desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!  The short chaddi, the epic dance moves, haila, I'm in love!
Someone please gift me this joker asap! 🀣
Avies

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoCW3-lyjoU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sorry this isn't funny but proves he needs medical CHECKUP..as soon as possible πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌEdited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
I added avies coz this is far too tempting, lmao!
wait...desu wht is he advertising?? it is like undergarment vests?? isnt amul like a butter/spread brand...?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

aah....nevertheless, its cute. πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Its a vest Smarie, lol!!
Amul undergarments, but he does vests only, no chaddis πŸ˜†
lol...reminds me of govinda's rupa underwear baniyans..."yeh aaram ka maamla hai"..one of my friend's names is rupa and she freaks out everytime that commercial is aired...once we were watching a movie in the cinema hall, and this ad was screened b4 the film, and she walked out in anger...πŸ˜†

but desu...is tht his haircut or is his hairline REALLY receding??? like the dude luks like hes going half bald...bebo's worst nightmare might come true..πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail

Smarie its been this way for the past two years, lol!

And compare to my siggy, this was in 2008. Saif's always had a very wide forehead, so if he doesnt cover his forehead a bit, it looks that much more apparent!
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
desigal90 thumbnail
Could those chaddis get any shorter??? Those dance moves are just....beyond epic. I need to get up and start doing the "goofball"
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Could those chaddis get any shorter??? Those dance moves are just....beyond epic. I need to get up and start doing the "goofball"

try photoshop :)