New FF: Possessiveness in love- TEASER pg 26

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys I am new to this forum'.i read all of FF in this forum so I was thinking of writing one'I hope I will get your support guys'.any suggestions, comments and criticism is welcome'

The Name of my FF is Possessiveness in Love

Character sketch

Maan: he is rude arrogant but kind at heart, 25 years old studies in one of the best collage in Delhi. He is rich, have killer look to die for and most popular guy in school. Loves her girlfriend sameera a lot and can't stand a word against her.

Geet:  She is sweet bubbly girl who just moved to Delhi and will be studying in the same collage as Maan.

Sameera: She is greedy, one of the hottest girl in collage, girlfriend of maan and likes maan only because of his money.

Rahul: Best friend of Geet and studies in the same collage as maan. He moved to Delhi 1 year ago.

Muskaan:  Sweet and kind, secretly loves Rahul but is too shy to tell him. Also studies in the samecollage as Rahul and maan.

SAVITRE DEVI: she is maan's dadi, she is sweet loving lady who loves maan alot. Maan is very close to his dadi because she is only one who knows real maan(i mean he is good at heart ). she wants to get maan married to someone else becoz she know sameera is after maans money..

GM: geet mom  

M:maan

G: geet

S: sameera

R:Rahul

P: pinky

CP: class professor 

SD: savitri devi

Other characters will be introduced later.. 

Part 1 

GM: geet, geet, geet hury up you r getting late'

G: oh shit this is my first day in colg n  I m alredy late'I m coming mom..she quickly got up from her bed and got ready and went down stairs'she was about to leave wen her mom said

GM: geet nashta to kaloo phir jaana colg..

G: nahin mom I m already late'I will eat something in colg kkk bye mom

GM: bye aur haan kuch khaa lena kyun kay tu hamesha parhai kay chakar may sab kuch bhool jaati hai..

G: kk mom khaa loon gi ab bye and love u

GM: love and bye

Geet reached at colg and first thing she did was that she ran to office and gor her timetable'she was running suddenly she bubped into someone.. 

Both looked at each other and said sorry..then introduced themselves to each other

P: hi I am pinky

G: hi I am geet

P: I am new in here and you

G: I am new too actually I am looking for my class but cannot find it..

P: same here I am new too

Both checked each others time table they had first and lass class togather so they asked students who were nearby and they helped them to find their first class. They reached on time in their first class.

CP: so guys as you know this is business class so you will have to work very hard to get good marks in this class but before we start  we have two new students who just joined the colg today so welcome them and make them comfortable.

Both geet and pinky sat togather as they really liked each other nature..

On the other hand the man in his 20ies came out of his black BMW, he was wearing black transparent shirt and blue jeans he looked really handsome and it was none other than MAAN SINGH KHURANA. When he came in the class his eyes fell on the most beautiful girl in his class who had light brown eyes and she was wearing a simple red anakali suit with a simple bracelet .Maan went to his seat but he kept staring at her. She was none other than GEET HANDA.  Geet did not saw maan yet because she was really into getting to know her friend pinky.

Sameera came in the class and sat beside maan but when she saw maan looking at geet she got really pissed off and shaked him hard he came to reality.

M: hi sweetheart:

S: finally you notices me because I was trying to get ur attention for nearly half an hour'.

M: I was just thinking about something and did not notice you..

S: kk maan let go somewhere after the class I mean to have lunch outside..

M: kk sweetheart as u say

S: love u

M: love u too

So guys how was it do tell if I should continue and u guys welcome to give me any suggestion. So plz do comment and press the like button kk

one more thing if you like my ff and would like me to pm you ad me in your buddy list..my id is dazed1234

thanx 

Edited by dazed1234 - 11 years ago
it is tooo gudddd,,,u shud continueeeeeeeeeeee,,,gv us d next part soon

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u r gud
do it fast
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 13 years ago
liked it 
intresting cocept 
cont sooon
plzz do add me to ur PM list ðŸ˜Š
Please pmm mee:) I enjoyed the beginning!😊

INDEX 

part 1 pg 1

part 2 pg 3

part 3 pg 7

part 4 pg 13

part 5 pg 21

Teaser pg 26
Edited by dazed1234 - 11 years ago
awesome..
plzz cont soon and add me to UR PM list
nice.. plzz continue and add me to the pm list

love
Sana
ntresting cocept................. 
update soon...................
plzz do add me to ur PM list ..................
liked the intro...................