Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hinalshah

hey jyothi read ur ff n loved it

plz add me to ur pm list n the updates r awesomeeeeeee n yes she will go to dinner with maan

thanks a lot...😊
added u...
n as for dinner we will c what happens...
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: puth

hey jyothi...just caught up with this FF and its awesome...
can you please add me to your pm list>?

thanks...😊
added u...
Tyro thumbnail
guys here is the next part...
a short one...really short...
but a longer one is coming....

EIGHT

It was at 1 a.m., Maan closed the book ha had been reading since he'd arrived back at his house, and stared at the cover.

"Chandni Raat," he read aloud, "by Geet Handa."

It was an extremely well-written novel. He hadn't expected to enjoy it, but he had said that he would read it.

To his surprise, he'd become completely engrossed in the plot, found himself cheering for the hero and heroine, and eagerly turning the pages to discover how their problems will be solved.

He'd teased Annie for years for reading the mushy romance novels. Well now he'd have to take his words back, because he intended to ask her to loan him any other novel written by Miss Handa to read them.

Geet, he thought, turning the book over to look at the photograph on the back. God, she was beautiful. The black and white photo didn't do justice to her beauty, her features, or her creamy white complexion.

His gaze moved to her lips.

Oh, yes, those kissable looking lips and those were really kissable except, he didn't kiss them. In order of being rejected, he kissed her forehead instead of those lips. He'd never done anything like this before especially with a woman he just met, but he had done this on an impulse. And it had been a quick little kiss. No big deal.

Wrong. The moment his lips had touched her skin, an explosion had rocketed through him. He'd wanted to take her into his arms and kiss her, full on lips, to savour her taste, feel her.

Miss Geet Handa had certainly made an impact on him, both physically and mentally. She was endearing n enchanting. There was a temper too, when she threatened him to ink him to death with her pen.

Maan chuckled, placed the book on the table next to his bed, and stared down at her picture.

"Good night, Shehzaadi Geet," he said, "I'm most definitely looking forward to pur dinner date."

Well, one thing was beginning to become clear ' his assignment wasn't going to be a distress. Spending time with her, helping her get her life back together and on track, wouldn't be hard. Not at all.

He yawned.

"God," he said aloud, "I need some sleep."

next -- part 9 -- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611063&TPN=19�

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc update do continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
hey guys...thanks for your lovely comments...
n for liking this FF...
love u all....πŸ€—
posting the next part...

NINE

Early in the next afternoon, Geet stirred, opened one eye and wondered what hotel was she in. in the next moment, she opened both her eyes, smiled, and stretched as she realized she was at home.

"Beautiful," she said.

But an instant later she frowned, as she became fully awake.

She'd dreamed about Maan Singh Khurana. It had been one of those dreams that made no sense, and had no plot; but he had been there, no doubt about that.

Geet narrowed her eyed, concentrating on details of the dream.

She and Maan, she realized, had appeared like characters who had stepped from the pages of one of her books. They were the hero and heroine.

That much was clear, but the dream turned out to be a bit wacky. They had been chasing one another, to be precise Maan chasing her. In the next moment, they were on the beach dancing, and then later in her own room.

"Babaji," she said, throwing the blankets away, "what rubbish."

Leaving the bed, she started across the room, only to stop after going a few feet. She placed the fingertips of one hand on her forehead, then remembered Maan's quick but unforgettable kiss causing a shiver in her.

Now wait a minute. That kiss had not been in a dream. It had taken place in her own home, at the entrance. That cocky Maan Singh Khurana had actually kissed her.

With a sign of disgust on her face, she walked into the bathroom, and minutes later was standing under the shower of warm water.

In all fairness she had to admit that it had been a small but tantalizing kiss. And it wasn't as though Maan had grabbed her in his arms and kissed the living out of her ' that would have been rude.

No, it had been a rather'.polite'yes polite kiss. A bit pushy, considering that they had only just met, but definitely memorable.

As Geet dried herself with the towel, she was aware of a sense of something nagging her. What was she forgetting? What was it that she couldn't remember? She had been so exhausted the previous night, there was no telling that she didn't recall today.

