Users

Frequent Posters

savie_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesomee ... ff's 
plz..pm me..
Saams thumbnail
Awesome yaar..I appreciate ur creations...This thread is great..Now I can leisurely read all ur ffs..Had finished one ff as of now.would like to be PMed..Have sent u a buddy request.

He groped blindly for the clock as the alarm set off and the moment he had his hands on it, he threw it away as it noisily struck the hard marbled ground. Shortly after he broke the alarm clock, his phone started ringing. He ignored it and ducked his face inside the spread. After sometime it stopped ringing. Just when he relaxed in sleep, it started ringing again. He ignored it again as he covered his face with the pillow.

Agitated, he answered the phone call "whoever it is better have a good reason to call"

"Oh . . . so now I need a reason to talk with my grandson" Savitri Devi replied.

"Good morning Dadi maa" Maan said as he stifled a yawn.

"Why are you still in bed" Savitri Devi asked, but before Maan could answer her she continued "I don't have time for all this. I wanted to remind you about the party tomorrow, I'd like you to be in India by tomorrow evening"

"Dadi maa you really think I will travel overseas just to attend a so called party" Maan asked.

"It's is not just a so called party, it's your sisters engagement party" Savitri Devi answered.

"Correction, 10th engagement party" Maan replied.

"She is your sister Maan" Savitri Devi cajoled.

"dadi ma please, even if I miss this engagement party I can attend the next one, it's not like she is getting engaged for the last time" Maan said as he made his way across the room towards his study.

"So you aren't coming" Savitri Devi sighed.

"No" Maan smiled as he lifted his laptop and started checking his mails.

"Fine then I will tell Geet not to wait for you" Savitri Devi replied with a smirk. She knew she had an edge then.

"She is coming" Maan snapped almost immediately.

"Yes she is but how does it matter to you, you won't be coming anyway" Savitri Devi teased.

"When is she coming" Maan asked with his impatience quite evident in his tone.

"Tomorrow evening, before the party" Savitri Devi replied.

"I'll be there in a jiffy" Maan said as he rushed to his room.

"But you were not interested just moments ago" Savitri replied as she tried hard not to break into a laughter listening to his frantic movements.

"Now I am" Maan said as he opened his cupboard.

"Maan you don't have to come, it's all right. I'll tell Annie. I am sure she wouldn't mind like you said it's not her last engagement party, many more are to come" Savitri Devi said maintain a straight voice.

"No dadi maa, she is my sister, so what if she changes fianc's every two months, I have to be there at her engagement. I am her eldest brother it's my duty" Maan tried reasoning though even he knew Savitri Devi was making fun of his impatience.

"Beta ji, seethe seethe kyun nahi bolte Geet se milna hai" Savitri Devi replied as she smiled.

"I'll be there tomorrow" Maan said as he literally stuffed his clothes into the suitcase.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maan's excitement knew no bounds as he stepped out of the terminal and looked around to spot his car. It was the first time he was going to meet her in person.

His marriage with Geet had been fixed by their respective families at the time Geet was born. Though he wasn't aware of this until last summer when Savitri Devi asked him to meet her. Initially he ridiculed the idea of marrying a girl he has never met just because of some long gone promise. But on Savitri Devi's insistence he agreed to meet her once. That day, he waited for her at the cafe for more than an hour and she never showed up. He was darn irritated and vowed never to meet her again. When he came back home after having waited there impatiently, his cell phone beeped. He read the message and a smile traced his lips.

"Sorry for making you wait there. It's just that I don't think meeting you is a good idea. For the matter I don't think this alliance is a good idea but I promised my mother I would consider it, so I will. Before we meet in person I'd like to make sure whether I want to meet you. I'd prefer knowing you first coz I do not want my decision to be affected by your looks as from all I hear you're devastatingly handsome. And I am sure you wouldn't want your future could be/would be wife to choose you merely out of attraction. So . . . it's like this. . . we will chat with each other via email, I have written my ID at the end of the message, send me a friend request I'll add you but yes do not forget to mention it's you otherwise I won't add you as I do not add random people in my friends list. So moving on. . . if after a few email sessions I feel I'd like to meet you then I'll let you know. . . so if you're up for it than I am online right now. . . Geet"

It has been a year since their first interaction.

He wanted to see her badly, he was kind of falling for her or in all honesty he was already in love with her. This idea of falling for someone you haven't even met once sounded absurd to him but it happened anyway. Even the difference of 12 hours in the time zone had no effect on their endless chatting sessions. His morning began by sending her mails and her night ended with reading his mails. Even after him pleading her every single day she just wasn't ready to meet him. He tried talking dadi maa into sending him her photograph but seemingly she had Savitri Devi on her side.

