Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update...
actually u had more maaneet moments than the maha episode yaar...
i think writers like u hv to b in the cv team...gadhe log mere saare sat plan karab kar di...
thank god u updated something like this to make it up yaar...
hoping to get more on lost in jungle...pl cont soon
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
loved da mud scene
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome hima wish the cvs had read this..at least we could have gotten something better...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome update dear ...I loved it...continue soon...
anks_ams thumbnail
loved the update:)
pls continue soon:)
waiting for an amazing next part:)
thanx for the pm:)

ankita:)
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update...thanks 4 da pm.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thank you girls for your lovely comments loved reading them ... the next part jungle main mangal is ready ... will be updating it in few minutes ... hope u like it ...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for liking the update … loved reading all your comments … please let me know how you like this update ….

Part 10:-

After the goons follow them …. Maan & Geet fall in the pit & they are fully covered with kheechad … maan & geet want to clean them selves first & luckily they find a stream … so they are walking towards it & decide to enter the stream to wash them selves ...

As soon as Geet spots the stream of water … she feels as though she got her energy back … but before she realises where she was … she was floating in air … She was in maan's embrace … maan placed his left hand under her knee & right hand around her back & gently scoops her in his arms … as they both were covered in kheechad … the grip was slippery … geet coils her hands around maan's shoulder & neck & holds him tight … maan enter's the stream with geet in his embrace … both were having an eye lock while they were entering the stream …

Maan enters with geet into the water … while walking in the stream towards the water falls …

Maan – geet do you remember … the first day we both met each other in the mela … that day also you were in my embrace in water after goons chased you … today also the same thing happened … goons chased you & you are in my embrace … we both are in water …

Geet – yes maan I remember … here … the only difference is … that time … we were coming out of the river … today we are getting into it.

Maan – yes geet … water has always connected us in the past … now in the present & it will connect us in future also …

Girls enjoy this song "behne de" from the movie Raavan … hoping that it might fit in here … thanks to the original uploader ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6S0K__NasA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6S0K__NasA[/YOUTUBE]

[start the song]

Maan & geet both were continuing their eye lock … geet in maan's ebrace … maan walking in the stream taking her towards the water falls … they are now near the water falls … maan gently places her down … maan & geet under the water falls … both looking into each other's eyes & getting drenched in the water as well as getting drenched in each other's eyes & love … the eye contact was going on …. water falling over them … & it started raining too …

geet wanted to clean her face … so she was about to clean it … but maan stops her by holding her hand … geet is looking into maan's eyes … with a question in her eyes …

Geet & Maan are having an eye lock & maan places his hands around geet's back … Geet has a jerking moment when she felt that maan touched her back … maan pulls her dori slowly …. unties the dori of her blouse …

(I guess you all understood that geet was wearing a saree … which I did not mention in the earlier update as they were going to attend an eangagement … so geet is wearing a saree …)

Maan cleans her back off the kheechad & then next he proceeds to her hair & washes her hair … their eye lock continues … he finishes cleaning the kheechad off her hair …

Next proceeds to her face … Maan slowly starts cleaning her face with the help of the water that was falling over them from the water fals … Maan removes the kheechad off geet but his hands are still on her face … caressing her beautifully carved face while cleaning it … he first caressess her cheeks while the eye lock continues … next he starts caressing her nose & plays with her nose for some time … then he comes to her lips … starts wiping the drops of water falling on her lips … he was caressing her lips for some time …

While he was playing with her cheeks ,nose & lips … caressing them … geet starts cleaning her maan & she cleans his face & his hair … both having eye lock … geet was also caressing his lips & cheeks … both having an urge to kiss each other … but waiting for the other person to start the kiss …

maan next proceeds to geet's neck … he cleans the kheechad off her neck & shoulders ... when he comes slightly down to the neck & places his hand on her collar bone & was about to clean off the kheechad … geet turns as she was feeling shy & was blushing … now geet's back is facing maan … maan places her hair on her right shoulder … & hugs geet from the back … while hugging her … he was cleaning her hands with his hands … washing off the dirt off both of their hands …. While he was hugging her & cleaning the hands ... he was also brushing her back with his lips …

Maan who was so lost in romancing Geet does not realize when he left loose her hands as his concentration was now on her waist … he was holding her thin waist & was  caressing her waist while cleaning it off the dirt … he was still brushing his lips against her back …

As geet's hands were free … she now clutches the rock in front of them … maan now has his hands on her hands & was intertwining his fingers in her fingers … & Geet was still having her back to maan … & maan now started kissing her back … he places a series of kisses on her back … all over from her waist to her neck … then he places series of kisses from her shoulder to her neck then kisses her ears …

Geet turns & hugs maan tight … both have a passionate hug … they both come out of the hug …

maan holds geet's chin with his right hand & was closing in the space between their lips …

