fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu so much
my dear
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey I just finished reading this FF n i really loved all the parts..plz add me to your PM list.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey...interesting storyline... pls add me to yr pm list...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update............
geet shortlisted.............hona hi tha........
wat did her appa say..............and wats gonna happen in KC will they meet or not.........
will she remember him............
abt the intro.............maan ki intro ki kya zaroorat bas naam hi kafi hain.............
thanks for the pm
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oops...Wanted to keep it short...but turned out to be a looong looong updateπŸ˜†. But please do read it and comment...πŸ˜•

PART 6:

Appa...😊
Geetika...eppadi kutta iruke? (How are you dear?)

Nalla Iruken Appa (I'm fine)πŸ˜ƒ

Geet..need to tell you something very important. Do you remember Anusha?

Of course I remember...she is daughter of Venkat uncle, your colleague and very close family friend of us. Venkat uncle got transferred to Delhi right few years back right?

Right Kutta. Anusha's marriage is happening tomorrow morning at Delhi. The invitation has reached us 2 days back and we were worried that its too short time for us to be in Delhi. Venkat being close friend will really get upset on us if we didn't make it for the wedding. I called him yesterday and informed him that you are in Delhi right now and you will make it on behalf of entire Krishnan's family. So, Please attend the wedding on all our behalf kutta.

Appa...Naan poi eppadi? (How can I?)  You know that after that incident I am not comfortable to attend any of the social gatherings  especially weddings.

Kutta...I am your Appa...I will never drag you to any uncomfortable situation. Firstly Venkat doesn't know about what happened 6 months back and even if he knew he and his family will not make you feel uncomfortable. Moreover you will get to see only my colleague's families not our close relatives in that wedding. So don't worry kutta.

OK APPA...I will attend the wedding...what time is the Muhurtham ? (Time frame when the wedding happenes)

8:45-9:15 AM
(Note: Marriages in South Indian style happens early in the morning approx between 7:00-10:00AM depending on various factors)

Appa...I will make it. Also Wanted to give you a good news...I have my first interview in the same company where Pinky works...tomorrow at 10:30 AM

ALL THE VERY BEST kutta...Oh no...how will you make it? Its going to be tight schedule for you.

Dont worry Appa...I'll manage it. I will leave immediately after the Muhurtham finishes. Bye and take care

You take care kutta.

Geet narrated pinky about her discussion with Appa

Pinky...is it possible to reschedule my interview for 11:30..11:00 bhi challega.

Sorry Geet...I can very well understand your situation. its the final schedule and cannot change it.

Geet has to wear a Traditional saree for the wedding and formal attire for the interview. BIIG CONFUSION. She plans to attend the wedding, come back home to change into a formal attire for the interview...but its going to be tight in terms of time.

Even though Geet will depend on Taxi/Rikshaw, Pinky helps her by drawing location maps of the wedding Venue as well as the interview venue (KC). So that Geet doesnt get lost unnecessarily.

Next day morning...

Geet gets ready for the wedding. She is wearing a traditional Kanjeevaram saree (Luckily she carried few mix of sarees with her when she was leaving from Bangalore). Imagine body colour of the saree in light orange colour and boder in Green colour and its nicely folded and pinned. Traditional bindi on her forehead. Simple and elegant earrings (Small jhumkis) and necklace. Few bangles in Hand which keep clinging to each other. Again she managed to look naturally gorgeous.

Oye geet...you look so pretty...aaj tujhe dhek kar Dilli main kahin logon ki jaanen jane wali hain.πŸ˜‰

Kya Pinki...Tu bi na... ☺️

Chalo...dont worry my dear...All the very Best...Dar matt...Aaj ka dhin sab tik jaayega. I'll wait for you in the office ...There is no other option left than being on time...OK!

Thanks Pinky...πŸ€—

At Khurana Construction...

Sashaaa...Mera Matlab hain M'am...Aaj tho aap bohuth achi lag rahi hain. Par aap bohut  pareshan bhi lagrahe hain.