Finally, after one whole year she decided to meet him. He wanted to see her, he knew he will fall flat the moment their eyes meet; he just knew it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The party was in full swing by the time he entered the mansion. He stepped inside just as Annie came rushing towards him and engulfed him in a bear hug. She did not let him utter a single word as she pulled him by the hand and led him to his room. She asked him to wait while she went to get his mask. He puckered his forehead as he looked at the mask and asked her "what is this for"

"Theme of the party" Annie said with a wide grin.

"Engagement party's have such themes also" Maan was not at all up for this theme but he knew whose idea it could possibly be. He wondered did he really think she would be that easy on him. Didn't he know otherwise?

What irritated him more was the fact that she had seen him that day. She did come to the coffee shop but she did not meet him as she had seen the reluctance in his eyes. She did not want to force him into anything. Of course he didn't know about it until accidently she spilled the beans while one of their chatting sessions. And since then he had been even more impatient to meet her knowing that he was the one who was dying for a single glimpse whereas she wasn't. Even during their webcam chats only his webcam would be available as she wasn't ready to activate hers.

"Cut the crap and get ready" Annie replied as she handed him the mask and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maan gulped another drink as his eyes were glued towards the entrance. Whenever a girl entered his heart beat stopped but as soon as he looked them in their eyes a certain unknown force told him it wasn't her.

And then--

Annie told him Geet called to say she will not be able to make it as she is stuck up with some urgent work. Maan wanted to pull his hair out at that moment. He slumped his shoulders as he shook his head in utter disappointed.

He turned to go towards his room, if she wasn't coming; there was no point for him to stay in the party. He was about to leave the hall when a sweet voice called out "may I have the next dance"

He turned around and came face to face with a lady dressed in ornate stone studded white off shoulder gown. Only her eyes were visible through the mask and they were casting a spell on him.

He felt a strange pleasing sensation take toll of him as she looked him in the eye. He was enchanted, looking at her beautiful amber eyes. Had he not known better he would have undoubtedly mistaken her to be Geet but she had told him her eye colour was hazel and hence this young lady couldn't possibly be her. Still he could not reject the offer, it was way too tempting. He obliged as he extended his hand sideways gesturing her to hold it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Even though her face was hidden behind the mask, she looked ravishingly hot. He cursed himself for even thinking on those lines. How could he. He was in love with Geet. He knew that but he couldn't deny the strange connection he felt with this lady in white.

The lights went dim as slow melody filled the air around.

He walked her towards the heart of the dance floor, all the while maintaining eye contact. He guided her hand to his shoulder while he rested his on her waist and entangled the other hands together. They swayed swiftly with the music.

She tiptoed and whispered in his ear "It seems you were not enjoying the party"

"No its nothing like that, I was just waiting for someone" Maan replied as he swayed with her ever so gently.

"And she didn't show up" she said as they moved in synchronisation.

"How do you know it's 'she" he asked as he moved closer to her ear.

She chuckled as she replied "You don't seem the gay types"

He spun her around as she landed on his chest. He whispered in her ear "I like your perfume"

"That was forward . . . wouldn't your girl mind you saying this" she replied as she felt something rip inside her.

"She doesn't need to know" Maan answered huskily in her ear.

"Cheating on her" she replied as she tried to hide her disappointment in his response.

"No . . . this is not cheating, its time pass flirting" Maan said he brought both his hands around her stomach and moved swiftly with the music.

"What if she finds out" she turned to face him as she wanted to read those eyes.

"She won't" Maan replied with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

She wanted to stomp his foot for that reply but she maintained her composure as she tried yet again "still . . . consider she finds out, what will you do"

"She wouldn't mind" Maan replied promptly.

"How can you say that" she was curious to know why she wouldn't mind. She sure as hell would not only be offended by this act of his but she would also teach him an all time lesson which would be locking him in a cabin filled with tiny-tiny fire ants though only for a minute; whatever it be she wouldn't see him in pain longer than a few moments.

"Why are we talking about her when she is not even here . . . tell me about you" Maan said as he smiled.

She felt something burn inside her at his reply but she played along "what do wanna know"

"Anything"

"Well . . . what anything" she asked.

"Your name" Maan replied but he wondered did he really need to know her name.

"I wouldn't want to disclose it yet" she said rather calmly.

"Ok . . . your favourite colour" Maan asked.

"Guess"

"White" he answered.

Hearing his reply, she knew she had lost the game long time back but she still toyed with him "wow . . . next time I will not wear my favourite colour to parties"

"What makes you think it was dress, that I guessed white" Maan asked her.

