Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

exactly kullu....she left her bhabhi at the parlour for this man.....and this same man took this step for his sister......

that is the difference between Ani and Arjun.....Ani seems like she is willin to forget her family for this man of "principles" where the man in love for her sister will use Ani...

Yes Arjun is horrible....more then Dev.......as Dev had no plans sleeping with geet......his lust fell for geet's natural beauty and innocence.....where as Arjun stupid ass....did it on purpose....and soon he will die a thousand deaths....that the woman he is givin all respect to....is a daag for all woman...that it is none other his sisters own fault of why she is in this condition....

Arjun proved today he is in fact NT' scoundral brother

He is top class scoundral.....Dev just fell for momentarilly lust....and he planned eveything.....not even know entire truth....and given he know entire turht....thaan he top claass jerk........ANi is like typicall...17-18 year old teenager who go mad in love...and dont care about family after that.......what she did....in his own brother wedding.....she is totoall dumb...idiot....dev sistter...and other proved NT borther....
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

🤗 thank u shivi (thts wat idiots call u rite?😉)

well i was here long time back..due to studies was neva regular... but today i cudn stop myself frm cuming here😃😃

yes thats what they call me here😆
awwww cool 😆welcome back then!!!!😛
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

hey everyone.. happy maneet wedding.......😳

LOl...im too excited today, and posting everywhere😆😆

Hello, how r u?

Happy MaanEet wedding to u too🤗...

@ Shivi - go on TT site as well, we are discussing there as well....

Muniza

Originally posted by: kuls11

He is top class scoundral.....Dev just fell for momentarilly lust....and he planned eveything.....not even know entire truth....and given he know entire turht....thaan he top claass jerk........ANi is like typicall...17-18 year old teenager who go mad in love...and dont care about family after that.......what she did....in his own brother wedding.....she is totoall dumb...idiot....dev sistter...and other proved NT borther....

Yes kullu to go into medical terms,....(pysch terms i mean) Ani is a typical 17-18 year old...whose frontal lobe has not been fully developed which is why she cannot cantral her emotions....usually those older have a fully developed frontal lope....so they can take the right decisions.....and not give in to emotions...

this is one reason why youngsters commit this mistake...due to a undevelopment to a fully grown frontal lobe.....which controls emotions😆
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello, how r u?

Happy MaanEet wedding to u too🤗...

@ Shivi - go on TT site as well, we are discussing there as well....

Muniza

aray kaise di....i do not know how to go there....😕
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - Dumbo come on skype will guide you....

Muniza
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@muni

im fine.... how u doin?😃... accha u were my saut na? 😆😆😆

@shivi
thnx 😛 ...so whts the discussion?😃
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Yes kullu to go into medical terms,....(pysch terms i mean) Ani is a typical 17-18 year old...whose frontal lobe has not been fully developed which is why she cannot cantral her emotions....usually those older have a fully developed frontal lope....so they can take the right decisions.....and not give in to emotions...

this is one reason why youngsters commit this mistake...due to a undevelopment to a fully grown frontal lobe.....which controls emotions😆

Too much biological...exlanation....I didnt understoood ..its indepth menaing.....ood vaise....bu she is behaving like.....typical 17-18 year old.....teenagel girl...who just start flying in love...and commit mistake....so thats real very real.....aasi ladkyin ko koi bhi bafkoof bana skata hai
aray kullu the frontal lobe......the forhead part of our brain shister.......cantrals high emotions
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

guys...updated my take on page 2.....do read as n ven u get tym😳.....i am really tird n sleepy aftr da flight travel🥱.....catch u guys tomrw....lov ya all......🤗