Posted: 13 years ago

Fiction By 

Yeah u got that right I'm MuskaanπŸ˜† I prefer using smileys instead of writing my name . . . Lazy meπŸ˜†

Guys I am going to post all the One Shots by me in this thread instead of opening a seperate thread for it . . . 😊

One Shots  

Link To FF's In the Post Below
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Completed  

FAN FICTION

Fall Out
Misinterpretations . . . Misunderstandings. Lies . . . Vengeance. Love . . . Hatred. Leads to Fall Out.
When a young woman who runs from love meets a young man who teaches her to love, the world around her becomes all the more meaningful. Everything becomes beautiful but like they say every rose has its thorns. The biggest mistake of her life . . . Falling in love. The biggest blunder made by her . . . Trusting him. Leaving her scarred he walked away. Now, she is left standing alone in the crowd, shifting her eyes in space, trying to search what's lost.Why of all people it happened with her, she could never figure out. They say look before you fall, she looked, and she still fell. Broken Heart, Broken Dreams, Tears of Despair . . . Destiny. When he had love . . . He drove it away . . . Now, all he is left with is Regret.

Ongoing 
FAN FICTION

Tangled Love Story 
For most people Marriage is the beginning of a new life For some people it is the end of their lives. The thing that counts most in the pursuit of happiness is choosing the right companion But what if you don't get the choice. A successful marriage requires falling in love with the same person again and again That is if you ever loved that person.

She dreams he gets hit by a bus. He hopes she gets incinerated in a car blast. Twist of Fate . . . They are Husband & Wife. They HATE each other but they have to live TOGETHER. They say "You and Me . . . NEVER" and Fate says FOREVER.

BitterSweet LoveStory

This story is about two stark opposite individuals with absolutely different outlook towards life... What happens when a cutey, loved by all, girl meets an arrogant, intimidating, man?

The Bride

She says . . . marry the person you cannot live without. 
He says . . . if you marry at all; marry the person you can live with. 
She says . . . fairytales are reality. 
He says . . . fairytales are a fallacy. 
She says . . . love is heart of life. 
He says . . . love is waste of time.

He is rotten spoiled . . . She is virtuous. He is the dare devil . . . She is an angel.
 He is proud . . . She is down to earth. He breaks hearts in a flash of lightening . . . She joins the broken pieces with the blink of eye. He is Maan Singh Khurana . . . She is Geet Handa.

LOVE IS PRECIOUS...
 CAN YOU LET IT GO...
SHOULD YOU LET IT GO...
IS THERE A SECOND CHANCE...
DO YOU DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE...
CAN YOU AFFORD TO LOSE THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL...
NO YOU CAN'T LET IT GO...

They met... It was destiny. They fell in love... They had no control over it. Their love blossomed with time... They were soul mates. They parted ways... Victim of a conspiracy. Will their love reunite them... Only time can tell

SHORT STORY

What Love Is 

Letters from A Father

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just read ur os..it was awesome ...I shall start all FFs...thanks for ur awesome writing..
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
read ur OS...it was amazing...
now i want to read all you FFs...will start reading them one by one...
plz add me to your PM list...
i dont want to miss any part of any of them...
already sent u buddy request...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank for the thread................
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This is so awesome! Just started reading The Bride...can't wait to read the rest!

komlika thumbnail
awesome...........beautiful....... 😍

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Congratulation for fan fiction corner and siggy corner.
 beautiful siggiesπŸ‘. loved them.
 keep it darling
awesome.
loved it......