"Then how" she said as she put both her arms around his neck.

"My instincts" Maan said as he placed both of his hands around her waist locking them behind her.

"Let's say you got lucky . . . let's try another question . . . my favourite ice cream" she knew he would know the answer yet she wanted to continue this game a bit longer. What if he answers incorrectly and the previous one was actually a guess.

"Chocolate"

"Ok . . . another lucky guess . . . uh . . . my favourite Indian singer" she asked again, this time if he knew the answer her assumption that she had been caught would turn out true.

"You don't have a favourite in particular . . . you like them all" Maan answered as he winked, even he was aware that now she knew he was toying.

She was done playing; it was time for a real statement "the man of my life"

"He is holding you in his arms at the moment" Maan said as he pulled her into him and tightened his grip around her waist.

"You knew it was me from the very beginning . . . didn't you" Geet tightened her hold around his neck as she willingly moved closer to him.

"how can I not know . . . the moment you stepped on the dance floor and the song that played was one of your favourites, the spark in your eyes disclosed your identity and then the jealousy, disappointment, anger in your voice let the cat out of the bag . . . is there any way you wanted to stomp my foot, trust me at one particular moment I was scared you would do something like that" Maan replied as they danced almost hugging each other.

"Good observation" Geet gave him credit. She wondered did she actually think he wouldn't recognise her. Didn't she know otherwise?

'thank you . . . now can you please take off this mask and those lenses . . . I'd like to see my reflection in your eyes" Maan replied desperately wanting to see her face.

"What if I say I do not wish to take off the mask?"

There she went again, he frowned. She won't give up that easily but even he was Maan Singh Khurana and he would see her face, no matter what. But he wanted to keep the attitude out for some time, he was also aware he may be the boss for everyone but she was his boss. So he did something he would never do for anyone but this was his Geet, there was nothing, whatsoever, he wouldn't do for Geet "then I will fall at your feet and beg for you to let me see your angelic face"

Geet smiled and said "angelic . . . are you trying to impress me"

"I guess I am" Maan winked at her.

She moved closer to his ear and whispered "do you need to . . . just for the record I am already smitten"

How he wanted to feel her breath on his skin when she came closer to him but her damned mask.

Before he himself knew his right hand started moving down her back . . . lower . . . and lower but before it could reach any further she pinched his shoulder with her hands still wrapped around his neck.

He flinched in pain "oww . . . what was that for"

"Your hand was wondering in forbidden places . . . it needed a check" she smirked behind the mask.

"Forbidden for others not for--

Geet pushed him as she ran from there. She chuckled as she ran out of the party and towards the outhouse. Maan followed her with a wide grin. He chased her across the hall as the air around him echoed with her melodious laughter. She ran up the stairs as he followed her. She entered one of the rooms and tried locking the door behind hr but he was quick enough to corner her. He pushed her against the wall as he shut the door with his feet. He held her wrists and pinned them by her side as he moved closer to her.

"Remove the mask" Maan said huskily.

"Leave my hands I will remove it" she tried tricking him.

"Trying to trick me" Maan replied as he looked at her with such intense passion that she felt her resolve of not letting him see her so easily was weakening

"Can anyone ever trick Maan Singh Khurana" she replied.

He left one of her hands as he said "first your lenses". She lifted removed her lenses one by one with her free hand and he threw them on the ground snatching them from her grip. He looked at those hazel eyes and he was under her spell. She lifted her hand to his cheek and the moment her hand came in contact with his subtle, he was senseless. His grip on her other hand loosened as he felt her soft skin against his face. She took advantage of the situation and pushed him away. She ran out of the room as he realised what actually happened. As sanity came back to him, he rushed behind her but she was nowhere to be seen. He searched the entire out house but she was not there. He went outside as he heard the sound of her anklets. He smiled when he saw her twirling around bare feet in the garden. She looked angelic, that was it; he had to see her face. He went towards her as she tried running away but he pulled her into him with a jerk. It was so sudden that she fell on him and he on the grass. She tried getting off him but he rolled over and now he was on top of her. He pinned her hands on either side of her face. She couldn't look into those intense eyes and on am impulse she closed her eyes real tight. He moved his face towards her ear and whispered "open your eyes Geet . . . I am dying to see myself in them"

