Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LavZ

guys...updated my take on page 2.....do read as n ven u get tym๐Ÿ˜ณ.....i am really tird n sleepy aftr da flight travel๐Ÿฅฑ.....catch u guys tomrw....lov ya all......๐Ÿค—

Cool lavz....see ya tomorrow love ya too....

have a good sleep๐Ÿค—
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I don't feel bad for ani at all......she too made the choice to give herself to him.....she calls are self a modern girl....and yet she made that mistake.....and fell for it......does not matter how much the guy loves u.....u just do not give in like that.....
But then she is a modern girl.....so it makes sense that she took that step.

One reason why i don't feel bad for her is that....she gave that man who she just met all the importance....on her brother's wedding day.....and Arjun even though what he did was totally wrong....did it because of his sister.....

Ani without thinkin did not care that it was her bro's wedding...that she should be there with her family......and here Arjun....did this all for his sister.....

Ani left her family....and Arjun did it for his family his sister.....๐Ÿ˜•

I so agree with you guyz... Infact that was the thot I had too!!! Hw cud she act so lame on her brother's wedding... She was not at all loyal to the relations she claims to be proud off!!

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aray kullu the frontal lobe......the forhead part of our brain shister.......cantrals high emotions

Okie,,,,so you are serious,,,,not joking.....that its not developed....
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey kuls...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gald to meet u again after a long time๐Ÿ˜›
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

Ok do you think it is possible that NE commits suicide after Rjun ditches her?  Kya aisa ho sakta hein๐Ÿ˜??? Next week promo - sapne bhi kabhi sach hote hein......๐Ÿ˜†

Told you girls that  it wud be a rona dhona ๐Ÿ˜ญ episode today.  I had tissues right next to me!  Well as much I didn't want Darji to be forgiven so fast, who am I to hold a grudge when Geet has no issue??๐Ÿ˜Š

Maan is Geet's Gin - whatever she wishes, he makes it come true! Sometimes I think that Geet is too indebted to Maan - do you?  Yeah, I know pyaar mein koi tol mol nahin but...........hope Geet becomes his pillar/strength  when it is her turn.  Geet, please do not disappoint me on this.

The new FB pic - may either be offscreen as Geet seems to be dozing in the BG or it may be that MSK  can only perform the deed in his avatar - coat suit mein aaya MSK SR maanane ko or since Geet is in a sensitive condition, there will be no SR๐Ÿ˜† & therefore Maan heads for office๐Ÿ˜”

Edited bcoz mixed up emotions!!

Arrreeeyyyy sweeetyy!!!
Baba Maan Singh Khurana jante hain ki humari sherni kitni despo hai (remember the the night when he bharofies her mang with blood... she dint let him go the entire nite).... & ab sheri delicate condition mein hai toh.. bechare ko duri toh maintain karni padegi na!!!

Us din toh kehdiya ki shaadi dhangse nahin hui hai ... ab kya kahega... so... office is the only escape...... :P

& BTW... I strongly feel ab serial ka naam Geet se change karke Maan Singh Khurana rakh dena chahiye...
Geet ke toh sare probs solve ho gaye ek.. ek.. karke...
Bechare MSK ke toh badhte ja rahe hain....
- Shaadi ke baad ke tensions..
- Geet ki sensitive condition
- Bache ki tension
- NT aur Arjun ki tension
- Aur ab ek aane wali tension.. Annie .. Hui Sab se parayi....

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res!

I am burshtingggggggggggggggggggggggg with happineshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaron!!!!!!!!!

Shaadi hogaye re! Geet bani Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana! Oye hoyeeeeeee! LMAO!! I am in a total fullto mood .. and nothing can ruin it for me Haaan!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooo let's get ready for post-marriage rasmein!!! and the much awaited SR!

Maan in formals.. good lord what's gonna happen! I do hope they have a unique way of showing this too.. or else! LOL Geet sitting on the bed at the back is looking so funny.. as if she's sitting and checking her bills! LOL she's just looking down. But anywayssss we'll have to wait a day to find out! Haven't been so besabar in a while!!!!

