Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Nice update 

Everyone thoughts explain really well and geet was right they should spend some time together as true life partner 

Siya breakdown was correct Vivaan  should be with her in this time 

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

fabulous update...lots going on in everyone'e life

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on Thread 2.....

Thanks for updating

Chapter 55

Excellent update… fantastically written 

great that Maan went to see Riddhi's father

liked how Maan put Jhanvi in her place

so Maan was direct that Amit will marry Riddhi

of cos Mahir disapproved as Amit is a solider

but Maan assured him that Amit will be promoted to a lieutant and work his way upwards

glad that Maan was adamant on his stance on the matter

he told Mahir to make Jhanvi understand and play along

well Maan revealed that Amit and Riddhi already signed the marriage certificate

pleased that Maan supported Geet regarding those girls

oh Maan has held Rahul captive in his underground basement

Rahul is indeed terrified of Maan

alas Rahul tried to act innocent

instead of pleading for mercy, Rahul had the audacity to blame Geet and justify his actions

that was clearly the wrong move

Gosh Rahul met his fate

he ought not to have touch a woman that was not his nor disrespected the Queen

not surprised that Maan has soldiers watching his house and Geet

ha ha Maan does not like Wolf

Geet was happy that Maan spoke to Riddhi's parents

adore Maan teasing Geet

at least Maan noticed that Geet was upset

nice that Maan confronted Geet

good that she opened up to Maan and shared her thoughts

she did have a valid point

wonderful that Maan understood what she said

loved that they will be going away for the weekend

they need to have some time alone together

aww he his hers forever

Maan's thoughts were reasonable

admire Geet

hmm Maan will never let anyone know if Geet is his Achilles heel

Amit's family are certainly happy about his marriage

Geet thought Amit was gay lol

now Geet has a new bodyguard Amar

feeling for Siya

sad that she is all alone and nothing but a duty to Vivaan

she naturally needs Vivaan especially at this time

hate that Vivaan did not even go with her for the sonography

Siya's frustration was justified

Vivaan saw the sonography pic and reality hits him

while I understand Vivaan's fears, he should try and move ahead 

what happened to Priya was unfortunate

however Siya and their baby need him

hope he realises this soon

Siya's outburst was necessary

he did apologise and comforted Siya

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 11 months ago
simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful chapter!  Thank you!  Maan knows he is in love with Geet and he does fear that Geet will be used against him.  The very emotion and weakness he never wanted, he does and that’s because love conquers all. He now just has to live and deal with that fear.

I’m going to miss Amit as Geet’s bodyguard.  Hope the new kid is just as good at protecting a Geet as Amit was.

So sad for Siya.  This was not the life she wanted.  Her anger and frustration is justified. I do feel for Vivaan too.  He does care but he has already lived through that fear and pain once that he is trying not to get too connected.  However, he needs to move ahead and be strong.  He needs Siya just as much as she needs him.  Hope he realises soon.

Thank again.

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an update! Well Rahul called his own death so glad that is done and over with. He messed with the wrong Capo's Queen.  However, Maan going to speak to Ridhi's parents and making them. understand was a bit of a surprise. I love how he threatened them like do not choose the path of a traitor. I like the honesty Geet presents with her feelings. She is not holding back. I feel she senses the love and is hesitant  but last time timing was wrong hopefully the weekend will give her that. She is making Maan know she wants more then touch she wants companionship. I just hope spoken feelings doesn't scare Maan and have him close off as his mind keeps on replaying that Vivaan sees Geet as a weakness and he is fighting that thought! Vivaan needs to step up as a hubby like sending your wife alone for a soon like come on now. He has his traumas but Siya can only expect so much from Antara. I feel he wants to comfort her but I wish he would just say not out of duty I will try being your husband! The hormones will only hold Siya back so much not that she was holding back before lol 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan certainly greased the wheels for Amit and Riddhi. Amit will take on a new role. He has always been there for Geet.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Siya needs all the love and support she can get. Poor thing has none of it from Vivaan. Others can not fill this void.

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely part 

Hope vivaan is able to give all that she deserves.. guess he cannot come out of his fear with his first wife 

Wow maaneet spending time together.. can’t wait 

Cont soon 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maan promises to take Geet on a holiday thats wonderful Geet will have him all for herself

onthe other hand poorpoor sia she really needs some care and Vivaan is relucant to move ahead he needs to understand this time he needs to protect his wife and child so that history would not repeat and this time he can have a happy ending

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wonderful getting to know everyone's point of view

starting with siya and vivaan....he can understand her feelings but is not able to go past his past...he is so afraid to loose this baby too i think so he is not even asking or showing any emotion about the baby...but he should consider siya for amoment....this is all new to her hwo excited she is...how nervous she is...he did not even go for the ultrasound....high time he shows a little bit more feeling towards her...he needs to let go of th epast.....

poor siya so lost with vivaan...cangt even talk to geet as often...as she is busy too

hope someone gives her more love

maan and geet....

geet so busy setting up her gym for women...full security for her...maan is definitely concerned about her for sure...he does not want her to be his achilles' heel, and even if she is he does not want to show that......she is his strength for sure and a little bit of weakness too...he is proud of how well she has adapted to this capitans wife position..

and so he has gone and talked to rithi's parents about her and amit...

who is this new kid who has come to protect geet....is he really good or sent by someone to brng maan down