Geet kept her eyes shut as she shook her head. She wasn't going to open them that easily, he knew it. But at that moment seeing her eyes shut, feeling her shiver under him, sensing her nervousness; he wanted to see her face. He moved closer to her hair as he pried open the strings of the mask with his teeth. She gasped; she did not see that coming. She bit her lower lip as she suppressed her smile. She wasn't scared but she was nervous . . . nervous about his reaction once he sees her face. She felt the mask slide down her cheek as his breath fell on her face. Her breathing became alarmingly high; her heart was thudding erotically in synchronisation with his. As he saw her face, his breathing constricted in his chest; she was just like he imagined' angelic . . . his angel, sent by god just for him. He moved even closer till their foreheads touched "open your eyes . . . please"

She couldn't refuse that pleading voice. She gulped in nervousness as she opened her eyes ever so slowly that he felt he had been waiting for decades for them to open for him. Time stood still, sparks flew, and invisible fireworks exploded . . . their eyes met. She felt butterflies somersaulting in her stomach, his touch, his eyes, that gaze, everything spoke unconditional, pure, true love . . . for her. He felt his heart explode in happiness, her touch, her eyes, her gaze; everything spoke unconditional, pure, true love . . . for him.

He freed her one hand from his grip as he brought his hand to her cheek and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. He moved his lips close to hers and anticipating his next move she closed her eyes as she brought her hand towards his arm and slid it up to his shoulder. She smiled an invisible smile waiting anxiously for him to close the distance left between their lips. But moments later she felt the wait lift off her and as she opened her eyes, she saw him standing next to where she lay. He extended his hand forward and she held it as she got on her feet. She couldn't meet his gaze; her shyness was taking over her. She felt something cold, soft touch the back of her hand  . . . his lips. He kissed her hand as he got on one knee, looked in her eyes and she knew. Their eyes whispered what their hearts felt and there was no room for words as they would never suffice to explain the depth of their feelings. He took out a tiny little red heart shaped box, opened it and pulled the ring out off the socket. He did not say anything, she did not need words, and his eyes did all the talking as he slid the ring in her ring finger. He brought her hand to his mouth as he kissed the ring. He turned her hand as he kissed her palm and each of her finger tips.

She had tears in her eyes . . . tears of happiness. She smiled as he got on his feet and moved closer to her. His hand left hers as it travelled to her back pulling her towards him. They were so close, so close that even a ray of light had no scope of passing through them. He moved his face on the side of her ear as he whispered "you won't ask me how I had the ring with me already"

She shook her head "no I will not ask you . . . but you will me"

"you see, I couldn't risk it . . . tumahara kya bharosa, chera dihane main ek saal laga diya pata chale aaj ke baad engagement mein ek saal laga dho, I am not willing to waste another year" he replied.

"I have been waiting for this one moment for quite some time now . . . I don't have it in me to wait any longer" he said as his eyed her lips.

He moved his lips closer to hers as she closed her eyes. They could feel each other's breath on their lips, they could feel the tension in air, they could feel their nervousness . . . they could feel their love. Her hands moved to his shoulders and he protectively, possessively wrapped one hand around her waist and the other cupped her face.

And then--

Just when they were about to--

Geet heard Anwesha calling her name and Geet pushed Maan away as she ran inside and showed him a thumbs down "turns out you will have to wait longer"

And he followed her with a smile. He would make sure he got what he wanted from her . . . there was no spotting him that day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago

Ok . . . guys this one is a sequel to The Engagement

"Geet please, I am hanging outside your window, it took me an hour to climb up the pipe, sweet heart please I will fall down . . . I am sure you wouldn't want your future husband to be handicapped twenty day's prior to the wedding . . . please let me in" Maan pleaded.

Their marriage was due in twenty days and because of the damned relatives teeming around him all day, he did not get any quality time with his lady love and hence, when left with no alternative he was hovering outside her window, holding onto a pipe with one hand and holding the cell phone in the other hand, trying to cajole Geet into letting him in. To his hard luck, Geet wasn't opening her window and refused to let him in.

Geet was laying on her bed as she replied on phone "exactly my point, why are you swinging outside my window twenty day's prior to the wedding . . . do you even know my house is swarming with relatives"

"Half of whom you don't even know the names of" Maan retorted.

Geet smiled as she sensed his restlessness to meet her. Definitely she was going to let him in but some toying won't hurt. Even she wanted him near her, throughout the function only she knows how she managed to stay away from him though he was standing just a few feet away.

"What if someone sees you . . . climb down the same pipe you used to climb up" Geet said as she sat upright on her bed.

"Geet I am begging you, I cannot climb down this pipe . . . only I know how I climbed up. Please let me in, it's been quite some time since I saw you" Maan was literally pleading like he was a five year kid who wanted his candy.

"If I remember right, we met four hours back at the function" Geet replied as she chuckled at his desperation.

