Maneet FF - GEETIKA (OLD THREAD 1 - 2011-12) IMP NOTE PG 136 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -dia-

Lakshmi di........,wonderful start,loved it!!!
love the story line.
Waiting for more flavor's of urs,
thanks a tonne for PM.
 Thanks darl. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome part. loved it.
 there is something happen with geet in Bangalore in past.
y Gopal is like that,
geet's parents r so nice.
 update soon.

Thanks Rakhi

Gopal is counterpart of Brij๐Ÿ˜ก...doesnt like girls given importance or even getting pampered.

Something happened in Geet's past which I would like to keep it as a suspence...It will be revealed soon.

Yeah...Geet's parents are her best pillars of support๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey everyone...Thanks for all your support and encouragement. Loved all your comments.

For members from Tamil Nadu/Kerala
Wish you a Happy "Varsha Pirapu" and "Vishu"

Note about Pinky & Geet - Both are school friends (Studied in same school in Bangalore) and both normally converse in English+Hindi...Also this will spice up this FF ๐Ÿ˜‰

Part 3:

Pinky is waiting for Geet at the busiest railway station of the country...holding the printed copy of Geet's photo which Geet had emailed her last week.

Geet's train arrives...Too much of crowd in the station.

Pinky selfthought...Infact even i should have sent her my latest photo. Geet will not able to trace me as I have changed a lot and lost so much weight hain na..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Geet...its better you find your way to me otherwise, you will get lost in Delhi forever...๐Ÿ˜•

On the other hand Geet is holding Bangalore Mobile and at that point of time is not receiving signal and not able to open the contact details in the mobile...Oops...she is worried how will she find Pinky...I had given her a clear information about the railway compartment...what happened..

Infact she is seeing pinky who is standing few feet away talking to someone over the phone. She is not able to identify her as pinky has grown tall and also gained weight..๐Ÿ˜†

Once finished with call...Pinky runs towards Geet and hugged her...GEET...Finally I found you...Thank God ๐Ÿค—

Geet didn't recognise her...GEET Main hoon Pinky...Pinky Manchanda...

Hey Pinky...Sorry yaar...Itne saal ho gaye tumse milkar...Isliye pehchan nahin paayi...

Haan yaar Tu bi kitni badal gayi hain...Thank god you sent me your photo otherwise, you would have got lost in this crowded city.

Pinky takes Geet to her home.

On the way to Pinky's home Geet calls her Appa-Amma and informs about her safe arrival and ended with a note of calling them back late in the evening. and she is with Pinky now.

Luckily it was Sunday and Pinky could spend enough time with Geet.

Geet loved Pinky's home...It was a part of a big colony in Delhi...looks like ancestral property.

Geet...This is your room..Settle ho jao aur dont hesitate to ask me for any help...OK? Now, relax...Will have our get together in the evening...Tik hain? And she leaves..

Geet relaxes during the day time and later in the evening Geet and Pinky had a long long get together session...

Pinky is in all excitement as she misses Bangalore.

Oye Geet...Ab batha, Kaisi hain tu? Uncle aur Auntiji kaisi hain? Rajji...Woh toh ab badi hogayi hogi hain na...Geet smiles weekly.

Sorry yaar...U must be missing them now right? But why did you take such a tough decision to move out of Bangalore? Is it because of all that happened 6 months back?

Hmm..

Geet...What happened is happened...Now, that you are here, do take it as a fresh start..I am here to support you by all means.

Pinky found Geet to be still mood off and she started to cheer her up...

Waise Radhika Auntiji ki tho main fan hoon...She is an amazing cook...Woh Idli...Dosa...poori...upma...Tamrind Rice...Lemon Rice...Even chapathis...prepared by her are so tasty...Miss them yaar

Haan yaar...I do remember...Amma had to cook separately for you...otherwise, you will finish all her preparations at one go without sparing for anyone else...๐Ÿ˜†

Now Pinki is getting little cautious...Main ab itna nahin khathi...strict diet main hoon..๐Ÿ˜ณ...as she munches chips (Already finished 4 medium sized packets)

Haan...Woh tho dik hi raha hain...๐Ÿ˜†

Pinky now trying to change topic ...

Geet...remember how much we both used to play in that wooden swing in your house...we both will end up fighting for our own turns...I miss that swing yaar

I miss that too dear...Remember that swing couldn't hold your weight and got broke into two...Its still lying in the store room for the last three years as your rememberance...๐ŸคฃBoth of them Rolled out with laughter..

Both friends were going on and on with the non stop talking. 

Precap: Geet busy with her admission process / Pinky helping geet with Job opportunities 

PART 2 ๐Ÿ˜Š PART 4
Edited by Vaidhumom - 12 years ago
awesome update...pinky was hilarious
do continue soon
nice update ....

continue soon

love
Sana
wow loved it n how does pinky think that she lost weight but she is too hilarious
hey amazing concept....
continue soon..
plz add me to ur pm list...
i didnt know u started writing..
n y i didnt get a PM...
add me to the PM list now....
on my way to reading all the parts....
awesome .. read all d parts ... liked dem .... 

continue soon ..

plzz .. do add me to ur pm list .....
pinky is pinky after finishing 4 packets of chips ....she is still on strict diet wow
NICE UPDATE!!!!!!
do continue soooon