We Can Be The Best! (MG) # 1

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi
All...
thanx for the support you all show

from last few weeks I have been thinking about the many FF's we all write and read,

Maan and Geet are the best in all, Maan is intelligent, arrogant, has a lot of attitude etc,
Geet is beautiful, charming, witty and what not,
perfect people, perfect hero materials

but what if they are not the best?
>what if they are common people, like 99% people are?
>what if thye are good looking but dress up like a mess?
>what if Maan wears specs like Adi?
>what if Geet looks like Jassi, wearing specs, oily hair, dresses in a way to large clothes?
>what if they are good acadamically but a failure otherwise?
>what if Maan is hero's friend?
>what if Geet is the heroine's friend?

--->will you all like to read the love story of Maan and Geet potrayed as clumsy people?

pls answer my questions

character sketch follows
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
looks as if many people want to know my name
I am Shruti
index
character sketch same page
part 28 page 145
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya thts smthing new
would luv 2 see them frm this point of view also
seems interestinggggg
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

character sketch

the Khurana's
Maan Singh Khurana: third son of Pratham Khurana, always comes first in his class, but is introvert, always hides behind his friends, wears thick specs, he is a very goos critic, almost can criticise cricket to tennis, from novels to poetries, knows 6 languages; hindi, english, german, spanish,urdu, and marathi, he is a black belt in karate, knows taikandeo very well, he is very sharp in accounts, he loves work outs, but does not open up to people, his friends always tke advantafe of his good heart and helping nature, half the time he completes the projects for his friends and their girl friends

Pratham Khurana: a buisness tycoon, owns Khurana constructions, Khurana paints and polishes, Khurana motor parts manufacturing unit, Khurana group of hotels

Dev Khurana: eldest bro of Maan, very ambitious, extrovert and out spoken, right hand of his father, 6 ft tall, wears a rimmed glass frame just to enhance his looks, straight jawline attracts girls, does not mess up with anyone esp'ly girls, but if someone challenges him teaches him a lesson, his wife is Naintara

Naintara Khurana: a sweet lady, very smart, and intellegent, good natured belongs to the royal family of rajasthan the Rathod's, she is very royal yet down to earth, she belives that God has given them so much that it is their duty to help the needy, sometimes people take advantage of her soft heart, but Dev never complains, he loves her too much, sh eid 5 ft 6 inches tall, her figure can make models shy, she is quite unaware of her alarming beauty. she is annoyed by the way maan carries himself, she is always after him asking him to speak his mind. married for 2 yrs is expecting, is 3 months pregnant

Vikrant Khurana: the second son of the duke, he is arrogant and short tempered, wherever he goes he carries his attitude, flirts a lot and has broken hearts of God knows how many girls, inspite of all this he is intellegent and equally ambitious as Dev, he is engaged to Meera Bakshi.

Meera Bakshi: she is a girl with soft heart, she is very witty and chirpy, she is in her final year of MBA, she is 5 ft 5 inches, extremely attractive, but unlike NT she is aware of her charm, she flirts but knows her limits, she is quite friendly with Maan, as she is in his class, supports Maan many times, pushes him to talk to others, complains to him about his being stupid by helping his good for othing friends.

Savitri Khurana: DadiMaa same as the serial

The Handa's

Darjee: a man of his words, is sarpanch of HSPur, highly respected, and known for his fare nature in the neighboring towns also, has 3 sons

Mohinder: eldest son, married to Rano, is a replica of his father, has a daughter named Rajji and son named Titoo

Ranveer: second so, married to Parminder, very intelligent, manages all the accounts of the family, looks after crop sales and has a daughter Geet

Brij: third son, recently married, short tempered, but good at heart, loves his nieces and nephew to bits and pieces, can't stand any one insulting any member of his family, always follows the path of truth, every body's eyes star.  

Rajji: studies in MBA in the city, Maan's classmate, jovial, witty, Meera is her best friend, teases Maan to tears, respects him a lot for his soft heart, is in love with Yash, Meera's elder brother 

Geet: studies in third year B.com, in HSPur, she is very introvert, quite intelligent, is good in house work, sharp mind, quick grasping power, loves books, hates crowd and noisy places, she did everything to perfection, loves detailing things, has an eye for interiors, when she was a kid she had a slight squint in her eyes and children use to tease her, now her eyes are al right but still she carries the bruises of insult on her heart, not comfortable with strangers, keeps quite, not have many friends, only one friend Pinky whose father left a year ago to live in Delhi, so now Pinky is in Delhi

Titoo: he is in 9th std, quite funny and attentive, he loves everyone, plays pranks now and then, is scolded by all, never thinks bad for any one but can't stop teasing, he loves his sister and cousin,

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
hate u lol. i was thinking one of them… but now i don't have to lol… u r doing it for me. r u stealing my brain LOL😆… i am sure u don't have to u have one amaxing one to ur self… love the concept pls do type
xxxxxxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smj1977

Hi

All..............
thanx for the support you all show

from last few weeks I have been thinking about the many FF's we all write and read,

Maan and Geet are the best in all, Maan is intelligent, arrogant, has a lot of attitude etc,
Geet is beautiful, charming, witty and what not,
perfect people, perfect hero materials

but what if they are not the best?
>what if they are common people, like 99% people are?
>what if thye are good looking but dress up like a mess?
>what if Maan wears specs like Adi?
>what if Geet looks like Jassi, wearing specs, oily hair, dresses in a way to large clothes?
>what if they are good acadamically but a failure otherwise?
>what if Maan is hero's friend?
>what if Geet is the heroine's friend?

--->will you all like to read the love story of Maan and Geet potrayed as clumsy people?

pls answer my questions

character sketch follows

well    i cant say that the idea appeals to me, but then knowing from past experience and your ability to narrate i am sure i will enjoy reading this new line very much
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
hate u lol. i was thinking one of them… but now i don't have to lol… u r doing it for me. r u stealing my brain LOL😆… i am sure u don't have to u have one amaxing one to ur self… love the concept pls do type
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
interesting ...do continue ... add me to pm list ...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey nice character sketch but since seen maan as the hero and see him in this kinda opp character of what he is its gonna ache my heart dear but still for maaneet will read
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sounds interesting........,  

loved the concept.

waiting for more....plz cont soon

Edited by dia_ditz - 13 years ago