"Yes . . . four Goddamn hours and I did not even get a chance to touch your hand, forget about hugs and kisses" Maan grumbled.

"You here because you wanted to hug me" Geet said as she got off the bed.

"No . . . not just hug you . . . I would love to kiss you" Maan replied as he smiled hearing her footsteps. He knew she would let him in.

"Get lost" Geet stood in front of the window and yelled on the phone.

"If you don't let me in I will shout" Maan frowned, but he wasn't anywhere near giving up.

"Are you a girl, that you are threatening me of screaming" Geet teased as she fluttered her eye lids repeatedly.

"Don't question my gender" Maan retorted.

"Go back the same way you came" Geet replied as she turned to go back to her bed.

"Geet . . . baby please" Maan pleaded yet again.

Geet smiled but she put up a straight face as she opened the window and cut the call. Maan sighed as his legs touched the hard ground.  He caressed his hand that was red and blue from holding on the pipe for fifteen long minutes.

Geet crossed her arms over her chest as she asked "why are you here"

"Let's sneak out" Maan replied.

"Excuse me" Geet was flabbergasted at his reply. Did he just say 'sneak out'?

"This is so boring, all of this . . . the wedding ceremonies, we hardly get time to see other" Maan reasoned as he held her arms and unlocked them from over her chest.

"So that means we should sneak out" Geet replied as she rolled her eyes.

Maan smirked as he guided her hand around his neck and replied "of course . . . look once we are married we will never get a chance to do any such thing. It's so much fun to meet hideously. Let's enjoy the last of courtship days . . . we'll disappear for a day or two then come back"

"Maan you have lost it" Geet smiled as she locked her hands around his neck.

"Tell me about it . . . as far as I know I had lost it when I fell for the most boring girl alive" Maan said as he brought his hands to rest on her waist.

"I am boring" Geet said with fake anger.

"Sorry to disappoint you darling but truth is always bitter" Maan pulled her closer as locked his hands behind her back and rubbed his nose with hers.

"Fine let's do it" Geet said as she tightened her hold around him.

"Really . . . I love you so much" Maan lifted her feet off the ground and hugged her as he twirled with her in his arms.

"Stop squeezing the life out of me" Geet replied as she could hardly breathe.

Maan stopped turning, put her feet on the ground but held her in close proximity "I am squeezing you . . . I guess someone doesn't remember the incident when someone barged into the conference hall and literally pounced on me in front my clients, and cheery on top, that someone also kissed me all over my face without giving a damn that people were watching us, and that someone practically squeezed me like I were a sponge"

"You want to know who that someone is" Maan said as he kissed the tip of her nose.

Geet shook her head as she smiled.

"Well, even if you don't want to know I'll tell you" Maan smirked with a glint of mischief in his eyes "but my way of telling may be a bit different"

"her eyes" Maan said as he moved his lips near her eyes and knowing his next move she closed her eyes "they are the window to her soul, whenever I look into their depths" He slowly kissed them one by one "I see love, love that is solely for me"

He moved towards her nose as she smiled "her nose" he kissed the tip of her nose "it is the cutest little thing I have ever seen, whenever she gets angry she scrunches it so cutely"

"Her cheeks" he moved his lips near her right cheek "they sing to me the effect I have on her" he kissed her cheek and moved to her left cheek "whenever I touch her, these cheeks turn the darker shade of red, telling me how much I affect her"

He moved towards her ears "her ears" he kissed them one after the other "they only want to hear my name"

He lowered his face to her heart "her heart" kissed her ever so gently yet with such passion that she felt she would just melt like she were a wax doll "it beats only for me"

He smiled as he moved to her lips "I have a lot say about her lips but they are way too tempting and I can no longer resist" his lips were mere inched apart from hers.

And then'

Just when he was about'

Anwesha knocked at Geet's bedroom door as she called out "Geet have you seen Arjun"

Anwesha had finally settled down and was married to Geet's brother Arjun. Like always Anwesha had ruined their moment.

Maan said as he let his forehead rest against hers "why does she always come at the wrong time"

"Ask her, how I would know" Geet replied as she chuckled "now leave me, I have to open the door"

He pulled her closer if that even possible and tightened his grip around her.

Maan moved his lips to her collar bone and kissed her there as he said "tell her to get lost like you told me"

He kissed her all over her neck sending shivers down her spine. She wanted to stop him but even her protest came out as moaning "Maan stop . . . please"

"You have any idea how ravishing you look in this pooh bear top and pink shorts . . . absolutely eatable" Maan said as he nibbled her collarbone inviting a moan from her.

Anwesha had been calling out for Geet to open the door but Maan was nowhere near leaving her. With no response from Geet, Anwesha left from there much to Maan's delight.

He moved his nose over her neck taking in her scent and moved up all the way across her cheek to her ears and softly kissed her ear lobe as he whispered "can't we just cut the slack and get married today itself, I want you all for me"

He kissed her cheeks, sucked them ever so gently. She couldn't take it anymore as she pulled him by the hair and slammed her lips over his. She kissed him fervently as his hands moved under her top pulling her closer if that was even possible. He kissed her back passionately as his hands explored her bare back. He lifted her off the ground and on an impulse her legs wrapped around his waist as she clung to him. Their tongues danced with each other as they kissed losing all earthly sense of time. It was just them and their love.  

He moved towards the bed whilst kissing her. He sat down on the matrices with her still on his lap. They broke from the kiss for breath but just the next moment they were kissing yet again. It wasn't the first time they kissed but did that really matter. Every time they kissed it was like the first time.

"Were we not sneaking out" Geet said as she rested her lips over his.

He turned around with a jerk and making her fall on the bed with him on top of her. She gasped as she felt the sudden wait on her. Her hands left his hair and he pinned them over her head holding her wrist tightly yet cautious not to hurt her. He moved his face to her ear as he whispered huskily "I rather make out than sneak out"

With that said he moved down her face as he kissed the hollow of her throat. She moaned as she desperately pleaded with her eyes for him to leave her hands; they longed to hold him. He knew he was driving her crazy and he loved it.

She pinched his hands; he flinched as his hold on her wrist loosened. She took the opportunity as she freed her hands from his grip and held him by the collar pulling his face which lingered near her shoulder to her face. She looked at him with love and raw passion as she once again kissed him. He smiled against her lips; he loved it when she took control. He turned over whilst kissing her with equal fervour as now she was on top of him. Her tongue entered his mouth and toyed with his, tasting every bit of him. Her hands moved to unbutton his shirt but just when she was about to'

Anwesha started banging at her door as she called out "Geet, are you all right . . . open the door"

Geet looked at Maan with pleading eyes as she tried getting off him but he hauled her right back and kissed her yet again.

Soon they heard Arjun telling Anwesha if Geet didn't open the door he would break it.

Maan let go of Geet reluctantly as she got off him. He got on his feet as she pushed him towards the window and asked him to leave. He made a face like that of a three year old but he knew he had to go. He shrugged his shoulders as he opened the window to go out. She kissed him once again and whispered "Love you . . . just some more wait . . . then we have eternity to spend with each other"

He smiled and half heartedly climbed down the pipe as Geet straightened her dress, fixed her hair and opened the door.

At that moment all Maan could think was "why did I have to get a sister like Anwesha . . . she has to come at the wrong moment . . . oh . . . yes now she has Arjun also. . . let me get married once, I will not let them anywhere near my Geet"

Shika Di you wanted me to describe why she barged into his cabin na . . . there you go . . . it will be a scene in this OS . . . so this one is for you . . .😳
This one is also a sequel to The Engagement 😆. . .technically it should have been posted before Sneaking In Her Room but never mind😆 . . . hope you guys will like it ðŸ˜³ . . . It's a  two-three part one shot 🤔. . . I will post the next parts after a few days😆😛 . . .  

Part 1
It had been three months since Maan and Geet had been officially engaged. Maan had shifted back to India. Apparently, handling the empire from overseas was becoming cumbersome for him. Now, that was an entirely different topic that he had no issues for the same just four months back. Of course everyone knew the reason he shifted back to India. It was way too obvious--Geet.

Maan's head fell over her shoulder as he yawned. It was then that Geet realised Maan was least interested in the documentary. Geet hated it herself but Anwesha had told her Maan loved documentaries and hence Geet had taken him to watch one but apparently Anwesha had lied. Geet was so going to get back at Anwesha for the horrible prank.

She shook Maan by the shoulder and told him she did not wish to watch the documentary any further. He was delighted beyond limits, he pulled her by the hand and within the next minute they were outside the theatre.

"Geet I know I promised you that I will do anything for you, but can we please never ever watch a documentary. I swear I'll do anything else you want me to but please documentaries just eat my brain and I feel my head spinning as though it was a cart wheel." Maan said, sheepishly.

"Maan do you really think I enjoy documentaries. They are like lullabies for me. I only brought you here because Annie the liar told me you liked documentaries. Initially I felt something fishy, but then again why would she lie. So I brought you here and when I saw you sleeping, I felt like a fool for having believed her when I very well knew each and every choice of yours" Geet replied as Maan fumed at hearing his sweet-sweet sister's prank.

