Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
very nice update...n that song really matched the scene...i loved it...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
divareena thumbnail

Hima – I can so imagine the love stream😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️ and maaneet together in romance. So romantic of maan to carry geet into the stream. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️Love the way she holds maan tightly, its like they belong together.😍😍😍😍

I remember that their first meeting was in the water. Its like geet always belongs in maans embrace. Me love their connection with water. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The waterfall scenes is so beautifully described and I can imagine maaneet locked in each others eyes with water falling over them, so mystical.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Aww me hyperventilating when maan opens his dori. 😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️Love the way maan cleans off the kheechad by caressing geet's cheeks, nose, lips and geet doing the same. I can so imagine this scene. ❀️❀️❀️

Lool they both want to kiss but are waiting for each other to start. The scene where maan is trying to clean kheechad off geets back and hugging her from back is hot. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Maan kissing geets back, shoulder, neck and the passionate hug is so romantic. ☺️☺️😍😍😍😍Me so wanted to see this in the SR but you made our wish come true with this update.   πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love the way you have described the raw passion in maan's bedroom eyes. 😍😍😍😍He has such an expressive eyes, they speak volumes. 😍😍😍Lool love how maan is looking at geet from top to bottom like he wants to eat her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Aww them playing in the water is so sweet.  😳😳😳I love the way maan is carrying geet like he is not going to let her go anyway further than his embrace, love his possessiveness.☺️☺️

A cave that is an ancient ruin sounds so romantic. 😍😍😍Aww maan gives geet blanket and there is no way he is letting geet go away from him. When MSK has seduction in mind, there is no escaping.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love the way maan uses the saree to make a wall for geet to get changed. Aww maan cannot seem to remove his eyes from geet when she has her back to him but the minute she turns he moves his eyes.😍😍😍

Me love the way maan tells geet that he wants to take their relationship further. Such a gentleman that he is asking for her permission.  Aww geet is shy but maan misunderstands the meaning but I love how geet leans on his chest and says yes.😍😍😍😍

Their hug is so passionate and me went all dreamy. 😍😍😍😍So sweet the way he carries her to the hay stack. His bedroom eyes made me blush and the way he kisses geet made me go.😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️❀️

I love the way you said that although that they were one but from now that they have become one they have started living like husband and wife. Agree that before when they were married they both kept their desires under control but from now on they can start a new life and me looking forward to their baby. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am running out of words to say how much I loved the update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘All I can say is that this is what I would love to see in Geet but after reading the update, I feel happy as I can imagine this is how maaneet's SR will be. ❀️❀️❀️❀️Lots of hugs and love you lots.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  Me loved the song behne de from raavan. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
mindblowing update
love it core
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
sooo cute
mindblowing update
we can never hate u
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
anks_ams thumbnail
romantic and beautiful update:)
loved it:)
thanx for the pm:)
Ankita:)
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...i loved it...it had everything i wanted to see in the serial...wiping the dirt off each other...blanket...its better than the actual con...i wish they had shown a bit more...loved the way u described everything...the kisses...wow...i think we now can only dream about the sr...atleast ur update gave me the sr ka feel
patakha-guddi thumbnail
fab update di
aww me not the frst one this time
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this was better than the maha episode we saw... loved it... looking for some more good movements of them...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
wow very romantic...
lovely finally they are one in every way...
cont soon...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
read part 9 and 10 both together...

wow it was dreamy so beautiful magical😍...loved it dear❀️

MAANEET r finally one beautiful special and divine moment in their lives...finally MAANEET have entered a a new phase in their eternal sacred beautiful magical heart-touching soul-touching journey...

p.s.sorry for the late reply...
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago