Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey loved ur ff.........
aur woh bhi tamil mein jab geet baat karthi hain i just love it..........
oops maan still remembering her...........
hope pinky's boss is maan.................
cant wait till next upadte.............
i hv sent u buddy req can u pl send me pm
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Part 4
awesome part. loved it.
 aww hit miss hogaya
precap kya hain kya think karu
jaldi update karo
 continue soon.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ... 

thnx 4  d pm ... 

continue soon ...
mitzi11 thumbnail

wow love geet & pinky

friendship

poor maan going

crazy over geet

i hope she get the

job from KC

both parts amazing update

pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn

thanks pm

thank yuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhh

Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smj1977

so office will start

in pinky's house
first day in office

Thanks for the pictures...Good guess...
Added the 1st picture (Geet & Pinky) to part 3...seems perfect for the situation 😊 

Giving a clue to you and all...😳

1) All charecters in the above pictures will be same...But the situation will be different...πŸ˜ƒ
2)Geet having a tough interview session....will come up in near future parts...Tab tak..Sabar karo.πŸ˜‰

@ All...Busy with family tasks...will be checking all your comments but I will be able to post my next part on Sunday morning...Pls wait.
Edited by Vaidhumom - 13 years ago
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
can't wait for the next one :D
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part....
cant wait for MSK n geet to meet....
continue soon...
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was incredible stuff....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Everyone...πŸ€—

Thanks a million for your encouraging words...Its really helping me to take forward this story based on my imagination and thought processπŸ˜‰

Thought of giving you all a small Intro about Khurana Construction and other characters getting introduced from PART - 5.

Khurana Construction ' Introduction

KC is one of the Constuction companies in the Top-10 list of the Country.. Initially started as a family business set 25 years ago by Shri Dayanand Singh Khurana, (grandfather of Maan Singh Khurana). In this many years KC has grown heaps and bounds in business with a yearly turnover of over 500 crores approx with excellent reputation in the share market. It has board of Directors, share holders, whose decision is vital and Maan takes their decision seriously into consideration. Has over 3000 employees at various levels (Including office and labours) spread across various branches in the country.

Small Intro about other characters getting introduced from this part.

Key people:

Maan Singh Khurana:

The BOSS...Single and Most eligible bachelor. First hand Intro given in the first page...Aur intro chahiye kya? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Aaditya Alias Aadi: 

Operations Manager. Very loyal employee of the Khuranas. He is overall incharge of day to day Operations/Accounts/Admin/HR. Knows in and out of the KC business and has all informations on his fingertips. He stammers many a times...especially when he's in front of Maan or if he is in a tension. ...Also, he has his own style of laughing when he's happy or excited πŸ˜ƒ (Same to same like the serial). Overall a very sweet and friendly person by nature.

Sasha:  Chief Architect...She is more bossy than the boss...As if she owns all Khurana Businesses. She drolls over Maan...she dresses to seduce... Her lifetime ambition is to make Maan fall for her and marry her so that she becomes a part of Khurana's....but Maan treats her as a loyal employee and not more than that limit. 

Tasha: Sasha's Assistant cum chamchi πŸ˜†

Image of Sasha (Right) and Tasha(Left) Together:

Pinky:

Receptionist cum Administrator. Reports to Adi. Cute..Adorable...Always a smile on her face. Its difficult for her to work without munching...hence she keeps food stuffs like chips biscuits, tetrapaked drinks.... πŸ˜†

Plus there are many other employees who are working in different divisions...Few sitting and working in their respective places  and few busy wondering with files/folders and keep dwelling from one cabin to another Inturn resulting in a busy atmosphere of KC (Like how it happens in the GEET Serial)  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 5 added in a seperate post  😳

Edited by Vaidhumom - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great into dear thanks update soon and lease add me to buddy list