"Geet we need to teach her a lesson" Maan said, seething. Had it been any other day, she wouldn't have wanted to play a prank on Anwesha but now she wanted to and no way in the world was she going to spare her sister-in-law this time. Earlier all her pranks weren't physically torturous but this prank of hers literally was a horrible torture to Geet's brain; it was literally throbbing in pain.

"What's the plan" Geet asked as she moved towards the car and Maan followed her. He was surprised she wasn't cribbing about it, generally whenever Anwesha would disturb their private moments or plays such pranks Geet would always take it lightly and she never let him counter attack Anwesha but this time to his utter delight, she supported him.

"Time to set the scores, baby sister" Maan muttered as he smirked. Geet knew his devilish brain had come up with something wicked.

They got in the car as Maan turned on the ignition and hit the accelerator. Throughout the journey back home Geet kept asking him about what he was planning to do but much to her frustration he did not tell her anything, simply asked her to wait. Agitated she shut up and decided not to talk with him. If he wasn't ready to tell her his plan then she can very well cut verbal communication with him. Maan looked at her from the corner of his eyes and a smile traced his lips seeing her angry face, scrunched up nose and puckered forehead. He knew she wasn't really angry, she was simply annoyed and the moment he would tell her, she would be normal again but till then he wanted to enjoy the cute sight in front of him.

Instead of going to Handa Haveli, Maan took a sharp turn and went to Arjun's office. Geet was then beginning to feel scared at what Maan was thinking to do. Why did he drive to Arjun's event management company?

Once outside the office building, Maan pulled in by the road side and told Geet he would be back in five minutes. Geet insisted on accompanying him but he very politely asked her to wait for some time and after wards he would himself tell her what's cooking.

After exactly five minutes Maan was back and by the mischievous glint in his eye she knew whatever he wanted to do was done.

He got in the car, looked at Geet and smiled as though telling her 'Anwesha-is-so-dead'.

When Geet once again tried asking what he was going to do, he simply smiled and drove to the mansion. He pulled her by the wrist and led her to the guest room in the outhouse. She looked at him curiously as she lifted her eye brows as if asking 'what-is-all-this'. He smirked as he shut the door behind him and cornered her against the wall. She looked at him flabbergasted, wasn't he planning on setting scores with Anwesha. Why did he bring her here then?

"Don't think too much Geet . . . this has nothing to do with my revenge from Anwesha. That will begin once Arjun gets here. So I thought why not make use of the time, after all time is precious. And what better use can it be, than--

He looked at her lips as he smiled. Her cheeks turned crimson under his intense and passionate gaze. She shuddered as he left her wrist and slid his fingers up her arm, sending tremors through her body. He moved his hand to her cheeks as he cupped her face.

She closed her eyes anticipating his next move. But he was in mood of teasing her; instead of her lips he kissed her nose as she scrunched it upwards. Maan smiled as he nuzzled her ear and whispered "Kya hua Mishti did you expect something else".

Pinching his arm she pushed him as she tried to run out of the room but much to her misery or rather delight he was too quick for her as he pulled her right back into his embrace. She let out a sigh as she knew there was no running from him, he'd always catch her. He swept her off her feet as he walked towards the couch, all the while keeping her eyes captive. She locked her arms around his neck tightly as she smiled at him.

Finally posted this, I'd written it quite some time back when I'd just moved in the new city and was sitting all vella in the guest room and when I got net connection I forgot to post it. Now when I was just clearing the unwanted crap from my lappy I saw this saved in word. So yes sorry for the delay.

Rules of the Game

PART 2

With a mischievous grin playing at his lips he placed her on the couch just as he adjusted himself atop her. Smiling mischievously he whispered grazing his lips over hers "God you have any idea how much self control it takes around you"

She chuckled encircling her hands around his neck "Oh yeah, I see your control. You can't even keep your hands off me"

"My Lady Love, just so you know if I hadn't any control I would have got you pre—

She flushed as she cut him "You're a jerk you know that"

"Well, you'll regret saying those words Ms Handa"

With that said he captured her mouth in a searing kiss.

"Bhai" called out a voice from outside the room.

"Maan" Geet whispered fearfully as she moved her face to her said breaking their brief lip-lock. She did not wish for another round of teasing from Anwesha.

"Um" he rasped as he planted a kiss at her cheek.

"Maan please"

He shook his head as he said "She'll go on her own. Just hush"

And he resumed where he'd left.

"Bhai Arjun is here"

Maan kissed her one last time before finally getting off her.

