BitterSweet LoveStory MG FF Thread 1

Posted: 13 years ago

A

BITTERSWEET LOVESTORY

This story is about two stark opposite individuals with absolutely different outlook towards life... What happens when a mean, arrogant, proud yet handsome MAN meets a smart, innocent, simple yet beautiful WOMAN ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

INTRODUCTION

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
Geet... that was her name... born with a golden spoon she is the only daughter of the Handa family. Pampered by one and all she is her brother's princess. Since the days of her childhood she got everything a girl in her position would need and want but despite everything she never got the one thing she desired the most... freedom.

Though she has an indulgent brother, he never lets her out of his sight. Wherever she goes two bodyguards are always there with her though she is never allowed to step outside the mansion nevertheless she has bodyguards. She lives in an illusionary world her brother and grandfather have created for her.

Born and brought up in a huge estate on the periphery of Chandigarh she was homeschooled. She has a personal library of the size of movie theatre; she has a personal music room, dancing atrium, and everything else exclusively for her. Her best friends Meera and Parineeta come to meet her almost everyday and tell her about their outside life which made the void in her otherwise perfect life all the more pronounced. Her friends called her princess as the life she lived was one of a princess but she never liked it. She wanted a normal life like any other normal person and not a royal one. All of her dresses are branded and exclusively designed for her, the best of designers would personally come to the handa mansion to design her clothing. But she never wanted that she wants to go shopping like any other girl. Yes... she has never been to a mall. Strange isn't it a girl and never went shopping.

It wouldn't be wrong if we say she is house arrested.

Maan... that was his name... Born to be the eldest heir of the Khurana family he was raised to be a self righteous man. He is the responsible elder brother to his younger siblings and the responsible grandson to his grandmother, Savitri Devi. He gets what he wants. 'Defeat' this word has no place in his life. His younger brothers Dev and Vikrant are not a tad bit like him. He loves them dearly though.

He is the MD of Khurana constructions and a youth icon. He is a business man for whom nothing is more important than his work, well after his family. The three women in his life are...his dadi, his bari mom and Anvesha. He has never shown any interest whatsoever in girls. Though he is the most eligible bachelor of the town, one who has power, money, status and looks to die for, never once has he been linked with a woman. He believes woman to be a distraction of their kind, a distraction that would ruin any good man to his wits.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

He is the Knight in Shining armour... She is the Princess

He is obnoxious... She is endearing

He is arrogant... She is innocent

He is Maan Singh Khurana... She is Geet Handa

Together... They spell disaster

When their paths cross will the arrow of love hit them... Will they fall in love

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
INDEX[check the post below this one]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
CHARACTERS
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA
GEET HANDA
YASH HANDA
VIKRANT SINGH KHURANA'VICKY
ANWESHA RAICHAND'ANNIE
DEV SINGH KHURANA
ARJUN SINGHANIA
PARINEETA SINGHANIA'PARI
MEERA SHERGIL 
NAINTARA RATHORE
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

CREDIT VM MAKER
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akuU0BCjz28&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
PM LIST
All my buddies on IF will receive a PM

Those who wish to be PMed plz add me as your buddy or let me know in thread i'll add you...

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ff..loved it
add me pm list
continue soon........
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAAAY glad you are back 😃
the intro is intersting please continue 👏
Edited by MsMovielover - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haaye jus loved it
Geet's life really princess type
Maan is not less than prince but he works also
Update soon im in ur pm list
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
muskaan pls add me to d PM list dear.........another creation from one of d best writers...........will b waiting for d update just as i wait for other updates............

pls update soon.........nice intro..........
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting very interesting........ I loves geets life...... Anyway looking 4rward to see how dere paths cameacross.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar..never heard of such an wonderful intro !! continue soon yaar.,..watiing for the pm 
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely concept
do continue soon
eager to read the story
maansi007 thumbnail
amazng start luvd it plzzzz add me to the pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nd pllzzzzzzz update soon