Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

i didnt know u started writing..

n y i didnt get a PM...
add me to the PM list now....
on my way to reading all the parts....

Hey Sorry dear...Achanak yeh idea jaag utha...πŸ˜†

I didnt know that you are not in my PM list. Will add you right away...No more missing on my PMS...😳

Do comment how you liked my posts 😊
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Here goes Part 4...No updates till Sunday as ME BUSY πŸ˜•

Part 4:

Its 7:00 PM in the evening...

Oye Geet...Jaldi se Tayar ho ja, aaj bahar chalthe hain dinner karne

Nahin pinky...Aaj mood nahin hain. Aur baat karthe karthe itna snaks jo kha liya...

Yeh tho 30 mins main hajam ho jayega yaar...chalna.. will take you to one of my favourate restaurant

Vegetarian milega na?

Haan yaar...Main kaise bhool sakthi hoon?

Geet gets dressed in simple jeans trouser and an ethnic light green Indian top with lot of embroidery work on it...Her long hair left open. Not much of makeup but still manages to look naturally gorgeous to kill anyone who passes by.

Both leave...go for a long walk and now they are standing near the restaurant entrance  when Geet's Amma calls her on Pinky's mobile.

Geet..Auntiji ka phone hain tumhare liye...Tu baat kar...Main andhar tumhara intezaar karthi hoon.

Amma...

Kondhai...Eppadi ma irukai (How are you?) Unaku Delhi pidichuda?(Do you like Delhi?) Pinki Veedu pidichurukka?  (Do you like Pinki's home?) Pinki unnai nallabadiya parthukarala? (Does pinky takes care of you?)

Ellam paravaillai Amma...ippa than indha oorai sutthi parkaren...Aana namma Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore madhiri illai...Romba vidyasama iruku...Ellam poga poga sariyaidum kavalai padadeengo.

(All fine mom...Just getting to see the city...But its different compared to Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore..will settle down as time passes by everything will be fine...Dont worry)

Nee ponadhulendhu veede verichodi kadakku (This home looks deserted without you)

Naanum ungalaiyellam rumba miss panren amma... (Me too..miss you all so much). Appa/Rajji ellorum ketadha sollungo. Naan marupadiyum nalaiku phone panren... (My regards to Dad/ Rajji...Will call you again) she cuts the call

Tears falls down her cheeks

On the other side of the road...Maan is driving and looking at the other side of the road and could not believe what he just saw...The same girl from Chennai...Oops...he is shocked...and goes further to take a U turn to come close to her..

By this time...Geet entered the Restaurant and out of vision of Maan...What a miss...After 2 long years...By the way...Was it the same girl or my imagination? How can it be? Woh Delhi main kya kar rahi hain? I am going mad now...enough is enough

Maan...Doing Tai-Chi session...remembering again about that girl...Her long hair...her eyes...her lips..Oops...it was looking gorgeous even when she was giving those Tamil flavoured Gaalis...Then how will it be to hear sweet words from her...😍

He snaps away from her thoughts and now he is despirate to put an end to this fight with himself...Aaj kal jahan dekho wohi nazar aa rahi hain...Bohuth hogaya...aaj ke baad main kabhi us ke bare main nahin sochunga...(Out comes MSK Attitude πŸ˜†)
Daadi sees him doing Tai-Chi and she comes near him...Maan Beta main roz aap ko hoo-haa karthe huve dhekthi hoon...Par aaj kuch ajeeb lagraha hain...Kya baat hain? Sab teek hain na?

Haan Daadi...Bus yunhi...Challo dheri ho rahi hain...Main chaltha hoon

Next day...Geet finishes with her admission formalities with Delhi University.  She managed to convince them to time adjustment based on the job she gets. The concerned authority agreed to it understanding that she needs to work and study at the same time like many other students.

Pinky is helpful in giving her laptop to Geet where in she can browse the net and start applying for Delhi based positions. Also, gave her information about different newspapers which regularly advertise positions and leading job agencies in the town.

Pinky comes home in the evening after a hectic office schedule. She is carrying a internal office memo from office she works...Khurana Constructions need Junior Business Analyst. The JD perfectly matched with Geet's profile.

Geet..Hamare office main ek position aaya hain aur yeh tumhare profile se match kartha hain...Dekho.

Yeh tho bohuth achi baath hain...please mera CV de dena...tumhare paas hain na...😳

I'll do it as the first thing tomorrow morning...Tik hain?

Precap: Keep thinking...πŸ˜†

PART 3 😊 PART 5

This is one of my favourite Tamil song sung by ROOPKUMAR RATHODE. To remind you...he cannot speak Tamil...but listen to this song which he has managed to sing like a native Tamil speaker...Big applouse to himπŸ‘

Movie: Vamanan
Song: Oru Devathai
Singer: Roopkumar Rathode
Music Director: Yuvan Shankar Raja

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzuLrtZoUQ[/YOUTUBE]

To Download this song in MP3 format: https://mp3.tamilwire.com/vamanan-2009.html 

The meaning of the song goes like (Its not possible to translate this song 100% from Tamil-English)

Its a time to watch out for the Goddess who is near to me but yet far from away from me
My heart melts with the very thought of her
I do not have any control on the sweet memories of this love even if I sleep...these memories doesnt sleep
I keep telling my heart not to keep looking at her but this heart never listens to me.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Awesome part. loved it.
 loved pinky-geet scene and conversation.
 continue soon.
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
cant wait maaneet to meet.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful part........loved it!!!

plz con soon

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it n now maan will think he has gone insane when he sees geet in his office
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update 

mujhay aik aur chahiye .... maneet kab milien gay ... 

continue super soon

love
Sana
bobbydoll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for their meeting after 2 years
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

so office will start

in pinky's house
first day in office