"Baby sister, be ready for the blow" He smirked wickedly.

Just as he was about to open the door Geet held his wrist as she asked "What is it with you and Arjun bro. Just what are going to do?"

"My Darling fianc, some patience won't hurt"

She pouted as she looked away.

"Baby, you're already irresistible better not tempt me with pouting." He said draping an arm round her waist.

Moving in closer to her face he lingered his lips over hers for a moment before she turned the knob and out she went leaving him baffled.

He smiled as he dashed down the stairs only to find her standing next to Anwesha.

He put up a straight face as he greeted Arjun and asked everyone to meet him in the study. Geet looked at Arjun as though asking "At least you tell me what the darn plan is"

Arjun smiled knowingly as he walked to the study, followed by a sulking Geet and confused Anwesha.

Maan stood near the book shelf with his hands inside his pockets.

"Could you tell me why on earth we're standing here like statues" Anwesha grumbled as she poked Maan's shoulder. But much to her fright instead of a reply she received a deadly glare from her brother and that was enough to shut her up. She couldn't recall the last time when her brother acted so sternly and then she knew the matter was something serious.

"Annie, take a seat please" Maan indicated her to be seated at the couch next to the fire place.

Looking out of the window he said curtly "You have to marry Arjun"

"WHAT" that came from Geet as Anwesha gaped at Arjun in shock who in turn gave her a small smile.

"But Maan how can that be—

"I am not finished yet" Maan silenced Geet as Geet gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"As per Dad's last wish you have to Marry Arjun"

"Bro Dad passed away two months before my birth. How did he even know it is a girl child?"

Maan frowned. This was what his sister had to say after what he told her.

"I know that" He replied as he turned to face her.

"But Dadi talked with me last night about her frail health and that is when she told me about his last wish. He had this strong gut feeling that it's a baby girl and then he'd made Dadi promise that she'd get his daughter married to his best friend's son"

"But—

"Arjun's parents were also present there when Dad—you can ask Arjun" He said and just as Anwesha looked at Arjun for an answer, Maan winked at Geet as then she realised just what he was doing.

"God, he was indeed wicked" this was that her mind could think of at the moment as she saw Anwesha's horrified face.

Arjun nodded his head as Anwesha looked like she would break into tears any moment.

"Arjun has given his consent for the alliance and you're getting married by the end of this year" Maan stifled a chuckled as he saw his sister's baffled expressions.

"Bhai, how can you take it so casually" Anwesha wobbled.

"Annie it was Dad's last wish and you ought to oblige and I am very much serious" Geet looked at how her fianc was lying flat on the face with such perfection.

"Bhai—

"It's final Annie. You will be getting married to Arjun." Maan said sternly "You may leave"

"Bhai—

"You may leave"

"But—

"Now"

With her head downcast Anwesha left the room and as soon as she was out of ear shot Maan broke into a fit of laughter just as Geet complained "Maan that was so not fair. Did you see how terrified she looked?"

"And bro Maan was getting back at her what for did you do all this. What if mom finds out about your prank or worse Dad? Khud toh dubo ge hi, mujhe bhi saat leke jao ge apne saath." Geet whined.

"Geet I couldn't say no to Maan"

"Oh yeah like you never say no to anyone. It is someone else who says no to everything I say."

"Maan handle your girl I am out of it"

Saying so, Arjun left them alone as he rushed after Anwesha.

"I am going to tell her" Geet moved towards the door just as Maan hauled her to him just as her back crashed against his chest.

"No you won't" He said nuzzling her cheek.

"You're being mean" She pouted.

"Ms Handa you better stop tempting me. Let me remind you the door is wide open and I am sure the last thing you want is for Dadi ma to see us making out"

Keeping her hands over his she leaned back into his as she said "I am serious Maan, you should tell her"

"Let the blow settle. I'll tell her in a few days" He said midst planting kisses at her nape.

"Days" Geet exclaimed.

"That is unfair" Geet said as she pushed his hands off her and turned to face him.

"I love that pout"

With that said Maan was back to kissing her as she gave in thinking she would tell Anwesha about it that night.

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
Res for Part Three of rules of the Game
ninand thumbnail
two ongoing ff's and 3 in waiting... and you announce a fourth one already!!😆..   Nah.. dont even wanna know how ure goina juggle that🤪..

Looking forward to reading some updates hun,😳..
savie_ thumbnail
ur all the storiess seem to be awesome...
i will read all of dem and will comment..
by the way i have read biteer sweet love story...
its an awesome...concept..
keep it up ... !!! 
Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omG...
whats this...😆