Geet could clearly see the way maan was looking at her they both were still under the water fall … rain water & water fall water drops falling on their faces … geet saw the raw passion in his eyes … his dreamy bedroom eyes … the way maan was looking at her it looked as though if given a chance he would devour her … geet was feeling shy the way maan was looking at her from top to bottom … geet releases her self from maan & is walking away from him in the water … maan walks behind her & holds her by her waist … while they are still in water … they both slip & fall in water … maan & geet play in the water for some time … both playing splash splash & pouring water on each other …

maan holds her hand & pulls her towards himself … they both are close to each other … maan then places his left hand under her knee & his right hand on her back & scoops her in his arms … geet coils her hands around his neck … maan is now walking out of the water … their eye lock session continues … maan is carrying geet in his embrace & is still walking looking into geet's eyes … they both have no clue as to where they are going … it's almost night … their clothes still wet … after some time maan realises that they both have lost their way … maan is still walking with geet in his embrace …

finally they both reach a place which looks like a den or a cave … geet asks maan to put her down … maan does as requested by her … they both enter the cave … maan & geet both decide to explore the place … they both start their exploration but find no one but they realise that the cave was quite big … it was more like ancient ruins … which had been used by various people for various purposes … the soldiers might have used this as a hide out during the war or when the enemy has attacked them … then later on may be lovers have used this place as a romantic spot as they could see some names carved on the rocks …

while still exploring they find some hay & some sticks lying on the ground also find two blankets … nicely folded & placed on a near by rock … maan wants to light the fire so that they can dry them selves … as they both were totally wet … but before he lights the fire … maan arranges for the fire by piling up the sticks … but he needs a match stick to light the fire & he can't find any match box near by … but luckily he finds some flint stones with which you can get fire when we strike the stones against each other …

maan – geet … change your saree … other wise you might catch cold.

Geet – maan … you are forgetting we are not at our home …

Maan – I know geet … here wear this … I guess some one forgot these over here …

Maan shows geet the blanket & asks her to change …

Geet – I don't want to wear some one elses stuff …

Maan – geet change other wise you will get sick … take it …

geet takes the blanket …

Geet – here …

Maan – yes … I don't want you to go away from me even for a single second … can't you do this for me …

Geet was feeling shy … maan looking into her eyes … geet gives him a nod … geet now has her back to maan … takes her saree off & drops it on the ground … maan picks up the saree & makes a wall with the saree connecting it to the walls … now maan was standing on one side & geet on the other side of the saree … both looking into each other eyes … geet having her hand on the saree … maan too touches her hand … geet was blushing …

Maan – geet you change … I will light the fire … I will also change …

Geet again has her back to maan … maan was looking at her … & is also striking the flint stones … he is unable to take gaze  off her … he is staring at her & again when ever geet was turning back he was moving his head away from her … geet changes & ties the blanket … geet comes & sits in front of maan … she was feeling inconvenient with the balnket on … maan is finally successful in lighting the fire after some trials .

Maan then arranges the hay & makes a bed out of it … so that they both can sleep in there … & he too changes …

maan comes & sits beside geet in front of the fire ... maan holds her hand & intertwines his fingers in hers  … he is looking into her deep eyes … geet was also looking into his eyes …

maan – geet … I want to take our relationship to the next level … are you ready …

geet feels shy & stands up & was going away … from him … but maan was quick for her … he holds her hand … geet stops & maan stands up … maan goes close to her … & wraps his arms around her waist & hugs her from the back …

maan – meeshti … mere sawal ka jawab do …

geet turns her face & is looking at him … while she was still in his embrace … maan could see that geet was blushing & her answer was an yes … but he wants her to speak …

maan – meeshti … if you are not interested … I will not touch you …

Maan frees geet from his embrace … geet feels sad that maan misunderstood her …. She then grabs maan's hands & places them on her waist & leans on his chest with her back on his chest …

geet – maan … I thought you can read my eyes & my mind … but you did not … what happened maan … by the way my answer is yes maan.

Geet then out of shyness covers her face with her hands … maan turns her & then takes off her hands off her face …

Maan – I knew your answer … but wanted to listen to those words from you …

Maan & geet both hug each other … maan first brushes his lips against her shoulder … then places kiss on her shoulder then comes to her neck … then collar bone … geet hugs him tight … after a tight hug … maan then scoops her in his arms & takes her to the hay stack what he laid down earlier as a bed & lays her down … geet & maan both sitting on the hay … geet hugs maan again as he was looking into her eyes with full passion … geet was feeling shy … he again starts brushing her face with his face ... plays with her hair & starts brushes her hair with his face … he starts kissing her face … her forehead … eyes … nose … cheeks … ears … collar bone … finally seals her lips with his …

Finally maan & geet have become one by CON their relationship … two souls that beat as one are finally united after a long wait … Their souls have united long back but today finally these two have become one & they actually started living the life of husband & wife … not that they were not living the life of husband & wife earlier … they were living the life of husband & wife … but they were also supressing their desires to be with one another or to feel one another … only for the sake of their baby which no longer survived … for them earthly pleasures never mattered … that was the reason they always controlled them selves … but now they are free of all the obligations that stopped them … so now they can fulfill the duty towards each other as wife & husband & start a life fresh & have their own sweet family which they both have always dreamed of … maaneet & their baby …

please let me know how you like this update … as I was a bit tensed & uncomfortable while wrting it … don't hate me😭 if you don't like this update … waiting for your comments ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YIPPIE ME FIRST🥳🤗

dat was really romantic update di🤗
now this is wat i would call a cons☺️...not the one they showedi am at loss of words to explain... loved the way maan and geet play in the water...😆😆😆i say join the creative team di...then we can get loads of romance...😳
Edited by mansi95 - 13 years ago