Good One Hima, liked it very much, SR in the cave 😉 
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So romantic update.☺️ Awesome...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for all the lovely comments you have showered on the update … loved reading them … hoping that you will like this update too …

Part 11:-

While maan & geet were busy in there romance & were having a nice time & were enjoying in the water fall & the cave … dev & nandini were having the toughest time in their life & cursing each other … want to know why … here it is … hope you will enjoy …

Dev & Nandini lost in jungle & un ki jungle main amangal ….

Dev & nandini went in search of water … they were successful in finding water … but their return journey was confusing as these two were gud enough to confuse each other & were at logger heads with each other … they both wanted to go in the direction opposite to what each other has suggested … but as nandini was adamant … dev had to give in … & was cursing himself to have asked nandini to follow him … he wished he left nandini with maan & geet … but then thought that maan & geet wanted privacy so nandini was better off with him …. They both were going in the direction what nandini suggested.

Now they are in the middle of cross road in the jungle … the road was a kachha road but it has four paths … they both were so confused about which path to take … again argument starts.

Dev pointing to the direction & wanted to go in that way ….

Dev – we have to go in this way …

Nandini pointing to the left of where they were standing …

Nandi – no we will go in this way …

Dev – I listened to you earlier … now you listen to me … we will go in the direction what I am suggesting …

Nandi – no way … I am right … we will go in the direction where I am pointing …

Dev – my way & I am right …

Nandi – my way & I am also right …

While these two were arguing …. With their backs to each other … They did not know that they were disturbing the wild boars near by … the wild boar … which was so angry with the on going argument … rushes towards them & was charging towards them along with it's friends … as animals can hear voices from very far … so they hear these two fighting …

nandi & dev were at a considearble distance from them …

Dev – what is this sound … as though animals are running …

Nandi in a I don't care attitude …

Nandi – I guess it's from you …

The boars were close to them … the sound was nearing …

Dev – nandini … If you are forgotten let me remind you … we are in a forest …

Nandini – really … I thought we were in a resort … I know very well this is a forest …

Dev was looking in the direction of the sound he can see the dust formation in the air which was formed because of the wild boars …

Dev – I guess it's some animals they are coming towards us …

Nandini – I guess the animals are better than you …

Dev realises that the animals are close to them as the dust cloud was nearing …

Dev – fine then enjoy with them because they are coming towards you …

Nandi – what …

Nandini realises that dev was speaking the truth and was not kidding with her …

Dev – come …

Dev grabs her hands & runs in the direction which was to the right of nandini … as the boars were coming from the direction which was to the left of nandini … they both run for their life … successfully find a tree & quickly climb the tree to save them selves from the boars … but they don't know that the tree they took shelter was the home of a python … which was sleeping peacefully after a heavy meal … so they were kind of out of danger but they don't know this fact …

the boars that were following dev & nandi knew that the tree was the humble abode of the dreadful python ... so they come & stop close to the tree … give dev & nandini … a disgusting & angry look … the boars watching them in anger …

Boars looking at dev & nandini (in their mind) – dare you humans spoil the peace in our home again … you people always fight for silly reasons & spoil the peace every where … we are leaving now … if we spot you again you are done … be careful …

The boars leave from there because they know that it is the home of the python … so they decide to leave so that they can save themselves from the python … watching the boars leave nandini & dev breathe a sigh of relief … but they don't know where they both were sitting … they thought that they were sittting on top of the tree branch … but it was actually the pythons body which was coiled around the tree branch … they could not spot the branch as it was coiled tightly … they were feeling comfortable because they thought that the tree branch was so soft & cozy & comfortable & were resting quite happily & were breathing a sigh of relief … (I am telling you all … tree bhi kabhi soft & cozy hotha hain … ROFL )

because of the weight of these two the pythons sleep has been disturbed … the python started to move there by releasing it's body bit by bit … dev & nandini felt that the branch was moving …

Nandini – what sort of branch is this & why Is this moving …

Dev – I too have the same doubt …

The python … slowly raises its head & comes towards dev & nandini … dev & nandini … get the fright of their life … they are so scared at the sight of the python that they both move backwards when the python was advancing towards them …. Dev & nandini have a great fall & fall backward … hurting them selves …

Dev & nandini – aahhh …. Margayi re …

the python too follows them in the same direction but could not reach them on the ground & hits it's head to the tree trunk  because it has coiled it's entire body to the branch … the python in a haste & in the excitement of 2 preys at it's sight … forgot that it has coiled it's body there by got it's head hurt …. LOL …

The python cursing dev & nandini – you both spoiled my beauty sleep … I so wish I could have eaten both of you … all because of both of you I am feeling super hungry & even got hurt because of both of you … I wish I could catch both of you … you - just - wait …  

The python was trying to entangle it self from the branch … in the mean while dev & nandini run for their life forgetting the bruises what they got & the wounds that were bleeding … which was a result of their great fall … they both ran deeper into the jungle … dev & nandini … were feeling hungry & were exhausted … they both find a mango tree … decide to climb it as it was becoming night … they decide to eat the mangoes & rest in the mango tree holding the branches … & find their way back to the car in the morning … dev & nandini eat the mangoes till their stomach's are full … as they were full they both go to sleep on the tree branches … holding the branches…

Next day morning

nandini wakes up she wanted to irritate dev as she saw him sleeping peacefully … so she plucks a mango & aims at him & throws at him … as she wanted to see his face covered in the mango juice … dev who woke up realises that the mango was coming towards him … he ducks … but regrets his decision of ducking as that has resulted in much more damage & danger to these two … dev was wishing that the mango hit him instead …

because the mango went & hit a bee hive which was there on the mango tree …. There by all the bees are now ready to attack dev & nandini … & rush towards these two … dev & nandini realise what is after them … jump from the tree … there by getting hurt even more … The bees after them … these two now are running again for their life … cursing their fate … the bees were almost  successful in biting these two … bite them a bit on the areas that were open & were easily accessible for the bees … but these two were lucky enough to find the same water fall & the stream that maan & geet enjoyed their time the previous day … dev & nandini enter the stream to save them selves from the bees …

the bees (in their mind) – damn you … you guys disturbed us & are now enjoying the water … come out of the stream right now …

dev & nandini dived inside the stream … holding their breath inside the stream …

the bees - don't worry we are not going to go any where … we will wait for you ...

dev & nandini still inside the water … so that the bees don't bite them … the bees are waiting for them & circling their heads over the water ….

Maan & geet ke jangal main mangal continues …  

Geet wakes up next to maan & was sleeping resting her head on maan's chest … has maan's arms coiled around her back & her left hand on maan's chest & they both covered under the blanket ... geet searches for the blanket what she used last night to cover herself … while she was still lying next to maan … geet finds the blanket … slowly tries to take off maan's hands off her back without waking up maan … little does she know that maan was already awake & was faking sleep as soon as he saw her opening her eyes …

Maan woke up even before geet woke up … he was staring at her while she was alseep … he understood that geet was happy & was sleeping peacefully … thinking to himself that how beautiful geet was looking & Watching geet sleep so peacefully has given him immense satisfaction ….

Geet finds the blanket & covers herself & before she gets up plants a soft kiss on maan's forehead & she goes to change … maan too gets up & changes … geet does not know that maan has changed & is waiting for her … as soon as geet turns to take the saree which was hooked to the wall … she has maan standing in front of her holding the saree … she was feeling shy & was blushing … maan was coming close to her … maan is now infront of her holding her saree …

Maan in his sensous voice comes close to her ear …

Maan – geet … kya main … wo … tumhe … yeh …

Blushing Geet – kya hain … maan …

Maan - kya main tumhe saaree pehna sakhtha hun …

Geet – kya …

Maan looking into her eyes … geet too looking at him … both have the eye lock …

Maan – haan …

Shy & blushing geet nods her head …

Maan – geet I need an answer … I am unable to understand what your nod means … does it mean a yes … or a no …

Geet very very softly so that only maan can hear … in his ear …

Geet – haan …

Maan – I need your help then …

Geet bends her eyes … as she was feeling shy …

Geet – ok …

[Mahi back ground music starts … ]

Geet instructs maan on how to wrap the saree … both having an eye lock while the saree tying session was going on … both wanting to be in each other's embrace … both have the longing …. the desire in their eyes … the passionate saree tying continues ….

maan then places the palloo on her shoulder after fixing the palloo on her shoulder … maan goes & stands behind her & adjusting her palloo … geet turns her face & they both have a eye lock …  he then kisses her shoulder … geet closes her eyes … maan then kisses her neck … nibbles & tickles her ear with his lips … geet was holding her saree tight (which was supposed to be arranged for the pleats …) while maan was kissing her … geet with her eyes closed was also having the urge …. the burning desire to kiss him … but was feeling shy to take the inititative … he then proceeds to her back … maan then places a series of kisses on her back … starting from her neck to her waist … (as geet was wearing a backless blouse as usual )

Maan then goes & stands in front of geet & takes the saree part which needs to be arranged for the pleats … geet opens her eyes when maan takes the pleats from her hand … geet & maan both arrange the pleats while the eye lock session continues … maan then fixes the pleats of her saree & tucks them in their required position slightly close to  her belly button as per geet's instructions … geet closes her eyes once again when she feels maan touch ….

Finally maan perfectly tied the saree to geet as per her instructions … after he fixes her saree pleats … maan bends down on his knees … holds geet by her waist … places his cheek on her belly … then rubs his nose on her belly … geet was having a tickling feeling …. Maan then kisses her belly with full passion … geet opens her eyes … maan then proceeds upwards slowly & plants a series of kisses while he was standing & proceeding upwards … after that … he then places a series of kisses … slightly below her collar bone … geet was holding maan's back tightly was digging her hands into his back  … he then kisses her collar bone … then her neck … her chin … finally locks her lips with his … both are in each other's embrace while the kiss continues … both come out of the kiss but are still hugging each other … the hug continues …

Geet in a very low voice – maan … please take me back to delhi … I am fed up with this whole balwant the driver & dev bana maan … drama … can you put an end to all this …