Haan Tasha...Aaj mujhe candidate interviews lena hain...Business Analyst cum PA role ke liye. I'm worried because MK specifically needs female candidate for this which I don't like. I tried to make him understand that Female will not fit into this role but he told me that he has taken this decision keeping various factors in mind...just conduct the first round of interview.

I dont want any female working closely with MK. That's why I plan to take very tough interview where in the candidates decide not to go further with this job opportunity...😈

Aadi and Sasha began to conduct the first round of interviews with the candidates...Sasha didn't leave any chance of taunting the candidates in terms of their apprearance/ capabilities/ responsibilities etc. Where as Aadi was trying to make them feel comfortable. Aadi didn't like Sasha to be present in the interview room in the first place. He smartly began recording the interview sessions on his mobile without Sasha knowing about it.

Pinky could see that the candidates were walking out of the interview room with a sad/angry note pasted on their face. She is worried for Geet. How will she manage to perform the interview...woh ab tak aayi kyon nahin...10:15 baj gaye.

Wedding Venue...

Geet on the other hand...attended the wedding. Mr. Venkat and his family treated Geet as if she was their own daughter. Geet was pretty comfortable with that atmosphere. The marriage finished on time but Venkat ensured that she is present for other formalities...And after that, Venkat offered her to drop her home. He told his driver to do the needful.

Geet checked her watch while leaving from the wedding venue...it was 10:00 Already...She decides to attend the interview straight away otherwise she will be late.

Khurana Construction...

Geet reaches KC office sharp at 10:25 AM and takes a long breath. Pinky is shocked to see her in the same saree...

Oye GEEET...Yeh kya? 😲

Pinky...I couldn't help it...Shaadi mein bohuth deri ho gayi.πŸ˜•

Geet noticed that all the candidates had dressed up in some or the other kind of formal attire for the interview. Obviously Geet was the odd one out.

Now her turn to attend interview. She enters the room to find Aadi and Sasha seated. Sasha looks at Geet from head to toe with a sarcastic smile...😈 Actually Geet's looks were bothering her.

I understand you are not here for a fancy dress competition

Ma'm I have come here for an interview session...answered geet patiently.

Hee hee...Aadi goes again with his funny laugh. He had enough of Sasha since morning and happy to receive a candidate who can handle Sasha.

Sasha gives a stern look to Aadi and continues...

But looking at your appearance, I dont think you have come here thinking its an interview.

Excuse me M'am...Just because I am a job seeker, you cannot take this liberty to taunt me with any of my personal attributes...especially with my appearance. By the way, I strongly believe that I am going to get shortlisted based on my professional abilities and capabilities. If you really know the value of time, then please continue with the interview. I am prepared for it. You can ask me any challenging question related to the interview, my qualification and course specialization. I'm prepared for it...how about you?

You cannot talk like this here...and you are a fresh candidate remember that.

Excuse me M'am... I have full right to speak back if someone pinpoints any personal aspect of me..and I understand that you need not be a fresher or an experienced person to fight for your rights.

Listen You...Sasha bangs the table with her right hand and gets up from the seat half way thro. Aadi holds her hand to say relax.

I'm listening M'am...Says Geet with a confident stern voice looking eye-to-eye with Sasha. Still maintaining calm posture.

Aadi..can you continue with the interview...I am tired and leaving.

Precap: Ab kya hoga? 😍

PART 5 😊 PART 7
BIG Hug to HINAL πŸ€— for her nearest guess for the precap of last update...She infact mentioned WEDDING
Edited by Vaidhumom - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u lakshmi sooooooo much a big one for u tooπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
n loved the way geet answered sasha hope aadi plays the recording he did to maan n he comes to know the true face of sasha
n i think aadi will select geet for the secong round
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...........
geet answering back to sasha was best........
oops wat will maan do when he sees her...........will they meet?
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow i am going to learn one more language ...

sweet talk between Appa and geet....geet and shasha talk i love i love the way geet talk with her..waiting for next part

thank you for such a sweet and great part and pm
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Geet back-to-back answer to sasha was wonderful........loved it!!!

Beautiful part!!!