Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
nice ff
continue soon
the concept is really interesting
i am eager to know whats gonna happen in the party!
i hope maan's plan backfires and sameera ends up taking the drink hahahaha
...Mallu... thumbnail
nice,awesome,gud😳................ continue....

plzz tell me who is rahul and muskaan???
yogita1382 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey where are the new updates
Please add me in your PM list my id is yogita1382
please update it
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice FF
add me 2 ur PM List
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
me waiting too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice ff...i really like this college concept...
please add me to your pm list 
update soon
looking forward for welcome party
hope nothing drastic happens with geet
yogita1382 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where is the update yaar
dazed1234 thumbnail

So sorry guys for the late update I was busy so here it goes and ya dont forget to comment and press the like button…for those who want me to add them to my buddy list plz send me the buddy request so that I can pms u guys….Those who are in my buddy list I will pm you guys later..for now enjoy..

Part 4

Nest morning all four maan geet sameera and Rahul were excited for the party the party was in the evening so all four of them went to collage.

S: hi sweatheart r u ready for the party today I m excited because we are going to teach that behenji a lesson for messing up with me..

M: ya I guess soo (he was feeling bad) but he pushed that thought away.

They both went to the classroom  sat beside each other.

CP: ok guys first of all I would like to ask if u guys r excited for the party.

All of them said yes and specially sameera she will get rid of geet..

CP: Maan did u finish all the preparations for the party

M: yes mam I finished the preparations but I have to make an announcement regarding to the party

CP: ya sure why not maan go a head.

M: thank u mam so guys as u know our collage throws a welcome party every year for new students so this year we will also have a welcome party for new students. Every year the dress coat for the party was either black or white but the year it will your choice of dress coat. The party is in the banquet hall of the collage and the time you guys have to reach there is 7.00 pm so don't be late and be there on time.

CP: thank you maan

M: no problem mam

CP: ok guys enough discussion for the party now lets start the class. Kk today I am going to give u project but for the project u need a partner and this time I will choose parters for u.. so choose the chits…everyone picked up the chits CP announced the results and the result were

Pinky and Adi

Sammera with prashant

Maan with geet

And soo on the CP told everyone to sit with their partners and discuss the project..

Sameera was very irritated first they got a boring project and secondly she wanted to be with maan but to her dismay she got a different partner. Maan was happy from inside because he got geet as his partner but showed that he was equally irritated like sameera. Sameer gave a angry glare to geet and maan but they did not pay attention to her started discussing the project

G: hi I am geet and u are

M: hi I am Maan Singh Khurana but you can call me maan.

G: hello maan nice to meet you .

M: he was thinking wow my name sounds so musical from her mouth she look so cute wen she talks but he came to reality when geet call him

G: maan r u ok is there anything wrong

M: no geet I am fine lets start

They were so into talking to each other that they did not realized that the bell rang and students were leaving. Sameera came and poked maan he looked at her and asked

M: what is it sameera…he was irritated

S: maan the period is over lets go.

Maan and geet said bye to each other and went their own ways..collage came to ent and it was time to go home both maan and geet went home and fome strange reason all was maan could think about was geet and her smile…he did not realize it was time for the party he checked the time and he said

M: oh shit it is time for the party I have to pick up sameera

He got up and changed his dress he was wearing stylish black see through shirt his shirt was tight so it was showing his broad muscles he was looking very hot and breath taking. He wore stylish pant with his shirt. He went and picked up sameera from her home.

They entered the party and met the their friends When maan entered his eyes started searching for one person he was not paying attention to sameera whatever she was saying….rahul also entered and was excited to meet his best friend..an then SUDDENLY  maan eyes caught the most beautiful  sight ever…the person he has been waiting for geet….Sameera also looked in the the direction of maan and she also saw geet.

S: maan r u ready…

M:ready for what sam (he forgot he was with sameera and he has to teach the person a lesson he was staring at..but he came to reality)

S: maan remember wat we planned yesterday…do u remember

M: oh ys ya I do lets go

Rahul also came to the party he was also looking very good he came and put his hands on geets eyes

G: who is it

R: guess karo kaun hai…

G: OMG Rahul tum, tum yahan kia kar rahay hoon OMG I am so happy

They both hugged each other and geet introduced pinky and adi to Rahul and Rahul to them.

Maan was passing by and he saw them he felt very jealous to see geet in someone else arms…but he snaps out and goes from there…

S: maan lets start the plan..

M: ya sure…..

They both go and maan tells the waiter to give the drink that he put the tablet in to geet. He puts the drink in the tray. The tray had two same drinks so geet took the wrong one and the waiter gave the one with tablet to sameera. She drank the drink and you guys can gues wat happens…….she started dancing and everyone was laughing at her….she was so much into nasha that she almost blurted out why she was with maan(we know it is becoz of money ) but before she could do that maan came took her home in that halaat….party finished after at midknight. Rahul dropped pinky and geet.

Guess wat happens in the collage…keep wondering

dazed1234 thumbnail

Note..

sry guys if the party was not upto ur expectation but the next day of collage will be hot and happening..  

Edited by dazed1234 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ... cant wait for the next update

plzz continue soon

love
Sana