Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

let me be the lone chatterbox today....

i dont want to spoil anyone's joy today...but i am hving some negatives vibes regarding this darjee issue...

darjee said that wen wedding date was fixed...maan went to him to request him to attend the wedding....which means maan went to HP much before brij got arrested....
i hv a feeling darji told brij about the wedding and so brij came to kill geet and got caught by maan instead....

and now....on the wedding day darjee came to bless maneet so that he can request maan to forgive brij...darjee will convince maan that handa family has changed....

i maybe be wrong though...because beizaad khan is no more in the show...but i just penned down my thots....

Hmmm good point, somehow agree with you...You never know na ke kya ho? Lets wait and watch....

Muniza
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys ....aaj toh definitely ek group hug banta hai ...Nags , Shivi , Nihu ,  Munni , Aditi , Viju, Nupsie , Vrushy , Kuls , Lavs , Preet, ....and all the others ....πŸ€— πŸ€—  Finally Maaneet are married ....it feels like a  major mission accomplished ....πŸ˜ƒ big sigh of relief .....

todays episode was really emotional  with the entry of Daarji ...really loved the daada- poti scene.....ek cheez ki kami thi aur woh bhi Maan ne poori kar di ....its so hard for a girl to be alone at this time , no one from her family .....i knew it and said it before also that Maan would get Geets family for the wedding ....he just cant see anything troubling her ....he will do anything for her and what more could prove it than the fact that the hard and cruel Daarji himself declares it that it was Maan who made him come there and also how much Maan loves Geet ....Maan , aap sa koi nahi  β€οΈ

Annie ke liye itna kahungi ...usne per par kulhadi nahi maari balki kulhadi pe apna sar mara hai .....how can you do all that on your brothers wedding day ......why in so much of a hurry ??? apne aap ko Parineeta samaj rahi thi kya ? 

Arjun ...behen ke pyaar main andhaa ....

Guys wont say much but I  feel so happy today .... me  crying too ...khushi ke aansoon girls .......sab ko Maaneet ki shaadi ki badhayiaan !!!!!!

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ijust watched the kanyadaan and bidaai parts once again...

i hv one question...plz answer....wen darjee put the flower in geet's hand...maan touched it to his forhead....is it punjabi ritual...or is it maan's doing...
if the latter....then i hv no words....my love and respect for maan has increased 10 fold...if that is possible because already my heart is overflowing with emotions for maan....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
another scene worth mentioning....god...i forgot so many scenes in my take....i was so emotional that i just randomly wrote on...

nywys...the scene....
wen geet after the marriage was walking away with maan...and then turned back and ran to darjee to hug him...that was very touching...

and then maan walked upto her and held her and took her with him...i found that very profound...i agree all grooms take away their brides...but the grooms usually dont interrupt wen the brides hv emotional hugs with their families...

but here maan had to pull away geet from darjee...because he knew that too much crying will be harmful for geet...so he pulled her away but geet continued to weep...and maan was looking at him with concern...there was a helplessness look in his eyes because in this bidaai moment he can do nothing to stop geet from crying....

i thot GC's expression was AWESOME in that scene....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

Ijust watched the kanyadaan and bidaai parts once again...

i hv one question...plz answer....wen darjee put the flower in geet's hand...maan touched it to his forhead....is it punjabi ritual...or is it maan's doing...
if the latter....then i hv no words....my love and respect for maan has increased 10 fold...if that is possible because already my heart is overflowing with emotions for maan....

Its a RitualπŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey Guys ....aaj toh definitely ek group hug banta hai ...Nags , Shivi , Nihu ,  Munni , Aditi , Viju, Nupsie , Vrushy , Kuls , Lavs , Preet, ....and all the others ....πŸ€— πŸ€—  Finally Maaneet are married ....it feels like a  major mission accomplished ....πŸ˜ƒ big sigh of relief .....

todays episode was really emotional  with the entry of Daarji ...really loved the daada- poti scene.....ek cheez ki kami thi aur woh bhi Maan ne poori kar di ....its so hard for a girl to be alone at this time , no one from her family .....i knew it and said it before also that Maan would get Geets family for the wedding ....he just cant see anything troubling her ....he will do anything for her and what more could prove it than the fact that the hard and cruel Daarji himself declares it that it was Maan who made him come there and also how much Maan loves Geet ....Maan , aap sa koi nahi  β€οΈ

Annie ke liye itna kahungi ...usne per par kulhadi nahi maari balki kulhadi pe apna sar mara hai .....how can you do all that on your brothers wedding day ......why in so much of a hurry ??? apne aap ko Parineeta samaj rahi thi kya ? 

Arjun ...behen ke pyaar main andhaa ....

Guys wont say much but I  feel so happy today .... me  crying too ...khushi ke aansoon girls .......sab ko Maaneet ki shaadi ki badhayiaan !!!!!!

Maan ki deewaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tum aagaiee πŸ€—...mubarka mubarka khair mubarka, humarey MaanEet got married, phinal stamp lug gaya....I cried as well, felt happy for Geet....Proud on my munda...He is true lover, love him to the core of my heart.....

Agree with you, Annie ne apna sir kulhadi pur maar diya....

Waise i am too happy today, so don't wanna talk about AA much....

Muniza

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
After seeing today's episode i am so Proud of Geet...I know she is a Fictional character but never has there been a day, when i have not related her....She has made me sad, happy, cry, helpless, giggle, laugh...But above all she has made me feel Proud to be a Girl/Women.....

There have been many shows with females as the lead protagonist but GEET is no where in comparison to those....The two main aspects that makes this one special is the very detailed and intelligently sketched Character and the conviction with which Drashti Dhami has portrayed it....

Hats of to the TEAM for such a brilliant characterization and Double hats off to DD for breathing life in to GEET
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Aditi ...the whole epi has left me awestruck and weepy and also at peace and happy too ....do i make sense Aditi ...maybe i dont but thats how i feel .....πŸ˜ƒ
adoremevirgo thumbnail
the sindoor and mangalsutra scene was another awesome scene...wen maan was putting the sindoor geet shut his eyes to capture the emotions she felt at that moment....to get married at last to the man whom she loves with infinite depth...is a happiness which can never be expressed in words....

both GC and DD were awesome in that scene...wen maan was luking at geet...his eyes were brimming with love for his newly wed wife....

today i am hving shortage of words to express how i felt from the beginning till the bidaai...i came back on earth with a thud once the expired battery showed their faces....
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Its a RitualπŸ˜‰

oh viji...cudnt u humour me for once πŸ˜‰