Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is amazing how does a funny 30 sec. saif commercial turn into a fight? it can only happen on IF.πŸ˜†

geetlover obviously wants to be banned i feel her wish should be granted.😊

commercial seems funnier nowπŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Geeluver, you are by the most amusing member i have come across in recent times. The funniest part of reading htis tread, was reading your ATTEMPTS at being witty/funny but falling face flat.
 πŸ˜†

Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

Geetluver just go please🀣 and you got my username wrong its ruky786 and why am I telling you this you should look before you write

Silly girl.. he was try be funny.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. how dare you not appreciate humor..

Geetluver is unintentionally funny.. EVERYONE SAY YES.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: geetluver

ok before...i sign out and obviously be banned  i wanna thank the losers...who helped a lot with degrading...retarded posts and enlightened this thread.... πŸ‘

and the list goes...A BIG THANK TO U ALL...i will defintely puncture u all in some other thread in future... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
finally the list of despos...and yes THE STUPID FAN GIRLS...OR WOMEN ... πŸ˜›

dasi gal 90🀒
_VERS-UGLY-FACE_ - 🀒
ruky420πŸ₯±
smarie - torn pants😲
NALI - NI djπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† IF will miss you😭

Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail
Disgusted at the comments written here, completely inappropriate and imature. I'm only closing this topic for a little bit of time, I need to edit/delete some of the posts. The Dev team will handle the member(s), so please just learn to ignore, rather than feel the need to have to respond back.

On another note please stay on topic with discussions.
Edited by xChandnix - 13 years ago