eyes for each other 😍😍😍😍😍and uff because of dev and nandini they both get disturbed. I swear we should send these two far away from maaneet. 😑😑

Good maaneet shouted at them both for being so childish. Lool I can imagine maan and geet's laughter.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loool dev is tired of pretending to be MSK. He deserved everything that happened to him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome ff
plz add me to ur pm list
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
lets c how msk finishes things in his style
craziekudi thumbnail
that was a bambastic epsiode...

maan and geet ( blushing)...

kaharab kar dege aap mujhe hima dear...

dev and nandini... he he eh!!!update soon!!!
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry 4 the late reply di...actually was held up wid my exams... but lately i have read updates of this SS of urs... n i loved it di... it was really awesome...πŸ˜ƒ