EEK! THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Hello Shellooooooooooooooo Idiotsssssssssssssssssssssss// ๐Ÿค—

First off: ๐Ÿฅณ Badhai Ho Badhai Ho Badhai Hoooooooooo!!! Hamare khwahish aaj poori hui .. Maan aur Geet bane ek! Forever! YA! I am so happy, that it is indescribable how I'm feeling right now. Mere mann mein laddoo phooto-s! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Daarji Bane DAARJI: Yes, in all sense today, I could see that Darji lived up to his name. Geet has been calling him her Darji since the beginning but we had failed to see how he deserved that title from her as he didn't treat her like his granddaughter and more like an animal. Today, finally we saw Geet being able to feel the love of a grandfather.. no matter how sorry or repentant he should be.. this girl has a heart of GOLD and she is just happy that she has a part of her family -- no matter how cruel they'd been to her -- at her wedding to give her the blesssings she was yearning for.

Iska Karan Sirf Aur Sirf Maan Hai: Oh man. Everytime this man had done something extraordinary for his Geet, I had said I have fallen yet again in love... but today.. he took that feeling to a whole new level. How can a man be so thoughtful and caring? Only when he sada jahan se loves his lady. Pure love, trusting love, caring love ... and so many more facets of love are seen with Maaneet. Maan took his stature to a whole new level for Geet today. That look of awe and pride and thankfulness she had on her face when Darji told her the reason for his presence... UFF ... love was jhalak-ing like no tomorrow! (DD is accountable for that -- this girl is one FINE actress indeed!) Maan, the way he stood and watched himself being praised by the man who once was showing nothing but hatred, could only see his Geet. Nothing else mattered to him right there and then other than the fact that his doing brought such a large smile on her face. It seemed like he could jump with joy as he saw his bride finally able to enjoy all the happiness in the world.. and it's all because of him.

Abh Hum Hue Ek: That hug was priceless. I loved how Maan took hold of Geet's hand after taking blessings from Darji and hugging. It was such a sentimental moment for me.. I was like >> ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ<< the entire time.. LOL.. yea I'm such a gooey person when it comes to this stuff.. but to be honest I only cried the first time while watching something because of GEET. I've never cried while watching such Hum Saath Saath Hein type moments before. Loll. But this one moment made my hearts and jigar and phepre meltttt like GOO! ๐Ÿ˜† Yea my internal organs are done for the day! It was a sweet moment of togetherness and the whole feeling of nothing-can-go-wrong-in-the-world-now was there for me!

Redemption: Ok. Many have been hurt by seeing that Darji wasn't shown properly repenting or that it should have been Geet's parents -- if anyone -- doing the KanyaDaan. Well I feel that yes, in a way that is true.. I would've loved seeing her parents there (I want to see Geet asking of her parents next week) and giving her blessings as in her time of utmost need.. her Dad was the one who took her side the most. He gave her the advice of running away as he feared her safety and life. I used to cry inside seeing how desperate her dad used to get just to keep her safe. The most I felt for him was when Geet burned herself with the coal as punishment by Darji. So, it would've been better to see him instead of Darji. I do think though, that it's better late than never that Darji repents and asks for forgiveness from her. She is his own blood, yet he was tayyar to take her life away! If not for Maan ... she would've been in her grave. So I think he must've felt a bit of guilt if any, and more of it when Maan went and tried again and again to get him to come to her wedding. Love this man for that! Only he could think of doing such things -- I think Dev was just a pussycat for "not finding them in HP" because he feared his life. Maan is the total opposite, and knowing that Darji hated his guts, still went ahead to find him and succeeded PURELY because his intentions were right and he was determined.