With a shrug of dismissal, she left the bathroom and got dressed. After a cup of tea and some breakfast, she called her secretary, Pinky, to announce her arrival home.

Always efficient Pinky reported that all the bills had been taken care of during her absence, the newspaper delivery would resume today, the housekeeper has been instructed to reload the refrigerator as per the usual procedure, and everything was under control.

"Tum Babaji ki hi den ho," Geet said.

"Main jaanti hoon," Pinky said, "I'm fantastic. I have your fan mail here, par chinta mat kar, I won't bother you with this, for at least two weeks. You're officially on vacation starting now, what are you going to do?"

"Pata nahi," she said, frowning slightly. "Tour itna hectic that ki time hi nahi mila kuch sochne kaa."

"Kya Geet tub hi naa," the secretary said. "Chal koi baat nahi, I look forward to hearing about THE PROJECT. And that's in capital letters, you understand. Let's see. Over the years, you've used your two weeks holiday to go on a cruise, on a trip in village, take guitar lessons, volunteer to read books in an orphanage, and the list goes on. Mera favourite to wo hain when you decided to do wallpaper the living room."

Geet laughed. "Which had to be redone by a professional."

"True. It's hard to believe you haven't settled on THE PROJECT. Aaj pehla din hai, and you know you are wasting time as we speak."

"Mujhe pata hai. Main soch rahi hoon, I'm thinking. I'll talk to you later Pinky. Oh, by the way how is your husband and children?"

"My darling hubby is still involved with my enemy, his account files, and the children are as usual, naughty like me. Bye for now, boss."

Geet placed the receiver slowly and then stared at it for a long time.

Pinky was right. She had always decided on THE PROJECT well before her two weeks began. Her publisher had her latest book in production, the gruelling promotional tour was gratefully over, and she would have her fourteen days before starting a new novel, as per her usual routine.

"Soch Geet, soch," she told herself.

She thought about THE PROJECT while she was unpacking the luggage in her room, then stored the suitcases in the back of one of her guest room closet. She thought while washing and drying clothes. She though while sorting out the receipts and the thank you notes that she had received during her tour. She thought while she entered her office, large, sunny office, but closed the door, vowing not to open it for fourteen days.

As time went by, she closed the drapes, turned on the night lamps, and thought.

She sat on the sofa watching television, but still she did not get the idea for THE PROJECT.

"Khana," she said getting up on her feet again, "apne dimaag ko khana khilati hoon, shayad energy milne ke baad ye kuch soch le."

A few minutes later, she placed the receiver of the phone, after having requested a large Chicken Tikka Pepperoni Makhani Pizza Deluxe with extra cheese, and garlic bread to be delivered to her house.    

Returning to the living room, she began to walk back and forth in front of the fireplace.

"River Rafting in Rishikesh?" she muttered. "Oh Babaji, nahi, nahi, I'd probably drown myself. Cooking lessons?" She shook her head. "Main bhais ki tarah moti ho jaaongi. Learn to speak French? German?" She frowned. "Par main baat kisse karungi ye languages sikhkar? Babaji, main ek pura din waste kar diya iss PROJECT ko sochne ke baare mein. Ab only thirteen days left."

She went back to the sofa with a dejected sigh, and stared sadly at the flames arising from the fire. When the telephone rang, she jerked in surprise as she was startled by the sudden sound which made her come out of trance. She snatched the receiver of the telephone from the table.

"Hello?"

"Hello'.Geet? It's''."''.

next -- part 10 a -- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611063&PID=39460300�

sorry for the late update....

hope u like it...

if u do , then plz hit the like button and leave your comments....

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

wow

awesome
]midblowing
superb
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesomeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Loveeee the part!!!!
Continue soonnnnnn.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.....continue soon dear.....
she forgot abt the dinner date😭😭😭
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part
Lovin this FF
Bet the caller is Maan asking bout the dinner date
Wonda wt dis PROJECT is dat Geet is finkin bout
Cont Soon Xx... πŸ‘
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

lol!..geet forgot about their dinner date!

continue sooN!