Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awe that was so cute and loving NT's plan and awe love maaneet bonding and how maan let her cry snd help her gave her fears and accept helping NT anyways great update amdcst wait to read more 😊
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazin, emotional, so beautiful development of their bondin!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. continue soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
so finally NT won with her mission So Geet can stay wow amazing pls cont soon
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Hey dear love this ff.love all parts.... Plz plz plz pm me too..plz.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 9

It's not bad to be afraid but to hide with your fears is a sin,

Geet at least tries to overcome her fears but I, Maan just never tried to come out of the fears which I myself have created, but now this will not happen,

I will try my level best to work as per my potentials, though in the beginning I may face some hindrances but those are again being created by me,

no one but my own stupidity is to be blamed,

it's not that I don't have confidence but now I have to regain the confidence that others should have for me till now,

I am one of the Khurana brothers,

and I have to prove that I am just as they are full of confidence and I will shine equally in other modes of life the way I shine in academics.

With such thoughts Maan left for his college, he was wearing his lenses and his attire was exactly as NT always insisted he should have.

He took his bike instead of the BMW he usually used,

not many people knew that he was the one who wins the bike championship every year, he easily hid from the people he knew as at that time he adorned specially made tinted dark specs plus a helmet, he was known as MSK there.

NT, and Dadi were happy to witness the change Dev and Vikrant hugged him when ever they saw him like this,

they even asked him to start taking interest in business as his college would soon be over,

NT smiled as she was the one who knew that Maan has been following business closely since her marriage with Dev, it was she who convinced him to do so.

Even Pratham admired him silently.

It's been a month since Geet is being helping NT,

she was a fast learner and had a natural hand on designing,

NT convinced her and got her enrolled in AIME for Architecture course through correspondence.

The biggest thing about all this was that she did not have to interact with unknown people,

she worked from NT's home office,

and only once she had to go to the KC office to deliver some drawing which NT left in a hurry.

In the office she was made comfortable by a bubbly receptionist Pinky,

she even found fumbling Adi quite interesting,

she spent an hour or so in the office and easily interacted with those two,

but Sasha and Tasha gave her a panic attack,

but she was rescued by Adi who sensed her fears as he himself gets nervous quite easily,

she learned that Adi was a friend of Maan, but he feared Maan in many ways,

according to Adi Maan was an angry arrogant man who had a lot of attitude,

he also said that all that everyone sees is just a faade in reality Maan is the Maan Singh Khurana,

he is very intellegent, short tempered and is a perfectionist,

what he did not understand was why Maan behaved just opposite to his nature in front of every one.

He has known Maan since nursery,

when he joined KC he was amazed to know that Maan was considered as soft puppy by the staff,

he still remembers how Maan carried his arrogance on his shoulders when they were still in 6th grade.

Geet was surprised to know all this but understood very well why this happened,

but now she was sure Maan will be seen as he is by the world very soon, he will take KC to the heights he dreamed as a kid.

pls comment

silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
part 10 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1581943?pn=38Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
awesome updateEdited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeeee wowwwwwwwww
maan n geet hv so much of belif n trust on each other n happy tht thy r letting go of their fears
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved d update...
loved d changed maan n geet...
thnx 4 d pm..
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update