Vivaah: Oh my Lanta! This is a unique and one-of-a-kind wedding for me. Never before have I seen the Bride and Groom exchange words at the mandap and I loved that our Maaneet did! Now that Geet and Maan received blessings from both sides .. they are ready to bind their beautiful relationship forever. And what better way to do it than to stare at each other with such love while at it! I have never seen two people so in love. Geet, all the while had the look of contentment and love and pride for her man.

Besabar Kudi: I WANT TO BECOME MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA NOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜บ๏ธ Hayeeeee that was the icing on the cake! Loved that dialogue. Our sherni is always taking the first step for everything.. especially a line like that. And that surely turned Munda on and he went alright then what are we waiting for? Phera time!! ๐Ÿ˜† Loved the sindoor, mangalsutra part. Absolutely fabulously shot. It was beautiful to see them .. and only them .. in those shots as it felt like they were the only ones who existed and none other. The ceremony was done in front of many but for them and their hearts, it was a private affair. And I enjoyed watching every minute of it. Usually when I watched weddings in other serials I felt like a bystander looking in on the events. With Maaneet, I felt like family, and felt like I was watching it right there with them, celebrating every moment of them binding their love forever and ever.

Abhi Miley Aur Abhi Roothey: Of course, girls are shown crying their hearts out to their maika when leaving after marriage. In Geet's case this shedding of tears was extraordinary as she had just gained her family back.. yet she's having to leave them so fast. Any girl would want to stick to their side for just a little longer at least. Her running back to Darji was a given and acceptable. For Geet, it was her heart's cry that she wants to live more moments with her family and it was very emotional. I'm only 18 yet with that acting I was able to feel the pain a girl has when leaving her family behind to go and live the rest of her life with her sasural. Geet must be the first girl shown to live with her sasural for so long before marriage. Truly a one-of-a-kind story!

AA Battery Pack: SKIPPED AGAIN! I swear the CVs should have spared us this day but alas... hoping for too much. BUT seeing this scumbag rebutton his shervani gives me the indication that they did it .. and HERE COMES THE BARF!

That is all I have to say about the BARF COUPLE. ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก

Precap: Hai haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Munda in full-on SR Mood lagta hai! Picking her up in front of the crowd. I swear "Thresholds are a part of my job description" should be tattooed on his forehead! ๐Ÿคฃ

How many times has he picked her up again? I think he broke the world record for a man to pick up his woman in his arms. No really. ๐Ÿ˜† We should register Maan Singh Khurana in the Guiness Book of World Records.. it's bout time!

Oh .. I noticed that they used music from "Vivaah" .. that is like my fav movie btw.. and if they end up using the song used on their SR.. OMG I'll be on Cloud 9! ๐Ÿ˜

That's AAAL.

Comment karo na!  

KK my loveliess, gotta go for now.. will talk laterz.

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday's post.. my take if anyone is interested!

I wrote it late which is why you probably didn't seee.

Alrighty gonna update my post soon for today!

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Res!

I am burshtingggggggggggggggggggggggg with happineshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaron!!!!!!!!!

Shaadi hogaye re! Geet bani Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana! Oye hoyeeeeeee! LMAO!! I am in a total fullto mood .. and nothing can ruin it for me Haaan!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooo let's get ready for post-marriage rasmein!!! and the much awaited SR!

Maan in formals.. good lord what's gonna happen! I do hope they have a unique way of showing this too.. or else! LOL Geet sitting on the bed at the back is looking so funny.. as if she's sitting and checking her bills! LOL she's just looking down. But anywayssss we'll have to wait a day to find out! Haven't been so besabar in a while!!!!

EEK! THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ๐Ÿค—yes phinally our MaanEet got married.....wohoooooooooooooo๐Ÿฅณ....Me happy so much as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we have to wait to find out what actually would happened that MSK was in office clothes, and Geet in wedding attire....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Yesterday's post.. my take if anyone is interested!

I wrote it late which is why you probably didn't seee.

Alrighty gonna update my post soon for today!

Z

Will check and reply sweety ok, lub ju ๐Ÿค—....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Ji

Mubarak Ho....Mubarak๐Ÿ‘