Maan – you want me to end this …

Geet – yes … please …

Maan – ok … I will end the drama … but in my style …

Geet – your style …

Maan – yes my style …

Geet – ok …. Mr. Maan Singh Khurana the business tycoon … urf Mr.Sardar Balwant Sigh the driver … please go ahead … because I am totally done with it …

Maan – sure … but for that … we need to leave this place & find those two …

Geet – those two …

Maan – haan … do namunae … your sister & my brother …

Geet – OMG … we totally forgot about them …

Maan laughing – yes … we did … shall we move … then …

Geet – yes … we have to … I don't want to … but we have to …

Maan bending forward so that he can kiss her again …

Maan – oh you don't want to … shall we continue from where we ended …

geet places her hand on his lips …

geet – this will never end … maan … we can continue later … now lets leave …

maan – how sweet … when shall we continue …

geet hits maan on his chest …

geet – maan lets leave … first …

maan – ok … ok … chalo … let's go ….

Maan & geet are finding their way back out of the jungle …

Geet – maan … shall I tell you … 1 thing …

Maan – what geet …

Geet – how to woo me when I am angry …

Maan – wow … how …

Geet – you can kiss me on my belly or nibble my ear like you did today …

Maan – really …

Maan with passion & naughtiness in his smile ….

Maan – how about now … Mrs. Geet maan singh khurana …

Geet – maan … not now I said when I was mad …

Maan – please once more …

Geet – maan we might meet nandini & dev any time …

Maan angry – kabab main haddi …

Geet was laughing … they both continue their journey hand in hand …

Where nandini & dev were … The bees now getting bored waiting for them … finally the queen bee decides to call it a day …

queen bee to the remaining bees – yeh do kaminey pani se bahar nahin ayege … chalo boys & girls stop wasting your time … get back to your work of collecting honey …

the tired bees left …. Dev & nandini … check that the bees have left & have cleared the way for them … and are coming out slowly of the water …

Maan & geet are also finding their way back … finally maan & geet spot dev & nandini & also notice that both were arguing & were wet … they also see that dev & nandini are near the same water fall … geet & maan first go back to their sweet memory they both made under the water fall … maan spots that geet was blushing & maan intertwines his fingers in hers & both are looking in to each other eyes & were in a eye lock … their eye lock gets disturbed when they find dev & nandini fighting like kindergardners & rush towards them …

Dev – nandini … since the day I met you …. Everything started going wrong … my life has become a living hell …

Nandini - exactly … how do you know my heart's true feelings about you …. I feel the same about you … in the exact same way …

Dev – I so wish … I had never met you ….

Nandini – same to you …

Maan & Geet shout at dev & nandini – stop it both of you …

Dev & nandini stop fighting & are surprised & happy to find both maan & geet …

Maan – what happened why are you both fighting now … I thought you both have become friends …

Nandini – friend & he … no way …

Dev – no way … for me too …

Nandini – I don't mind being friendless than to have a friend like him.

Maan & geet – just stop it … both of you …

Maan – dev what happened …

Dev starts narrating their adventure to maan … maan & geet were trying hard not to laugh … but they both finally end up laughing …

Dev – kya bro … you are laughing …

Nandini – what di … you too …

Geet & Maan – sorry …

Maan – chalo lets go back home …

Maan … geet … nandini & Dev all start walking out of the forest … & are on their way back to the car …

Maan - we have some things to be completed …

Dev – what bro … I did not get you … what you mean …

Maan – I mean … now I have decided enough of chupke chupke track … lets end it …

Dev – bro … you will be doing me a great favour if you reveal yourself … because I am done impersonating maan singh khurana ….

Maan – don't worry … I will do it very soon … you all just wait for my plan of action …

Geet … nandini … dev – yes boss … waiting for your orders …

They all reach the car … pour water in the radiator & then go back to their home …

Girls let me know how you like this update … comments & criticisms are welcome ….

Girls please keep on signing the petition to save GHSP … we need to finish the target ASAP ...  thank you …

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yippie🥳i am first again😃

awesome update hima di😳loved it..the dev-nand part is hilarious🤣seriously they both are so dumb that they cannot differentiate python and tree branch🤣no wonder it was soft😆i wish the python had killed dev😡😡but alas!!!my dream remained as it isand the maneet part was very romantic and passionate😳😳maan the multi-tasker has got  another feather in his hat for being able to make his his wife wear a sari😆😆loved that part...

waiting for the next part di...
i hope dev will get more tortures from your side because you promised to not leave him like dat😃
Edited by mansi95 - 13 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Amazing di! Dev dev(il) deserves this... I was literally laughing at him imagining all the incidents... And maaneet were just wow! Very romantic di... Do cntinue soon! Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 13 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
🤣🤣hilarious & romantic update😳😳
lol At all the animals thoughts,,,I wish the python had ate dev & nandini
Loved the sari session☺️☺️very Hawwt
Haha didn't know the bee's could speak Hindi😆😆
cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima that's awesome i liked the python part and the maaneet saree dressing part the most...wow what passion loved it...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg i cnt stop laughing thinkng abt dev n nandini...am feeling so bad n sad for them...poor them...lol...maaneet part was awsome as usual...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Funny & Amazing Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM